So much shared history

So much shared history.

Attached: 1530353122692.jpg (852x480, 22K)

Like what? And don't say Napoleon

>don't say Napoleon
Those succession wars in the 18th century then. Not to mention the good relations we had with medieval Russian states like the Grand Duchy of Moscow and Novgorod. And finally the mutual admiration our intellectuals and royals had for each other, with Russian Tsars mainly speaking French at one period and French writers being largely influenced by Russian golden age ones like Tolstoy and Dostoevsky.

>"muh revolution"
>proceed to spread degeneracy all over the world

Like the Franco-Ottoman alliance during the Russo-Ottoman wars
Or like indeed the Napoleonic wars against Russia
Or the Crimean war
Or the Soviet-German trade relations that supplied Nazi Germany with vital resources during the invasion of France

Revolutionary terror is unironically great.

so much shared history

Attached: japankorea.jpg (790x444, 27K)

So much shared history.

Attached: China-and-Russia-flags-300x184-a010ecc1557a66315916f13b6c893aea-198x181-100-crop.jpg (198x181, 7K)

Getting ravaged by the germans?

How was the revolution linked to "degeneracy" in any ways ?
Are you just spouting memes or do you actually have an opinion

He's Catholic

So was France and so was the revolution...
Retards tend not to realize that the Republic only became secular in 1905, 116 years after the Bastille...

That's the official date. The actual separation between the church and the state occurred progressively. Not to mention that the church lost a lot of power after the initial revolution before Napoleon partly restored its prerogatives.

I never understood the Western admiration for Russia. It's a glorified shithole.

West hates Russia

Une alliance ideale
Je desire un amitire plus bon entre notre pays.

Si seulement !

WHAT WEST WOULD ADMIRE IS POLAND ONLY POLAND POLAND POLAND WHY THE WEST DOESNT LOVE POLAND MORE

Attached: trump-poland-17.jpg (900x538, 74K)

Attached: 108672-alliance-franco-russe-1897,bWF4LTY1NXgw.jpg (655x901, 212K)

No, some of us are annoying at the constant shittalking about Russia.
I rather like Russia, I certainly don't buy into the hate.

I wish it had lasted.

Attached: franco-russian-alliance-cda50c5d-cdeb-4acd-856d-159f90c0097-resize-750.jpg (555x402, 67K)

you ok?

Learn history

Greatest allies

Attached: Ally.jpg (377x300, 16K)

Yeah, there were no relationships between Russia and France in 19 century. These 1k French words we use in our daily life appeared in Russian just in one night.

France is best, one love, 18th sentury best time of my ancestors' lives.