What’s your stance on the migrant crisis anons?

What’s your stance on the migrant crisis anons?

Attached: EE655D2C-04D4-4013-B6AB-08CEA4918481.jpg (950x534, 180K)

They have to go back.

Attached: IMG_2075.jpg (755x515, 66K)

Not my country not my problem.

Incredibly over-stated the magnitude of it because of politicians using them for GBP and media cherry-picking photographs

I think Europe should take more in instead of forcing us third world countries to help them
They're planning to build refugee centers here to keep them here while they get "processed" aka find something to do here so they don't have to go to Europe

Immigration is a privilege, not a right.

Oh please, you idiots are actually worse than half the fortune seekers that pass through your country. I wouldn't be surprised if them raping your women would be an improvement over the status quo.

We need to find a humane way of telling them to fuck off.

The refugee center thing is only an effort to normalize and increase immigration from Africa to Europe.

Please don't generalize
Also I never said they're bad, it's just that if we get most of them staying here the unemployment and poverty rates which are already quite high will go through the roof

This.

Do nothing, refuse all NGO ships access to EU ports, shoot them if they infringe on sovereign waters (warning shots at first of course, only open lethal fire if they visibly persist). That should get the message across.

>B-But they'll die on the open sea!!!
Or they'll go back
>B-But their countries don't want them back!
So why should countries they don't even have citizenship on let them have it? It would get a good message across: once you leave your country illegally, NOBODY gives a fuck. Better try migrating legally or just stay at home.

i think poles should go back

just let them in already

>it's just that if we get most of them staying here the unemployment and poverty rates which are already quite high will go through the roof
You mean the same thing your shitty diaspora is doing here? Not so fun when the shoe is on the other foot, huh?

Why don't you tell them to fuck off? Why do you let them in? Seems like you are part of the problem.

We need to close the EU borders properly, build detention centers in which we decide whether or not Asylum will be granted. Also we need to work harder towards reducing the push and pull reasons, it cannot be that hundreds of thousands of economic migrants come here just for the benefits even though it is clear they have no right to stay. Either Frontex works properly or we should do it ourselves finally like every other country too

Attached: immigrants.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

>we need to work harder towards reducing the push and pull reasons
How could you possibly decrease the "push" factors? What they're escaping from is war, insurrection, terrorism and persecution. Pull is the only thing you may have some control over.

It's a forced population swap, and it should be discussed as such.

I'm not so sure about that, sounds more like them trying to get the refugees stuck in traffic here doing paperwork long enough for them to just give up and go home or find a life here
Again, I'm not complaining at all about refugees I've personally only ever had positive interactions with the ones that stayed here to work.

send every nonwhite back

Immigrants are pure cancer and aids. Fuck them. Fuck them all.

less than 50 years ago europe had shoot-on-sight borders but now you cant "properly close borders"
what a load of crap. the borders are intentionally open

You're an idiot.

Attached: DeportaLausanne.jpg (1104x1240, 715K)

welfare should be completely abolished and only qualified workers should be allowed to live in another country

Our diaspora was born there bud, you took their grandparents when you had too many jobs compared to your population, stop blaming me for your actions

>you had too many jobs compared to your population
no the elites just wanted cheap labour

why should europe take more tho?

No most aren't fleeing fron that. Most come here because you get comparatively a lot of money gor doing nothing. I'd completely abolish all monetary benefits for asylum applicants and only give them food and a shelter
I know, why do you write that? Did I say the opposite?

what crisis?

Why should we kick them out? not many come to Morocco to begin with, I'm talking about the maghreb region in general and Tunisia and Libya in particular

Just emphasizing the reason why EU "borders" are shit today. I didn't disagree with you.

Can you elaborate, please.

That's not the subject here, if they don't want to take them in that's fine by me it's none of my business but don't force them to settle in other people's countries they don't want to be in if you don't want them

I don't see how that makes what I said wrong

because its always said that we "invited" them here when in fact immigration happened without a choice being given in every country. it was never put to a vote

Sure it wasn't put to a vote but nevertheless it was your elected officials that went to countries like Morocco Algeria Tunisia and Turkey and asked for workers so please stop blaming us for that it's really annoying

You make no sense. It is in no way a "forced population swap". Back that claim up m8.

