What is daily life like in Russia?

What is daily life like in Russia?

How are white immigrants treated?

Attached: 800px_COLOURBOX2556683.jpg (800x445, 48K)

we only have brown immigrants from various -stans

What would you think if a New Zealander moved to Russia?

I wouldn't care just like everyone else as long as you can speak russian and don't have blue hair

would probably kill you, because wh are BLACK and hate wh*Tes
we killed some amerimutt and kraut tourists recently

>What would you think if a New Zealander moved to Russia?

Attached: 747849849.jpg (323x454, 25K)

suffer

BASED

maybe he is depressed and wants to live in a place which would fit his mood

Isn't New Zealand a fucking great place to live? Take a vacation to Russia but don't move there.

Damn, Vasiliy, fucking checked m8.

What is the best oblast/krai to live in?

Attached: federal-subjects-russia.png (1920x1124, 860K)

He probably thinks he will find a qt russian gf there, but will soon discover he is as unpopular in Russia as he is in NZ

none

>qt russian gf
i'm fucking tired of this meme

Attached: 1005983.jpg (640x523, 66K)

Oh come on, answer the question.

I answered it.

Anything east of the Urals
e*Roid "russians" are subhumans

yes this is how average russian girl looks

Attached: Capture.png (375x465, 364K)

What do russians think about american tourists?

Attached: 1530327974142.png (640x720, 340K)

best implies hierarchy, and there is one.

fixed

Attached: file.png (1920x1124, 819K)

See

Depressed, drunk, sex, slav squats, work job, or go to school. I take it this is it?

There is a compilation of all the Russian girls that were kissing the foreigner football fans. This is the average.

Attached: 15298775117000.jpg (1280x895, 167K)

Being drunk enough which is a Russian past time doesn't matter it mean nothing when wanting sex.

What did you even just say?

oх yж этoт бeжeнeц c дpaмнбaca кoтopoмy pвeт c кpымa
кaк кocoвo нe бyдeт cepбиeй тaк и кpым нe бyдeт yкpaинoй
ycвoйтe

Phone posting plus I'm a bit drunk.

>oдни хoхлы нa poccиюшкy клeвeчyт!!!

idiot

Кpым был и бyдeт pyccким глины.

He's right, you know. Nobody asked for more brown Turkic scum in our federation. They can fuck right off.

Yeah desu most Russian girls are Having sex with Caucasians

Putin also encourages it by saying how churkas and Tatars are all part of the Russian "nation" and you're a fascist if you think otherwise.

The chinks are seeing more Russian pussy than you guys

based

I meant Chechens and Georgians but yeah Tatars get tons of pussy

Everyone in Russia has been churkad or chinked before somewhere in the family tree. This isn't a new thing.

What about Russian guys what are they like? I imagine they just drink themselves to death?

Thats just because Chinks are in the millions

>georgians get tons of pussy
lmao
Nice try, watermelon merchant

>Russian Insults
Oh boy dimitri what does it feel like to have your own women not want to have sex with you?

What, the 1/10 whores who were posted in this thread a bit earlier? You can have them.

What's it like missing not one but two scoops of your country?

I heard from Russian guys they don't give a fuck since there's so many women and usually just drink vodka and do Russian stuff. They're not really bothered by it

The entire world fucks Russian girls. The World Cup just proved this on a global level.

You guys need to hold your Nazi meetings more. You post too much.

Pretty much
Sad senpai
I havent seen a Russian who was over a 1/10 anyway.

>and do Russian stuff

>there's so many women

LOL

Attached: Russia_Sex_by_Age_20150101.png (1493x803, 22K)

Slav Squat and smoke cigarettes.

>Pic somewhat related

Attached: GS5mY6x.jpg (800x450, 80K)

What do you even do in your country, besides speak Elvish and look at mountains?

Eat and complain about Russia.
also drink a lot for cheap

>What is daily life like in Russia?
Like a hell

Sounds good, can I join?

Can Conform i lost my Virginity To a Russian girl when i was 13
Sure literaly half a liter of vodka costs 1 dollar

Nice, isn't wine super cheap too?

Yep. i got 3,5 liters from my friend for 5 bucks.
Everything that will kill you is cheap. Hell everything is cheap to be honest

Why does the majority of Russians say this? Were you guys just born depressed?

have you been to the east? its like Everything is 12 shades grayer and Depressive

That you are retarded.

Nah dude never, only been to London that's it. Most Russians live in commieblocks, but seriously what drives them to loathe their current situation so much. I take it your country is a bit better?

