Member of house of delegates (congress of my state) from my district

>member of house of delegates (congress of my state) from my district
>former occupations race car driver, concrete businessman
>didn't even go to college

State politics are a fucking joke

Attached: 1490860134418.jpg (900x900, 196K)

That's such an American thing

ex-governer was cited for corruption a few months ago
The state supreme court also fined another guy that ran against current governer in election for like 20k, despite all evidence showing both sides did the same stuff

County government for mine is corrupt as shit as well.
They refuse to give money to schools but constantly build new school shit. Whilst simultaneously enacting a tax on fucking trash

Attached: 1490858968734.png (400x389, 48K)

Being a politician is about supporting a set of beliefs, acting on them truly, and conducting yourself with integrity. There is no reason why you should need a college degree.

This is true for state politics, I suppose.

And it's also me being dumb, cause I meant to say uni, not college in OP

It's literally true for all legislative branch members. Even the executive. A formal higher education is only a "requirement" for the judiciary. The notions of what policies make sense can easily be self taught, and they certainly aren't taught during the course of any non-meme degree.

Inspiring story, no? In america, anyone can become a powerful politician! (so long as they are a succesful businessman)

Attached: stupid-individualist-america.jpg (500x325, 47K)

There is literally nothing wrong with this picture.

Only people with a victim complex deny that being poor is your own fault. I was born one of four children to a single mother, and I was able to afford a house at 23. If you're willing to be smart and put effort in, there is a path to success for everyone in this country.

people with out college degrees shouldn't be allowed to vote or earn above a certain amount of money
the fact that they are is letting rural and suburban retards control the world at the expense of smart, educated and liberal city people

>people with out college degrees shouldn't be allowed to vote or earn above a certain amount of money

ya m8 im going to take this serious 4sure

Grrr I upset ur viewpoint maek me angry

You havin' a giggle now m8?

The majority of our justices didn't go to law school. It was fucking baffling to me when I learned about it in school. I assumed it was a requirement. People deciding the fate of others in our country literally are not educated in the law and don't have to be. What a fucking circus.

t. rural and suburban retard

>concrete businessman

>TOKYO (Reuters) - Shares in a Japanese comic book chain and a foam concrete firm soared on Tuesday on speculation that Taro Aso, a comic fan whose family owns the firm, could become Japan’s next prime minister.
>Aso Foam Crete Co Ltd is the only listed member of the Aso Group, which was founded by the politician’s family.

Attached: Aso Taro G20 3.jpg (1280x986, 193K)

t. statist retard

>unironically use the word "statist"
oh no

Attached: libertard.jpg (620x494, 60K)

Education is bad for democracy anyway. Those who read #fakenewsNYT are brainwashed against based DRUMPF.

Attached: IMG_20180628_133405.jpg (1024x469, 92K)

I'm not sorry for believing people are capable of making their own choices in life and that using violence to extract resources for conducting inhumane wars is wrong.

Also I always stood for the pledge. The original framework of the American government was actually a respectable attempt at a moral government, but the constitution is now ignored in most functionally important ways.

Yet those same poeple without college degrees are corrupt as fuck.

Are you implying people with college degrees are somehow less corrupt? Because I call bullshit on that. People are, in general, very corrupt. Particularly those with the ambition to seek political office. They crave power.

I don't know about the particular situations in that country but, or newspapers are mostly blogs made for hyper liberal people to bitch and moan about things they mostly don't understand with their dogshit bachelors degree from some community college nobody has ever heard of.

They crave control and dominance. It's why they were the dickless twats that joined the debate team and were on the board of the key club in high school. They obsess over telling other people what to do and their life is meaningless without somebody to constantly berate and demean.

Attached: IMG_20180628_133552.jpg (1024x456, 84K)

Make anime great again

Based.

Attached: shinzo-abe-sad-720.jpg (720x517, 47K)

Newspapers are fucking trash, I'm sure from russia the free press looks like a magical wonderland but it's really the most inane shit. If you know anything about a subject it's ALWAYS clear that most journalists are absolutely clueless on it. Sure there is the occasional expert but if you read newspapers to learn how can you tell? And that's ignoring the relentless propaganda and sensationalism

That's not about anime actually.

>Nippon Kaigi believes that "Japan should be applauded for liberating much of East Asia from Western colonial powers; that the 1946–1948 Tokyo War Crimes tribunals were illegitimate; and that killings by Imperial Japanese troops during the 1937 Nanjing massacre were exaggerated or fabricated".[2][13] The group vigorously defends Japan's claim in its territorial dispute over the Senkaku Islands with China, and denies that Japan forced the "comfort women" into sexual slavery during World War II.[2] Nippon Kaigi fights against feminism, LGBT rights, and the 1999 Gender Equality Law.

>Following the 2014 reshuffle, 15 of the 18 of Third Abe Cabinet members, including the Prime Minister himself (as 'special adviser'), were members of Nippon Kaigi.[18] As of October 2014, the group claimed 289 of the 480 Japanese National Diet members. Among the members, former members, and affiliated are countless lawmakers, many ministers and a few prime ministers including Tarō Asō and Shinzō Abe. Abe's brother Nobuo Kishi is also a member of the Nippon Kaigi group in the Diet.[18] Its former chairman, Toru Miyoshi, was the former Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Japan.

Attached: taro aso hat.jpg (900x500, 107K)