Is Catholicism dying in your country? It's dying rapidly here...

Is Catholicism dying in your country? It's dying rapidly here. We used to be 100% Catholic not we're at around 65% Gotta admit, I'm looking forward to it.

Attached: 1529998450456.png (1000x1000, 285K)

monkey

Attached: cartoon-monkey-free-clipart-1.jpg (927x1200, 125K)

It has been dead since 1905.

Same here

It's growing due to Polish immigration

Nah. We just got our first cardinal last year. Recently also got a new saint. The number of catholics is supposedly growing.

Attached: catholic church chick tract.gif (468x240, 39K)

Nope, but there's a low church attendance.

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (1000x710, 348K)

we probably have more native heathens and satanists than native christians these days

although we have way more christians if you count the blacks

Christianity is dead among the reasonable.

And it's a good thing.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-26-09-52-16.png (720x1280, 717K)

and european immigrants

I was under the impression all religion was slowly dying in every country.

Yep, and It is a good thing.

christianity and islam are spreading like wildfire in africa, although that's more because african christians and muslims breed like rabbits

Christianity is a dead religion.

Mehico and Chicanos are bringing it in full force, they will probably entirely replace the Catholic population here in the south in say 50 years at most.

Attached: mexican_cirno_by_koyomi_shota_araragi-d4n83jc.jpg (778x721, 160K)

Yes but the over all numbers are steady as we have taken in loads of spics

Catholicism is rapidly declining in Latin America. The children of CHicanos will follow suit. Especially with America's rabid anti-catholicism.

America is Anti-Christian.

Soon we will bomb all the Christians for being undemocratic.

Dead since 1527. The reasoning wasn't so much Luther mitigating the worst offenders as a Swexit from chucking boatloads of cash at the Pope. It worked as Sweden, being able to afford reforms and modernizations, turned from frozen wasteland to a regional powerhouse.

Lmao who cares
I think almost everyone (except for jews) is baptized and took part in the communion but never practiced it and doesn't believe in it

Yes, slowly and steadily.
I'd take that shit over the growing muslim community any time though.
t. quit the church for saving money

Lutheranism (state church) is essentially dead now, though. Church membership in Finland is dropping at about 1%-point per year.
We're now roughly where Sweden was in 2010: 70.7% for Finland vs 70.0% for Sweden.

Attached: Evlut_1990_2016.png (700x454, 36K)

latin americans aren't real catholics

its getting stronger because its moving away from a religious, christian dimension, which it never realy had that much, here catholicims is basicaly a folk religion, but isntead its moving towards a sort of political direction, sort of like during the 90is except less party affiliated

>let me tell you about your country

*tips fedora*

Based

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 121K)