Rich Migration

You have to move outside of you country.
You'll receive $1mln pre-tax to start your new life.
Choose your country

Attached: white-plane-sky.jpg (480x300, 24K)

ghana or ethiopia or something. buy up some land at a fair price, open up a mining operation, and then live well for the rest of my life.

I guess if forced to move I'll move across the border to Washington and live the same life but with 1 million dollars.

Wow, i didn't expect any african cointries

s marino, put that money into banks and live of bank interest

Probably Turkey.

Sure, I fly directly into either the freedom towers or trump tower. 1 million loonies rain down from the sky while this happens.

>you country
Anyway, somewhere where everything is cheap as shit but isn't in a civil war, on the brink of collapse, and has passable women.

If I made a lot of money I would do some charitable work in making more infrastructure. If i (theoretically) made my money in such a country I would feel a duty to help the disadvantaged population have a better standard of living

San Marino is a boring shithole, and if you try to live in Italy you'll be double taxed, also as said: you have to leave your country

Oh, yeah, I didn't double check

Belarus? Baltic countries? Poland? Maybe Argentina or China?

Russia, taxes are superlow so you'll keep most of the cash.
Women= lots of 8s+ in their 20s

>gibs me dat money
What do?

Attached: 1432142896897.jpg (650x366, 26K)

canada probably

China or America or kurill islands

I tought about Tokyo, but Taxes are huge and life costa a lot.
Maybe i'm wrong anyway, i've bene in Tokyo only as a tourist, and i'm not a jap account

sorry I live in ethiopia/ghana or some place now.

Attached: lotr.jpg (348x145, 9K)

slovenia

go to china
put $500,000 in 4 week t bills
spend only the interest (~$9,000)

I would do the same but not because i wanna help them , but because it's cheaper to live and spend in 3rd world countries than anywhere in the west.

Croatia, obviously

Somewhere in canada i guess i like the cold. Maybe Norway or Some south american shithole if im drunk

Canada I guess. Probably in a prairie province since it's relatively cheap and I live in a prairie state.

anywhere but here. a million dollars is a drop in the water for a nice house. an average house costs something like a million bucks. fuck my life eh?

Nice, you'll have enough to afford 1/3rd of a house.

How expensive is northern italy? Can I get a nice house with $1 million USD in say Bologna or Turin?

Because if I had to leave the US and I could liver anywhere it'd probably be northern italy

China would probably get expensive as shit, although there's probably some other Asian country in that whole area that isn't too bad.
Yeah, but then I'd have to deal with a corrupt government that'd probably make my life shit. Maybe I'd live in a country that borders Russia or is close.

New Zealand probably. I live in BC, so NZ would be similar to my home both geographically and climatically. Can any NZ anons give me an idea of how far $1 million will go?

Netherlands definitely.

Greenland or Switzerland

Italy :^)

The united states of course.

Preferably Massachusetts

Norway

Attached: 31680596_449776112142077_5046375492337270784_n.jpg (1080x784, 121K)

Nederland

Tajikistan or Kyrgyzstan
Get in with my new Russo-Chinese partners on the minerals trade and live off the land

I would probably move to Italy and buy a plot of land.

you and me bud
$1 mil wont last very long though