/dixie/ - Southern US & friends

big man jim edition

Attached: 1502358361883.png (1226x920, 1.4M)

/Kaintuck/

Attached: MorgansRaid.jpg (600x349, 65K)

good edition

*creates the federal reserve*

Attached: laughing ally.gif (320x240, 2.03M)

how to

bote

depends on what kind of bote

ferry bote

>start engines
>untie bote
>use engines and/or rudder to steer
>don't get meme'd by the wind/current
>don't run aground
>approach dock
>use engines (wouldn't use rudder) to get close to dock
>tie bote
Congratulations you have boted

i now know how to bote

what if bote no flote

then bote is broke

If one of your compartments is taking on water you activate the bilge pump, use any available tools at your disposal for damage control, and if possible, run aground

My birthday is coming up. What are some fun ways to celebrate that I can do drunk?

you can drink alcohol

idk but my only advice is to make sure there is at least one intelligent trusted friend who will be sober and watch you
sounds basic but its valuable

Gay
Also that's what my friend's 15 yo pothead cousin is for
Well that was implied, unless you can think of a once-a-year level memorable way to get drunk

I can buy a complete ar-15 upper and lower all for 330. should I do it?

>unless you can think of a once-a-year level memorable way to get drunk
take the alcohol up your ass with a funnel

I ain't looking to throw a nigger party here.

Just left a manipulative relationship. Although the woman didn’t give a shit about me, I think she still likes me enough to not go after me, but I just walked out and she is full on clinically crazy so I’m scared that she will cprobably me after me

>Lawful Good
Faulkner
>Neutral Good
Vance
>Chaotic Good
Plantway
>Lawful Neutral
NOLA
>True Neutral
Penman
>Chaotic Neutral
Virginia
>Lawful Evil
Conway
>Neutral Evil
Macon
>Chaotic Evil
Tuscaloosa

Did you get one last smash in?

well you asked and I answered
get a restraining order if you're that concerned
plantway is neutral good if anything, nothing about him is chaotic
I'm chaotic good, we had a chart before

when do niggers ever do that

Might be taking a job in El Paso soon.

read a lot of nice things about the place online. Anyone live there? How do you like it?

No we never had sex. That’s how pathetic and lonely I am. Just wanted a friend. I don’t feel all weepy though, I’m glad I’m free. But I am scared she will hunt me

vance could be chaotic evil. he has random moments about purging evil and things like that

Women nowadays can destroy men through accusations, no physical stalking required. That’s what scares me. Maybe I’m overthinking it cause I’m so socially stunted

>more active at 3/4 AM than in the early evening
kys yourselves

Bucks writes when he wants

Goodnight /ducksie/

Attached: 1530245739964.jpg (720x960, 44K)

who

Nvm

should start a gofundme to buy a small piece of ground in NYC and have a statue of Robert E. Lee erected.

save all text messages from her and don't ever see her in private anymore. your phone carrier may have your messages saved in an archive depending who the carrier is

Good idea. I was a moron three months back and deleted our running text conversation but I have pretty normal convo from three months ago to the present.

"normal" isn't what matters though, what matters is if she says any type of "I'm gonna get you back for this" type of shit that can actually be used in court
doubt anything happens though
make sure you have your phone settings set so they don't delete messages automatically after 30 days or whatever. screen shots of the messages won't help you

Gotcha. She never threatened me and seemed upset that I was upset when leaving, but again she is clinical so there’s always a possibility she might snap. Thanks for the advice though, talking this out calmed me a bit

Some black guy my brother knew in high school got hospitalized doing that at a party. Only time I've heard of someone actually doing it.

>NYC
enjoy having your statue defaced by our melanin enriched friends in a matter of months

That's the thing, though. It's private property, the city would have to tie up resources watching it after the problem kept occurring.

Friendly reminder that Alabama, Mississippi, and Louisiana are all on RIGHTFUL FLORIDIAN CLAY

Attached: 1200px-Bonnie_Blue_flag_of_the_Confederate_States_of_America.svg.png (1200x800, 13K)

>didn't even mention boatman

Attached: 1529874578833.jpg (500x375, 144K)

Attached: 5a29ffab58fa1271161d4cdc82d566ec8659d47e_00.jpg (250x250, 23K)