WASHINGTON — As the U.S. and Russia finalize plans for a summit...

WASHINGTON — As the U.S. and Russia finalize plans for a summit, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said Wednesday that President Donald Trump views Moscow’s return to the international fold as inevitable and that “trade-offs” could allow it to rejoin the Group of Seven club of industrialized democracies without giving Crimea back to Ukraine.

washingtonpost.com/amphtml/world/national-security/us-says-russias-return-to-fold-inevitable-as-summit-looms/2018/06/27/b0734720-7a47-11e8-ac4e-421ef7165923_story.html

So Ukraine can say "goodbye" to Crimea forever. Thats how much are worth "safety guarantees" given by foreign empires in exchange for giving up nuclear weapon. May example of Ukraine and North Korea teach all countries in the world what really guarantees territorial integrity - protip: it is not "alliances"

Attached: Trump-Putin-1.jpg (800x420, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rferl.org/a/trump-doesnt-rule-out-recognizing-russian-annexation-ukraine-crimean-peninsula/29328403.html
expressen.se/nyheter/stockholm/darfor-flyger-jas-gripen-over-stockholm/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>ukraine
No such thing.

U.S. President Donald Trump, speaking two weeks before a planned summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin, has declined to rule out recognizing Russia's annexation of Ukraine's Crimean Peninsula.

rferl.org/a/trump-doesnt-rule-out-recognizing-russian-annexation-ukraine-crimean-peninsula/29328403.html

>ukraine's
No such thing.

Fuck Ukraine, it is a failed state and little Russia anyway. But geopolitical implications of such decisions have impact on whole world, because they change way of thinking of countries around the globe.

nord stream 2 got approved by the american government
poland being fisted hard

Attached: 0_e6ef3_c24cf9f_orig.jpg (810x537, 337K)

It's true. Especially Pacific clients of the United States but also Poland and maybe even Germany should all be thinking about getting an arsenal

Fuck Russia :(

The US of A is against Nord Stream out of geopolitical and strategic reasons, but i doubt that the US is still strong enough to stop it even if it tried

Poland had LNG and will have Baltic Pipe soon. We also have interconnectors from Germany and Germany wouldnt want its factories in Poland to be shut down due to lack of energy. Real loser of Nord Stream are Ukraine and Belarus mainly who will become totally dependent on Russia and lose transit payments propping up their weak economies

Wolves are at your door and you still suck Trump dick? Wake up and smell the coffee, that could be you next time.

I am not a politician to decide about things and i am not going to waste my life on worrying about future. I doubt that Poland is so important after all, we are just a neocolony of foreign powers without any real military or technological supremacies. If they decide to kill us all, they will only lose cheap labour and billions dollars worth investments. How does it even concern me and my life?

>still suck Trump dick
That is Poland for you. They are pretty good at it.

Attached: trump-poland-17.jpg (900x538, 74K)

It is the nature of the Pole to worship Western politicians who promise to protect them and then be surprised when it turns out even their friends think Russia and Germany are more important

>real losers
ahh thats why you are screeching like maniacs

>Russia and Germany are more important

Poland was ever more important than Germany and Russia? First thing the USA did after fall of Soviet Union, was giving up Poland to Germany so they could turn us into economical neocolony.

POLAND IS VERY IMPORTANT CUNT

It is not in our geopolitical interest so Russia had so much power over energetical infrastructure of CEE so we protest, thats normal in diplomacy. Germany also protests against things that it doesnt like.

It`s all fun and games but you do realise that bloody midget Putin doesn`t even need it. Why do those "free"worlders see Crimea as some way for bargaining?

Attached: 15188659225523.jpg (681x1000, 74K)

Well, geopolitically Poland is quite important as a bridge between rimland and heartland. If the USA loses Poland, it automatically loses control over Western part of Eurasia which might have tragic consequences also in Pacific region. Germany and Russia would gladly get rid of American assets and develop strategic relations with China instead. A lot of scenarios potentially dangerous for USA's security are possible in such case.

What's the logic behind your reasoning? Why would he even seize Crimea if he didn't need it?

>If the USA loses Poland, it automatically loses control over Western part of Eurasia which might have tragic consequences also in Pacific region.

This is a map of Poland.

