Fuck France

fuck France

Attached: berlumacromom.jpg (605x684, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fr2OINtduik
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>his wife's chin
The Third Bogdanoff?

Based GERMAN

Attached: berlusconi.jpg (850x400, 70K)

What's the fertility status of her womb?

100% unfertile

barren

Open for black men only

what the fuck is that

>le German wörk meme

it has to stop

Attached: file.png (790x790, 1.06M)

italians, they sure appreciate a good mama
patrician taste desu

Attached: 33b73a8ab69b1d2e33d029038756894f719004ab.jpg (936x639, 108K)

Berlusconi is a piece of shit responsible for everything bad going on in Italy these days by allowing problems of his time to fester, then running away when technocrats were appointed to deal with post crisis fallout.

While I understand your sentiment, Iki, your map merely makes Germany look more impressive for achieving their economic success with less time spent.

It also speaks nothing of how much value one hour creates, be it because of capital equipment or because you’re actually working during that time.

>While I understand your sentiment, Iki

I am not iki, we just don't work long hours like the rest of the Germanic nations. When we work, we work and don't browse Jow Forums for example.

oh yeah sure

Attached: euroit.png (645x483, 301K)

When did he rise to power again?

Free yourself of propaganda

I think the better economy you have the more people are working part-time, like students, young mothers etc so stats like these are useless

>I think the better economy you have the more people are working part-time
the state of poland

Isn't France just an objectively superior Italy? The two countries are comparable yet France is more powerful, more diplomatically influential, more economically stable, more scientifically prominent... even in the fields on which Italy prides itself France is better. French cuisine has become the defining cuisine globally (outside of the Far East, where Chinese cuisine fulfills that role) and in terms of culture it has the most visited musea, palaces and monuments on the planet.

Is this why the Italians hate France? Because whenever they look at France, they see what Italy could've been?
>Inb4 'muh niggers'
Stopping one boat won't make your situation any better, Luigi Cardona.

Attached: 1515575554377.png (406x484, 22K)

Based Dutch chad saying out loud what people are thinking quietly.

Based Berlusconi.
Fuck France and that grandma loving idiot.

Attached: 1528820638485.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

bad dutch

good dutch

>When we work, we work and don't browse Jow Forums for example.
yep haha the rest of the world is just slacking off for 20 of those 40 hours a week
dumb german cunt

Nope.

Post-communists and cultural marxism united to neoliberism are the ruin of our nation

Man, there was no ''Italy'' unitl 1861 that's why

And usually Berlusconi sees no problem with decades wide age gaps.

Nor was there a Germany until 1871. There's no excuse.

Now I see where amerimutts get their heritage autism from, it's the italian DNA.

It just gives a good example of how many young people and women are in the work force. They often work less hours
t. 24 hour contract

Macron is an homosexual who hides himself because he is 41 years old and he still didn't have children and he will never have children and when you are a leader of a nation, you have no problem with women, so if he liked women and wanted to have a descendance, he could.

haglovers aren't even human

When the night of the long baguettes comes you're dead

Our PM is about his age and doesn't have a partner or kids. He's also tall as hell and sometimes say alfa things on television for votes

Attached: 694[1].jpg (694x633, 115K)

they are both clearly homosexual

obviously a lanklet

I'd have called her a handsome chimpanzee and a beard but hey, what the fuck? How'd they get that thing to keep the wig on?

>Wanting thots
The number of men ruined by a divorce is endless. Robin Williams is a good example
>Divorced three times
>Had to pay more alimony to his ex-wives than he had income in the first place
>Had to sell all of his assets to pay them off
>Could no longer refuse movie roles, had to take everything he was offered (explaining why he starred in shit films later in his carreer)
>Ended up committing suicide
>By hanging himself setting down
>SITTING DOWN
In case you don't understand the importance of this, hanging occurs most of the time by jumping off a platform because your body will out of reflex struggle to stay alive. If you're hanging, you can't get any grounding for your feet so every struggle is useless. Williams ended his life through hanging while sitting down. He didn't even have the strength to struggle for his life, he simply had nothing left to live for.

In this day and age, avoiding women is the safe option. Despite Brigitte looking like a fucking corpse, I understand why Macron is reluctant to trade her in for a younger golddigger.

Rutte is a dork. He never says something alpha

Dit.
They are both faggots.

IDK why the meme ''muh idalee poor'' is still alive.

We're not in the Godfather movie, i live in the padanial plain and if we're ''poor'' then 4/5 of the continent is poor too.

Euro fucked up us: in 1980 we were the 4th global economy, now we're the 8th

PS. the internal differences of Germany aren't anywhere comparable to ours.
Or do you really think that a man from the Venetian Alpes is the same of the one from a tiny rocky island near Malta?