No Ivan, this is what a fixed map looks like

Attached: Fixed.png (1920x1124, 53K)

Hmmm, tempting. Maybe I'll do some remote work there next Spring, seeing as Google says your summers are basically sitting on the sun and your winters are frozen hell.

Because it is true.

Majority wouldn't say that. I'm russorealist, i live here with opened eyes. Gogi basically saying all right.

Tell us how. Be specific. What things make your life there so bad?

To put it bluntly yeah my country is better even in the countryside even if some villages are still in the 18th century. Russians live in the cold north and Are the most Fun loving slavs desu. Ukranians are Fucking soulless tho. my gf is ukranian and it took her 3 months to get used to talking when shes with me.
Summers are fucking burning its 40 degrees outside right now (celsius) and Winters are great. Fall is the best at around September its cool weather and The harvest festivals and drinking time is There.

Jesus no Fuck off leaf

because they're like america, just with 1/5th the wealth
so a lot more
>commieblocks
>buses
and less
>cars
>freedom

Yeah but they describe Russia as some void of a country. Where your soul and will to live gets drained.

I found very funny fact that many Russians come to Georgia, because they think Georgians are good with us, and politics doesn't relate with usual people. And then special drink wine with pee and eat special Harcho with harchok (spit)

Nah man.
The Normans still love Russians its the Fucking retarded Georgian march that have the iq of wet potatos who think they are saving our country by being retarded

Also fuck off harcho is the best hangover Cure invented by man.
the fact that it tastes shit is kinda a side effect

I honestly don't even think of Georgians as some weird Turk tatar people. They're a Caucasian mountain vessel state of Russia. Don't you guys speak Russian anyways?

I'm not saying anything about it taste, i said georgians doing special version for russians. Anyway you shouldn't be that vulnerable

>white immigrants
They all are in France or maybe USA.

Attached: Pepe [read Army].jpg (499x499, 64K)

>Caucasian mountain vessel state of Russia
That's Armenia. Georgia are more under out influence than Russia's.

>The absolute state of american education
we speak 3 languages now. With Russian and English both being thought to us. We arent a Strait forward vassal but if Russia wanted we would be a random oblast by now. We arent just mountains btw we also have a desert and lots of rock beaches.
never heard of that shit happening but hey what would i know its not like ive lived here for 19 years

Hey man it's not my fault it's just well we aren't shown anything about Georgia. Thanks for the info anyways.

тэк pycня хaхлы eблopycы и пpoчиe гpyзины вoт вaм тpeд тaм oбcyждaйтe пoлитикy и aнимe

when you're stuck in a commieblock and cant work out of it your life gets stuck
rich russians don't mean that russians are rich

Tbh even i wouldnt give a shit about my country if i was from somewhere else. But hey we treat everyone with Respect and Frendship except armenians fuck armenians

>and less
>cars
Fucking leaf, you know nothing. Traffic jams are fucking everywhere.

Why fuck Armenians?

Are Armenians unironically the Jews of the Caucus?

KEk

Don't you ever do this man, country of fucked up bullies and total retards, with your mentality you will suffer very hard here, only the very center of moscow is good for people from countries like yours.

yep. Fucking Money grabbing kike shits. Every single time Georgia trusted those Hairy bastards we got a knife in the back and got invaded by someone.
few examples
>Romans invade Pontus says lets stick together
>just at the last moment armenians pull out and leave pontus to die.
>Colch army arives and is destroyed because we excpected help
Second time
>khvarezmians are invading
>king sends letter to armenia
>helpus.png
>sure.jpeg
>Just straight up surrender when the army enters its land
Third time
>Soviet invasion
>Armenia straight up lets The soviet army walk right through its land getting annexed in the process
as you can see never trust armen

It's funny how Russia is absolute cancer but Russians tend to be very funny and good sports, just good company in general especially on Jow Forums

Its almost like shitholes mean we have to discover ways to cope. Like 'Staryans

>Russia is bad but russians are good

Attached: images.png (201x250, 9K)

>Russia is absolute cancer
wtf, rude
What makes you think this way?

> Russia is absolute cancer

Russia doesn't do even a quarter of the shit they're blamed for as a country. They mostly just tend their local interests and Syria. The US is actual cancer tho

>country of fucked up bullies and total retards
So much this. I can't even imagine kiwi or strayan among these ugly monkeys.

Eh true but Canada is worse than both of our governments

As much as a I hate mounties and hockey, I'm not sure Canada's up to much. Maple syrup is pretty alright though

If we're a 4 they're like an 8 though.

Your government.