Attached: 7fc307276629ec64e3c23e384d174c44.jpg (744x571, 86K)

Pretty obviously, i was talking about acceptance of it by some (((certain governments)))

Attached: 15178505298060.jpg (740x397, 104K)

It's (((complicated))).

>Albright Capital Management, was preparing to bid in the proposed privatization of Kosovo's state-owned telecom and postal company, Post and Telecom of Kosovo. In an article published by the New York-based magazine Bloomberg Businessweek, it was estimated that the deal could be as large as €600 million.

>It's (((complicated))).

Not it`s not, just because they can`t do anything at all about it.
>inb4 B-but Bingo-Bongo told me russian economy was ruined by himself and such!

Attached: fifty_shades_of_white_by_solidcow-d5kevbe.jpg (894x894, 113K)

Russia is a country without economy, with extremely weak demographics and basically without any future except of growing crime, local wars and increasing poverty. The USA sees this all and concludes that Russia is unable to endanger its imperial status so it begins to perceive Russia as a potential ally against China due to Russians geography. The only question is if they can offer more to Russia than Western Europe and China can. I am not so sure about it. So in the end of the day they might lose a lot, and not gain anything but risk is always calculated.

>the last days of Russia
Butthurtbelter`s mind since like ummm...forever.

>The only question is if they can offer more to Russia than Western Europe and China can
The only problem of those fags that they stuck in their 90s mentality. They don`t offer anything, they just demand.

Attached: ed534.jpg (1075x1500, 220K)

DRUMPF COULD APPOINT POLAND AS A RULER OVER ALL EURASIA

I only tell you how things really look. I dont give a fuck about your failed shithole pomped with propaganda of non-existent success like a baloon. Salaries in Russia are even lower than in China nowadays and it is a downard spiral. You dont want to believe in it because you are Russian hence you still have a hope against facts that work against you. The only thing you can do is to destabilize f.e. Poland and/or other countries of CEE but it wont grow your salaries and wont fix your economy, it wont also give you any supremacy over the USA, so Americans dont care. You can only make our lives worse by destroying our econony and lives but you are unable to build empire and the USA is afraid only of functional empires

>facts

All this bullshit that your ministry of propaganda feeds to you every single day is not quite a fact. I know, asking a pole to think for himself would be way too much, but still.

Attached: 15194738846741.jpg (2792x3472, 1.62M)

>Poland
>think

Attached: 1480207424.jpg (640x363, 41K)

Oh my god, you are so fucking self-centered. Literally nobody mentions Russia in Polish media except of World Cup and some globally loud things like poisoning some guy in UK and so on. We stoppped hearing about your war with Ukraine like 3 years ago already, it was a main topic of news for less than 2 months.

I just tell you what American think tanks conclude about you - organisations that engineer foreign policy of the USA and policy of Pentagon

crimea is rightfull russian clay anyway

>Literally nobody mentions Russia in Polish media
I bet the same goes for you fellow "free"worlders, a`int i right?

>I just tell you what American think tanks conclude about you - organisations that engineer foreign policy of the USA and policy of Pentagon
Just like i said before, they are brain-dead fag-fogger who stuck in 90s. Just like you butthurtbelters.

>Literally nobody mentions Russia in Polish media
Do you really think nobody in this thread has google news search?

Forgot the pic.

Attached: кровавый карлик путин2.jpg (870x500, 112K)

Russia would be stupid to think the next US president will be so kind

Literally, nobody cares.

Attached: кровавый карлик путин.jpg (2861x2160, 996K)

How is Putin and Russia winning at everything?

They cucked the jews in both Ukraine and Syria.

Maybe they really are the saviors of the white race.

We don't need any kindness from anyone. We have a power to talk as adults.

I'm sure Putin has been mentioned at least once, but we really don't give a shit. We have a headline about Russia maybe once every 3 years, if that.