I wish Mark Rutte was my adoptive dad

he would probably fuck you after a rough day of work

>Alfa
He's pretty awkward to be honest famalam. Though he is the fascination of women's magazines for being single when he could indeed have a cheap thot. But then again...

>greece working that much
pfft no

See our internal differences about GDP/capita and quality of life and then you will understand why

Attached: gdpitalian regions.png (1000x1143, 293K)

>Post-communists and cultural marxism united to neoliberism
Try thinking before you post, huh?

Attached: 1529077639371.png (232x266, 4K)

>Italy isn't poor!
>Just look at this map that demonstrates Southern Italy is on the same level as a post-communist shithole

Quality of life is subjective to an extreme. It's measured by the allowance of fuckups that you're willing to tolerate in your society more than anything.

Fuck Italy and France. Actually fuck Europe.

The only places that are worth giving a damn about are in the USA or in Asia.

European countries are the niggers of the developed world.

Who cares about our south? They can fuck off and join Greece. Or even recreate their meme independent borbonic state

>My country is very rich if you ignore all the parts I don't like
Africa is rich, prosperous and peaceful... if you ignore all the poor, starving and violent parts of the continent.

Attached: xfvbmzsxgqgoemj3gkgr[1].jpg (700x524, 131K)

>kill yourself for these old bags

Attached: file.png (590x350, 303K)

Are you really comparing 27 million people who inhabit north Italy with ''le 1%'' african elites?

Terrones are just ''muh pay wellfare'' shits who can't even work and who hate us, costantly blaming us for their situation and always making fun of our lands and culture.

They can stay in their god tier beaches, eat all the Cannoli and Pastiera they want and fuck off

Reread my post you dishonest nigger. He didn't kill himself "for" them, he killed himself because gynocentric divorce law meant he had to pay more than he earned to them. He couldn't even file for bankrupcy because in America alimony 'debt' keeps existing even after bankrupcy. He couldn't just not pay either because that would mean going to jail.

Put yourself in his shoes for a moment: you have to work your ass off for money you don't even get to enjoy, you have to sell off all the assets you worked for all these years, your movie career is ruined because you can't say no to shit roles, you can't see your children and the threat of a jail sentence is constantly hanging over your head.

I'm not surprised the man killed himself, I'm surprised nobody is talking about this. All coverage of his death was just "oh, he was very sad ;___;" without explaining what made the guy who earned his money making other people smile sad in the first place.

why are italians so into incest?

>Alfa
Who cares when you are a leader of a nation. Look at Hollande, he was a 0/10 and had mistresses yet. When you have this statue, finding a wife is not an issue.

Lol he could just have killed them lol

That's why I think there needs to be a "blood from a stone" clause in divorce law, in the US. If they don't have the money then fuck you, get it yourself.

>Only 28h per week
This has to be a fake, everyone I know work at least 35h per week me included

Cringe. Terroni are a social construct.

It's an average. People in the higher stratas of society work less.

More like a "fuck off parasite cunt" clause

You think so, but neither the government nor women do. Women want money, the government doesn't want to pay for that money so they'll draw as much blood from stones as they can.

You need to understand that in the ochlocratic process, the volonté de tous is always on the side of women. Women outnumber men and will never vote against their interests. On top of that mangina's are a significant number of the male population, and they WILL vote against their own interests for female approval.

The only solution is to take women's rights away. As long as women are allowed to vote, injustice will persist.

You must not know a lot of women then. Do you work in some male dominated field like tech or something?

This is going to sound odd, but it's the old "muh chilluns" bullshit that gets people to back divorce law that heavily favors the woman. Men are not considered important in the process of raising a child as a father. Nothing could be further from the truth if you're an honest student of psychology and the negative effects not having a father figure can have on a child during their development. To women, and to the government, that's not important because feeling is more important than facts to them. Men are just slave wageworkers to them and in spite of being vital to the GDP of every single functioning country, have very little ultimate social value.

The feminists already won but in their insane hubris, they're likely to create a world that in the end favors women the least.

working hard is the same thing as working long hours. Sometimes I do nothing all day, still counts as 8 hours of "work"

None denies this. We could have been great, but we are our own greatest enemy.

*not the same thing

>Average(including part-time workers)
>french in charge of reading

T. Neapolitan Esposito in Ile-de-France

I would love Berlusconi to be the god emperor of Europe forever

France is Italy with more blondes, blacks and commie blocks

I really don't think a man who looks like he's wearing a plastic mask of himself should be talking smack about the appearance of others.

based and redpilled

youtube.com/watch?v=fr2OINtduik