Why the stereotype of blonde blue eyed american is prevalent if 80% of white americans have brown hair and eyes (light...

Why the stereotype of blonde blue eyed american is prevalent if 80% of white americans have brown hair and eyes (light or dark)? Hollywood??

Attached: oiiioui.png (500x500, 385K)

*I know that Theron is south african. Is just to illustrate Hollywood

Butt Charlize Theron is South African

It's the idealised view of the American - far from reality.

Blonde hair + blue eyes is the most white you can get so when portraying whites, that's the ideal. I think most white Americans have brown hair and blue eyes

That's their supreme talent, Americans are incredibly good at marketing and selling themselves.

Attached: 1467591852121-his.png (1271x854, 253K)

why the stereotype of white americans when most americans aren't white?

Attached: shrug.jpg (384x313, 77K)

Define prevalent. Americans are portrayed as clueless but friendly manchildren that can look like anything here, the blue eyes and blond hair thing is for germanic tourists.

this, we don't even think of ourselves and blond haired and blue eyed and I don't think we ever did. Hollywood has historically liked attractive people with good features as those attributes make someone telegenic

> (OP)
>*I know that Theron is south african. Is just to illustrate Hollywood

>I’ve bought into memes
American Whites are largely of a fair phenotype.

I’m American and have never once heard about a stereotype of us being blonde and blue eyed. It was not in any media I consumed growing up either.

It was briefly a thing in the 50s but otherwise never played a role here.

I know!!

There is no blonde blue eyed stereotype that we promote or that ever really existed. You are just delusional.

Theron is South African

Because america is a country built on racism.

basically americans wish they were white and the whitest people are blonde and blue-eyed people

Being blonde haired and blue eyed is the stereotype of all white people even though must of them have dull brownish hair. Except for Swedes maybe but they're not people.

be very careful now...

Attached: 1525113896288.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Uhhhh dummy? Its called hairdye. With that anyone can become a blonde.

Charlize Theron is South African and also brunette she just dyes her hair. You can dye your hair too if you want, dye it black, brown, blonde, red, even blue or green!!!

What are you gonna do, Sven? Sterilize me like you did with Finns and Sami?

dont forget the gypsies and mentally ill people

Attached: 1525703655230.png (744x851, 363K)

This, it's the most exceptional trait so it gets pulled to the front.

The Hollywood meme starting in the 50s was Tall, Dark, and Handsome. Meaning men who were White but Dark Hair and Dark eyes.

They promote the blonde women to promote them mixing with men who aren't blonde. This plus giving foodstamps to niggers, importing the spic horde and letting in the Wops, Eastern Kikes, Greeks, is the reason the USA went from a country that was and blonde as Sweden and was majority blue eyed....to today.

>USA went from a country that was and blonde as Sweden

Attached: 1520374492448.png (657x527, 193K)

Sometimes I like you Swedes, this is one of those times.

Given that our immigrants before 1880 were nearly exclusively from Northern Europe. Yeah. It was.

nah dude. “Tall, Dark and handsome” is an Anglo thing. Anglos run the gauntlet from Southern European Meds to Nordics, and this countries beauty standards reflect that. Also Whites who aren’t blondies or redheards are objectivly the most attractive race, with blondies and redheads coming second,
>inb4 all beauty standards are relative
They are not. They might be subjective but not relative.

Attached: AE09E7A3-E337-4303-BCCD-0A711C041DA1.png (739x839, 589K)