Who is Jow Forums rooting for?

Who is Jow Forums rooting for?

Attached: lionel-messi,-antoine-griezmann_625x300_1530259795874.jpg (806x605, 89K)

grizzie is cute but messi is the goat so argentina

France, but Argentina will win. The refs rubber stamped Argentina's ticket to the knockout rounds with that no-call on the obvious handball against Nigera. It was no hand of god, but it was good enough to propel an overrated ball club to a bracket it doesn't belong in. The teams who will be advancing to the quarter finals have been decided already. FIFA will move heaven and earth to make the Portugal vs Argentina matchup happen and Brazil will get the free ride against Mexico. Belgium and Japan are inconsequential meme teams that are only meant to serve as warmups for Brazil before their lucrative showdown against the winner of Argentina and Portugal. Expect Spain to be in the finals no matter what and for England to disappoint against Colombia. Switzerland will provide a stiff challenge in the semis, but it'll be an uphill battle against Spain AND the refs. A latin finals is what the governing body wants this year and they'll absolutely get it. Portugal/Argentina/Brazil vs. Spain. Any combination will be pleasing.

You prefer niggers or amerindians?
Next question

What would your thoughts be if France actually win a comfortable 3-1

I'm for Argentina.

The ones, who whiter.

are you non-french?

are you french?

Friend-cheese ofc

I would happily accept that I was wrong and move on.

Ok that's good but you reckon itd either be a French victory or a fix?

France cheats because 90% of their team isn't even french

griezzmann is uruguayan deal with it

Poland is 100% Poland. That's why.

I've lost all passion for this WC and am not rooting for anybody, maybe I'll watch the game, though.

My german brothers from Argentina.

MODS

I think the memes will be better if France humiliates Argentina than vice versa, so I'm hoping for >AR6ENT1NA or >ARGEN71NA.

How?

Attached: 4E5.jpg (347x943, 64K)

How what?

Nevermind I misread your post lmao

Attached: 1526235985399.png (951x972, 528K)

Those are meds

It starts.