Attached: Jewish_Populations_in_Europe_by_Country.jpg (1024x442, 92K)

>What’s your stance on the migrant crisis anons?

Europe is fucked either way.
The future isn't here.

I don't like it. Majority are economic migrants

Attached: 1442935857062.jpg (962x628, 351K)

It's part of the plan to centralize immigration policies of the EU countries. They are trying to get one immigration policy for the whole EU. Then countries are given quotas, and refugees are flown straight from the centers to their destinated countries.

The people disagree strongly but our politicians really want immigrants and they are trying to increase immigration in any ways they can. It's the number one thing they are concerned about at the moment. You have to remember that.

>it was never put to a vote
Kek

I'm not him, but we still have an excess of low skilled jobs. If you have no skills you can get a job within a day here.

The only requirement is that you need to be able to speak Dutch. Then you can make sandwiches/fill coffee machines/drive a bus/promote brands on the street/redirect cars on a parking lot/do callcenter work/work in a warehouse etc.

i'll probably go run them over with a car at some point

why? You all speak english, hopefully in a few decades northern yuros will use their native languages as a secondary language

We also speak German. What's your point? That's not the language we use.

It's the same here jobs requiring no skill are plentiful but their pay is crap so few people bother

Why do they want immigration though? what benefit does it have for them? the only purpose I think sounds kind of logical is to have more young people who can pay the current generation's pensions once they all grow old but other people especially on Jow Forums don't think this is the real reason

1594 euro a month is the minimum wage. + 8% bonus. It pays fine desu.

The politicians are inviting Islamic immigrants here under the guise of low native birthrates yet have done nothing to increase native birthrates.

They are trying to change European populations to other people. Or atleast they are working towards a situation where a population is mixed so heavily that it's people can't feel any cohesion towards one another. People who can't connect with each other can't fight against oppression and tyranny. That's the most important reason for this "refugee crisis" in it's entirety and why acknowledging social climber politicians make enthusiastic statements that we need to take 100 million more refugees.

That's more than what a teacher gets here I'm coming over rn

So minimum wage gets you 1721 euro.

roll

Lura fil-baħar!

More people=higher GDP=higher profit

Even some fucking arab without any skills living from welfare must eat, sleep and spend some money

>countries richer than Germany per capita
>Switzerland, Austria, The Netherlands, Luxembourg, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland
More people isn't necessarily better.

Kill. Them. All. On sight.

>What’s your stance on the migrant crisis anons?

Stop messing with the middle east, that includes Israel and the only immigrants you'll have to worry about is to control Afica's overpopulation.

Average wage for teacher in Morroco is 450€

Better work on your sandwich making skills.

Sure

Just saying that that's the motivation behind that

dunno about sweden but our constitution means that there are referendums on a lot of things
also nobody in the 70s ran on a platform of inviting immigrants yet once in powet thats what they did

>More people=higher GDP=higher profit

That has got to be one of the most retarded things I've read this year.

Attached: 1530204468388.gif (480x270, 3.35M)

He's right that many power politicians in Brussels believe that though.

We can't have China be number 1 with a trillion useless people.

Diversity is our greatest strength :^)

Attached: 1522290477034.jpg (1408x1056, 458K)

set up centers in syria and libya, give refugee status to anyone that deserves it and then move them legally to europe where they can stay temporarily
create a joint european push to stop the syrian war and start rebuilding
on the long term, start programs that help with industrialisation and reduction of births in africa and the m.e.

I support government policy to
produce the employment in their mother country.

Attached: DcTwO91VwAE1Llk.jpg (900x1200, 261K)

shoot them at the border and sink the niggerboats
also sentence to public flogging and/or hanging anyone involved in bringing them in (red cross etc.) for treason against the white race

Attached: 1529921290266.jpg (360x360, 29K)

>We also speak German
Yeah....nah. Old people speak German. The younger generations get it in high school and instantly forget it. Same story for French.

To be fair, everything in Morocco is also cheaper. This is why you get Mocro welfare queens getting handouts in Europe and buying mansions in Morocco. The Dutch taxpayer is paying for their mansions.

