Are spaniards white?

Are spaniards white?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-30-15-56-10-152_com.bottledapp.bottled.png (1080x1920, 516K)

No, but that girl is clearly a latina anyway.

No, we are black bulls

My guess is that she is colombian/venezuelan

Does this look wh*te to you?

Attached: Tekashi-e1526316435503-827x620 (1).jpg (827x620, 132K)

Native Spaniards are all White, non whites are unrelated jews and moors.

For memes we are BLAVK BVLL

>we

Don't mind chicano you will always be a true Iberian to me. Please marry a spanish girl and be the supreme ruler of your Iberian ethnostate.

great maxilla

Well u are right

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-30-16-57-00-477_com.bottledapp.bottled.png (1080x1920, 143K)

>tfw even pathetic betas can marry a peruvian and have offspring and you're still a virgin

Stop being an autist, she's a good latina girl stop messaging her.

it was obvious

no they are shitskin moor

no they are shitskin moor

Don't tell me what to do

Ask her what simpsons dub does she prefer

No, but at least we're not indios.

Attached: 17s0ar.jpg (401x397, 31K)

What app is this?

Ar žemaičiai balti?

Could be. She doesn't have that colombian distinctive look but could be from here nonetheless

Quoted the french lad by accident

HAHAHAHA

REMINDER:

>Immigrants from countries belonging to the former Spanish Empire (mainly in Central and South America–Latin America–, Asia–the Philippines– and Africa–Equatorial Guinea and Western Sahara–) can obtain Spanish nationality after legal and continuous residence of 2 years in Spain, after which naturalized citizens are no longer counted as immigrants.

>Since the end of the 20th century the number of foreigners who have obtained Spanish nationality has grown steadily, as Spain has been the EU country with the biggest number of approved naturalizations since 2010 until 2015. 1 out of 4 naturalizations made in the European Union in 2014 were belonging to Spain. Most of these naturalizations went to citizens coming from Latin America (which explains the massive decrease of these citizens counting as immigrants in Spain) mainly from Colombia, Ecuador and Perú, although Morocco was amongst the top 3 as well

>In the same way the majority of children born in Spain between 2000 and 2010 are children of immigrants despite not counting as such. Considering these data, there are sectors of Spanish society who oppose immigration that affirm the real number of immigrants in Spain is 10–11 million, or about 25% of the total population.

Si es mitad española será mitad peruana o boliviana por vía materna mitad ibérica por la paterna. Por eso parecía una mestiza normal, porque la madre será muy india. La gente muy autista que no se puede echar novia siempre acaba con alguna inmigrante de esos países porque literalmente se te tiran a los brazos o eso dicen, a mí todavía no me ha pasado.-

Some Galicians look like Brits.

You are a nafri instead.

No parece peruana o boliviana. Le veo los ojos y labios y ahora que lo pienso si podria ser se aca, o dominicana o veneca
Las bolivianas y peruanas tienen otro tipo de rasgos faciales como ojos mas achinados y caras mas redondas

You are moors instead

Es hija de español y sudaca criada aquí, lo ha dicho.

>spaniard

Si pero que tipo de sudaca? Parece mas caribeña que andina sobre todo por las bolsas de los ojos

Pero si te parece local la versión racemixeada, la madre que está sin racemixear tiene que ser más nativa o más negra por narices. Si fuera caribeña la mezcla hubiera salido como 75% europea por lo menos.

we are BLACK

That's a nigger mate, but yeah, not much difference if I'm honest.

Dios mio

What app is this?

what's this site africa user

>Are spaniards white?
Here at my Uni there is a teacher from Zaragoza.

He is a nice guy but I would not call him white.
His skin is olive and his arms are very hairy.