What are the best countries and places to fuck off to and be forgotten in?

>what are the best countries and places to fuck off to and be forgotten in?

I want to move to some place that still feels wild. I want to escape from my bullshit life of comfort and live somewhere that I'll actually have to work to support my existence. I want a degree of isolation, but I'm not opposed to (mostly rural) civilization.

All of Europe and Japan are off the list for obvious reasons, and I'd prefer to avoid the US and Canada unless there's some good opportunities there. Also don't want to get beheaded by ISIS or killed by bandits. I'm fine with dangerous wildlife as long as it's not unfair bullshit like insects or deadly snakes.

I've heard Mongolia is a good option as it's so rural and you can roam for days and days without finding anybody
>inb4 "you'll get sick and die if you hide from civilization"
don't care

Attached: mon.jpg (962x637, 279K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i4j1UlBaW0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

australia

Russia should be the obvious choice

Alaska?

Lapland

Attached: N02_10107.jpg (2000x1328, 706K)

Where are you guys coming from?

allah sent us

inshallah my brother

Yeah if only he pass the stage of actually reaching wilderness as a foreigner which is pretty much a challenge with our dumb laws.

Can't one immigrate and then fuck off to the far east? Not that it's recommended of course

>Can one immigrate
It's very hard. It's not easy to imagine that such shithole barely lets anyone from the west in but it's true.
>then fuck off
Well, if you actually get somehow residence permit or a citizenship then yes you can easily fuck off. May be you could find a girl with the same attitude to life and marry her. There is one american dude popular in russian youtube, he's building a farm in mountains of Altai with his american wife and kids.

Attached: 390050_size2.jpg (680x383, 155K)

Attached: 364363452.jpg (590x350, 19K)

I would recommend you this area, but it gets very cold in winter
But the pros of living there is that nobody will search for you even if they know that you're lost, and you will probably never meet anyone up there. The only thing you need to do is to cross the russian border.

Attached: file.png (1292x632, 538K)

Haha, OP will never follow through on this.

link?

Some random island in the Pacific

youtu.be/i4j1UlBaW0s

He won't be able to "just cross the russian border"

Is this guy a russian american or something? Don't have my headphones so I don't hear so good but his russian seems pretty normal to me.

Don't churkas cross your borders all the time? Besides he can always just overstay a visa if he plans on going there. That's shit would be a quick, cold, deathtrap solo.

Daggerfall, which is Denmark IRL

His parents were missionaries in 90's Siberia and they brought him as a kid and when they left later he decided to stay. His russian is all fine except using some cases and he writes like a 3rd grade kid

He needs a visa to get into Russia and nothing else, if he wants to live in the woods of course.

Choorkas do it legally, we have visa free agreements with them. Border with Alaska is heavily guarded and overwatched tho.
>overstay a visa
Foreigners from the west are limited in their movements by cities he will be arrested if he goes to a rural and even more definitely some siberian wolderness.

Do you have border patrol at the city edge or something? How is anyone going to stop him? Also is it normal that the russian gov't refused to give me a visa? They said it's because my parents are both russian, so I need to get a russian citizenship. Or are my parents just retarded?

Just realized how retarded my first question is. It's 6:40 AM here and I'm about to go to bed.

Russian leaf ?
Do you speak Russian ?

Svalbard.

New Zealand actually

Lapland of all nordics. There is like 10people living

My russian is pretty shit, however most russians here speak it fluently.

Here.

Why not Canada? Seems like the best option, specially for an english speaker like you.

I remember to have watched some show in which an entire canadian family lived in the wilderness. They were like some kind of turbo rednecks, but I don't remember the name.

Attached: canada-population1.jpg (1271x894, 165K)

More of a "desert monk" person myself. Reading bout the ancient times where ascetics would stay in the desert, praying, medidating, while under an oath of silence, etc. It just sounds perfect.

Why is Europe/Japan off the list? I would have thought that northern Scandinavia would be perfect for you, and there are other rural areas where you can be forgotten too. Russia has loads, although most are in Asian Russia.

Also, what's wrong with the areas of wilderness in the UK or Canada? Canada especially is pretty much 99.9% wilderness, so just pick a quiet village in the far north somewhere.