Close the border and the crisis is over. No more dead babies, no more rape epidemy.

This is the only correct answer.

Most refugees are from africa to begin with syrians and iraqis are a drop in the bucket in comparison

Then why do countries in the americas which are all very heavily mixed still have a national cohesion

>Then why do countries in the americas which are all very heavily mixed still have a national cohesion
Did you not pay attention to America since the 1960s at all? Did "Black Lives Matter" or the 1992 race riots fly over your puny little Arab head?

>They're planning to
The refugees camps already exist, sandnigger. The EU spend 3 millions a year on them. You are just looking for an excuse and Egypt and Turkey are safe.

If they would be net tax payers then I wouldn't mind them buying mansions in Mexico. I think our own tax system is also a bit at fault here.

Moroccans acting like assholes is their fault though.

>Turkey is safe
not at all, even turks are been granted refugee status

> UAE Jordan Palestine and Israel
Only one of those countries has refugees in europe and they didn't leave because of a lack of jobs, they're political refugees from the 60s

Of course not, you're free to spend your own money as you please. Whitoids also constantly buy houses in Italy or even Turkey and whatnot.

The problem is that they're using tax money, the money from the Dutchoids who actually work, to buy mansions abroad.

I said the americas not the united states, is reading comprehension too much for your puny clog head?

> sandnigger
ok Jean

Imagine if those evil Germans inhabited ever corner of the world.
They would have DEFINITELY not made the world a better place.
I mean come on, they CERTAINLY did not create the foundation for everything in this world, not including small insignificant achievements like rockets, which didn't eventually lead to space travel.
FUCK those evil Nazis.
We most CLEARLY need our inexperienced but kind friends from undeveloped countries.
With no prior education, will for betterment and assimilation.
But it's okay they really need our help anyway, they will OBVIOUSLY repay the deed and NOT betray us in any way, shape, or form.
DIVERSITY is our strength.

>The US isn't part of the America's
It's the part of the America's that gets the most media coverage, you triple nigger.

>implying germany wasn't genociding and/or depopulating countries it took over

Germans only destroy things.

Egypt, Greece, Italy, Spain, Portugal, France, The Netherlands and the UK brought civilization to every corner of the world. And new ideas.

The Germans just came up with:
>le god is dead
>emotion is superior to logic
>being humble and helpful is a slave mentality
>fuck authority
>communism
>fasiscm
>HEY WE ALSO WANT COLONIES LETS DESTROY EUROPE
>oh we lost, we must punish the countries that we attacked or were neutral in WW1
>haha lets give european colonies to japan

It don't mean it's not safe and you know it.

It's still just a single country I was obviously referring to the 50 other remaining countries you sextuple nigger

We were fine. The Danes were fine. Norway was fine. The Dutches were fine.

hibernio-finnoid death squads need to patrol the beaches
southies cant be trusted with this task

Attached: FE485620-0382-4085-8B0F-CDF98B3ED8A7.jpg (440x460, 32K)

>forgetting "we need a state based on blood and iron"

Russia was fine too until Germany stabbed them in the back.

I wouldn't mind a qt refugee gf but it's just men

Fuck off.

Attached: 1396960295353.png (701x644, 73K)

They don't have. Not even in the United States among the people of European descent. That's the main reason why libertarianism is so popular in the States. And Cuba was/is practically an apartheid state for Latinos and Africans. Dominican republic is another good example.

Those countries have civic nationalism which is based largely on the idea of starting something new. That idea has limitations how far it can go in reality.

Our politicians want European countries to become like USA and those other places.

I prefer Australian model

Lets build a huge detention centre in French Guiana and ship these niggers and arabs there

They can run to brazil or other shitholes

This. Fucking this.
Australia aslo added a line in their imigration paperwork: you can't become a citizen or a lawful resident if you entered illegally Australia once in your life.

I think America have much Pay the effort to be America
because literally "divercity" has much power to change their county
if japan were America
we were only majority Asian in japan but japanese
that maybe terrible things

this

Since nobody wants them the right choice is to unironically build a perimeter around southern europe with walls, fences, soldiers with guns.
Or just outright kill them

Fpbp

third eye wide open polderbro