Ok, whatever. You can delude yourself into thinking that you are any relevant outside of your geography that is crucial for containing China and your post-soviet nuclear arsenal. The latter thing is smth that you always had but yet in 90s nobody was giving a fuck about you because China was not a danger for the USA. A change of geopolitical environment is not caused by you, and what you delude yourself into believing as your "growing power". The geopolitical restart is caused entirely by growth of China that completely destabilized global system that in previous centuries benefited USA but now after being taken over by USAs competitors stopped serving its interests and contributed to its deterioration. If any of Russias aspects contributed a little bit to change of USAs geopolitics is not its growing power but rather growing weakness. It was last thing i wrote in this thread, because i am watching football now. Bye.

>The Swedish government has decided to end its diplomatic boycott of the Russia World Cup now that Sweden have qualified for the knockout stage of the tournament.

>Sweden's Social Democrat-Green government decided to snub Russia 2018 in solidarity with the UK following the poisoning of former double agent Sergei Skripal and his daughter earlier this year (though by many to have been carried out by Russia).

previous centuries/previous decades*

>Sweden's Social Democrat-Green government

See, it's hard to take you seriously when you lie like this.

I`m pretty sure you be bitching about those "ebul and un-catcheable russian submarines" in your territoral waters much more often.

>nothing in responce except "Russia is shit , shit! I a`int no even mad bro! Hurr durr".
Farewell indeed. Call me later when you cure that enourmous ass-pain of yours.

Attached: 1505597885003.jpg (576x1024, 63K)

WUT
>"We're in another situation now. Football should be something that unites. Denmark will also send people, and the UK won't object to us traveling there. Exactly what they will do understandably depends on what happens in the football. I don't think they've decided. We will continue to cheer for our team," Swedish Foreign Minister Margot Wallström told tabloid Expressen.

>Exactly which member or members of the government will go to Russia has not yet been decided, but PM Stefan Löfven said it will not be him.

>"I think it was an important line to draw but now we're in a different situation in a footballing sense. It's not at all double standards – our political views remain the same."

>I`m pretty sure you be bitching about those "ebul and un-catcheable russian submarines" in your territoral waters much more often.

We don't. When it happened it wasn't even the biggest news. You flew a bunch of bombers over Stockholm two years ago and the papers mentioned it as a footnote. I know because I live here.

Russia is full of Jews and the West is not even white anymore

>You flew a bunch of bombers over Stockholm two years ago
>See, it's hard to take you seriously when you lie like this.

Attached: eddie.gif (560x292, 1.15M)

Here's the online article for it. Apparently it was last year.

expressen.se/nyheter/stockholm/darfor-flyger-jas-gripen-over-stockholm/

Attached: 1522193073111.jpg (632x355, 22K)

Too bad you forgot those were your own planes and your own military drills, homo.

Attached: 15190410351100.png (803x1024, 943K)

What?

He's right though
Nothing wrong with this

>Fuck Russia

To remind you hohol

«Хoхлы» T.Г Шeвчeнкo (1851г.)

Хoхoл ocтaнeтcя хoхлoм хoть ты пycти EГO в Eвpoпy гдe нaдo Дeйcтвoвaть yмoм,
Oн нaпpягaeт тoлькo жoпy.

И пoтoмy-тo нa pycи
Зaвeщaнo aж Moнoмaхoм:
«Cвязaтьcя бoжe yпacи!
C тpeмя -хoхлoм ляхoм и жидoм «

кoвapeн жид, хoтя и cлeп;
Кичливый лях ---пoхyжe бляди,
Хoхoл жe ---cъecт c тoбoю хлeб,
И тyт жe в cyп тeбe нaгaдит.

You thought i can`t use google translator for your asiatic language or something, you tough viking?

Attached: 15202570531870.jpg (1200x1096, 88K)

But article says two russian planes were spotted and photographed, which forced our airforce to mobilize?

I hope you actually live in Israel and not using some VPN or Proxy shit

Well this actually say there was some violation of swedish air-space "last wednesday", but nothing about "russian bombers flying over Stockholm" and such. So once again
>See, it's hard to take you seriously when you lie like this.

Attached: 15194125038730.png (580x796, 621K)

We can do nothing. We are an economical dwarf in comparison with Germany and military dwarf in comparison with Russia. It is up to our American master what happens to us. We have no influence on such things. Poland once tried to develop nukes in secret from the soviet master and it ended up with KGB liquidating our scientific staff working on the project. We can only hope that leaders of Russia and the USA are not so psychopatic to kill us all only to prove smth to each other