WHAT IS YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM, YOU FUCKING DEGENERATES

WHAT IS YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM, YOU FUCKING DEGENERATES

Attached: 152533.png (678x664, 383K)

:(

rip monkeys

Literally nothing wrong with this. One of the reasons why the west developed so well is because they immediately utilized all their natural resources without giving a fuck about the useless wildlife at one point. Who cares about a few stupid monkeys, Africa is full of them

Yeah, and that's beginning to bite us in the ass now.

This might be most american post I've seen.This mentality is why your 'people' are retarded and obese.

>giving (You)s to obvious braindead baits

Wypipo..

I remember crying like a bitch a couple of months ago while drunk because I felt bad for the elephants. I cry a lot when I drink sometimes.

Based globalization and its race to the bottom standards

Attached: africa.jpg (500x654, 74K)

>Innocent Wildlife
YEAAAAAAHH KILLLLLLLL EEEEEMMM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they're starving don't be so hard with them

Yeaaah nigga white ppl s m h fucking racists care more bout monkeys then ppl

but i thought evil europeans stole all their natural resources

LOL swisserland couldn't even colonize anywhere

literal subhuman

uhhhhh sweetie

Attached: CtRqHDrXYAA-X5m.jpg (1200x697, 67K)

When did you realise that capitalism and the continued existence of the human race were incompatible?

Attached: 3.jpg (1520x1080, 194K)

When I realized that Lain was the true god.

This planet is ours to with as we see fit, it is our destiny to shape it according to our needs. We will one day have total dominion over every facet of life, becoming literal gods in the process. Why who we to be concerned with a species here or a species there.

Good riddance. We need to stop supplying jungle guerillas with oil for their Toyota Hiluxes. As for the oversized monkeys, it's not like they survive by drinking oil, lmao

congorilla

Could be bait but most Americans think like this so not sure

Lmao.