Attached: best.png (1280x853, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rXiQtiLCyXg
youtube.com/watch?v=FWRCJhsz5t4
youtube.com/watch?v=M1WmyfjDIJc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They’re Alright.

UK has a slight edge and Russia, China, US are all superior

Thank you, but we could never compete with golden age Russia.

Shit language
Even shittier people

>1) Gods in art
Italy is better than us
>2) Gods in literature
Britain is better than us
>3) Gods in music
Britain is better than us
>4) Gods in science
America is better than us and Britain too at least before the WWII.
>5) Gods in math
America is better than us
>6) Gods in food
Italy is better than us
>7) Gods in design
Italy is better than us
>8) Gods in wine
Chile is better than us
>9) Gods in nature
>10) Gods in everything

11) Gods in modesty

Beauty language, i get boner when hear it.

Every Russian book from golden age has a lot of French quotes

France is shit

Attached: tour-montparnasse-paris.jpg (661x496, 34K)

I know that you're very dissatisfied with the current state of our country, but you should just accept the compliment. Throwing a fit after somebody compliments you is bratty behaviour.

Also i like that they have soul and culture. Does brits have soul? I think no.

this, some Decemberists weren't even fluent in Russian.

France had a huge role historically in the development of Europe and even the world as whole, as despite still being important they’re overshadowed by modern great powers. They do have a good language tho

Sure may be there's few countries that are better in something, but fact is, French people was able to handle everything very well.

>11) Gods in modesty
You never talked to parigots (the "people" who live in Paris). Those "people" believe their trashy city is on part with New York City, just that, they aren't even ashamed of what they say. They are so delusional.

I've never been neither in Paris nor New York, but i bet my ass that Paris is better and more comfy, even if it's has niggers or dirty.

France has Ravel, Couperin, Debussy, Saint-Saens, Rameau, Bizet, Berlioz, Faure, Satie, and Meyerbeer and Stravinsky if you want to count them. England has a few okay composers and some pop stars, it's no contest

They're pretty similar desu. Paris feels much more like New York than London does

I think it's a very dumb idea to compare city with huge amount of history, very diverse architecture, basically center of European culture, and some shitty N*w Y*rk

Baron Hausmann knocked down most of the history. Most of the buildings in NYC and Paris were built around the same time

>basically center of European culture
This is getting ridiculous.

I'm not sure what are you trying to do here, it's thread is not about usa. Please switch theme to France or leave thread, Thanks.

The frog earlier said Parisians were deluded to think their city was on the same level as New York. I disagree

>I disagree.
NY is dirty soulless shithole in compare with Paris.

Thank you, I agree. Despite all the shit it gets, Paris still has some very beautiful places with beautiful architecture, and a very active nightlife. I certainly enjoy my biennial trips there more than living in my native countryside.
The real problem with Paris is the constant shilling it gets. Sure, monuments like the Eiffel Tower and the Arc de Triomphe are a must-see, but the city is basically reduced to this in postcards, photos and advertisements of all kinds. It removes a lot from the mystique of the city. It's no wonder that people now imagine themselves in New York or London, because they feel there's a lot more to discover there.

You just said you’ve never been there

Salut le bouseux. Ou est ce que tu as réussi à trouver une connexion internet ? Tu es dans un cyber café ou tu es venu en ville ?

and world no.1 weeb country.

If only...

Attached: Beautiful.jpg (400x524, 76K)

Un fil stupide. Les hommes russe doit apprecient leur pays le plus.

J'apprécie la Russie énormément.

Et j'adore ton pays mais je pense que la patrie d'un homme est plus important que autre pays.

Russia eternal best ally

I do not have to do anything. Especially to putin shill.

Music wise you should rather look to iraly or us, if you talk classic stuff.

Exactly, Bongs never had a really big classical music culture. The HRE was so good in that due to having a shit ton of courts which all wanted to have their own good musicians.

Bongs eventry to claim Hämdel because of that.

fuck this country

Attached: francuck.png (758x631, 62K)

Then fuck off.

In a perfect world we would be with the Brits, the shithole Northeast with Germany, the Southeast with Italy and the Pyrenees with Spain. I'd be so much better. Fuck Fr*nce.

I like France

Post FRENCH art

Attached: Marcel_Duchamp,_1911-12,_Nude_(Study),_Sad_Young_Man_on_a_Train_(Nu_-esquisse-,_jeune_homme_triste_d (800x1100, 158K)

Gods in losing to us.

Attached: 1493137769177.jpg (618x867, 163K)

At the end they won all ww-s, what about you?

Love ya.
Good luck tomorrow bro.

why

De facto leading Europe and not sucking oligarch dick.

ok

It's all true except for nature.

>putin shill
What gave you that idea?

What gave you idea, that i don't like Russia?

I never said that you didn't like Russia. I said that russians should appreciate Russia more than other countries.

>god's in music
????????????????????

11) Gods in women to get fucked by Mtumbu

By what reason?

That's just my opinion, as I said in the next post.

Ok, fuck off

) Gods in music
>Britain is better than us

Attached: file.png (500x230, 188K)

) Gods in math
>America is better than us
You do realise that most americans think 1/3 is less than 1/4, right?

Paris is beautiful, but i have never met people as arrogant and shit ton africans there
2/5

You do realise that most French think 1/3 is less than 1/4 too, right?

Post French music!
youtube.com/watch?v=rXiQtiLCyXg

>shithole Northeast
it's a shithole because you made one of it. all other countries around are prosperous

youtube.com/watch?v=FWRCJhsz5t4

arguing just for the sake of it - french spirit, everyone

your inferiority complex is showing

French folk music

youtube.com/watch?v=M1WmyfjDIJc

>monuments like the Eiffel Tower and the Arc de Triomphe are a must-see
literally the opposite

France are pretty good. Really well rounded nation and interesting history too. A great nation to have as rivals/friends over the years. They beat us in many things.

Well, literature maybe, but the rest of it? Ugh.

Attached: 15275738132690.jpg (361x317, 20K)

Where does this arrogance meme comes from ? Most normies I know are kinda self hating and never miss an occasion to suck America/England's balls

Parisian memes

>Gods in math
>America is better than us
No, you can't imagine the shitton of mathematicians we have.

Argentinian whore*

Well, Parisians might be arrogant in the sense that they think very highly of themselves and their shit-ridden city, but they totally shit all over the rest of France and never miss an occasion to remind everyone of it.

Same thing with Londoners. Big city poofters.

Yes, also muricans not really good in math, may be few jews and chinks.

Also Nicolas Bourbaki

It's like that with every major capital. Moscow/St.Peterburg stand out especially.

litterature yes the rest no, but still high tier

we mostly don't care 2bh

French people are best when about philosophy, but when it comes to literature it's massive circlejerk.

Sorry but you dumb

Russians are best when it comes to lit

Only if we talk about Russian literature.

Paris is perhaps the only foreign place I'd wish to visit in the future. The city looks beautiful. But from what I've seen and heard, the French are hostile towards foreigners, don't speak English and expects others to speak French, and hate us Turks which is a shame... :P

Not everyone is the same of course and I might be wrong. Sorry for the negative image I have of you lot..

Attached: Paris.jpg (1942x1543, 292K)

Agreed except for the music. Contemporary French music is terrible.

There are millions of tourists in France every year, only few of them are speak French. You'll just lost in the city, and that is a good thing.

I guess you're right. Besides, it's important to look at the other side of the coin. They probably prefer not to speak English for it is the foreigners who expect them to speak English, taking it for granted.

sure, European writers can't understand russian soul

Thank you, Vichy.

>Vichy
What is it?