Why is europe so racist?

Why is europe so racist?

Attached: 1530378403403s.jpg (249x246, 12K)

nice thumbnail

Why are Lybians such barbarous monsters who let innocent people die?

YESSS!
You know, Africans are not an endangered species and they are absolutely useless to society. They're actually better as food for fishes.

Attached: Africa.png (1600x1597, 510K)

We put children in camps when they come here illegally.
The Euros just drowned them

why do europeans basically airlift syrian sandniggers to europe but don't let good christian black people in?

KILLEM

clearly it's not racist enough if coons still risk a horrible death to get here

We're re-populating Atlantis.

We need to invent a genophage

Migrants go on unsafe boats and they must know they're unsafe. The boats get into difficulties. I think Libya should monitor the sea. But the migrants are completely irresponsible. Migrants know it's not safe, they know their boat will likely get into difficulties near the Libyan coast instead of make it to Europe. But they hope an European ferry will take them to Europe.

I see a doctor, an Engineer, a teacher, etc. ...

...AND THE MOST EFFECTIVE SOLUTION TO THE NOG CRISIS WOULD BE IF ALL OF THEM WOULD BE FORCED TO RETURN TO MAKE THE SHITHOLE THEY CAME FROM A BETTER PLACE FOR THEM!!!

Whoa -100 shitskins

I don't feel any kind of empathy or compassion with them

t. sandnigger

>quella bandiera
> chiama altre popolazioni ''piel di merda''

D'accordo Juan, se tu sei felice di questo, lo siamo tutti.

>why do europeans basically airlift syrian sandniggers to europe but don't let good christian black people in?
good question, both should fuck off

>a nigger drown somewhere
>europe plz take 5m of them or you are racist

100 future rapists less

100 less little girls sold into sex slavery

wow, reported.

So any euros have an updates on what the current situation is?

I know they aren't streaming across the border like in 2015 but how many are coming in and whats being done? I heard some of those ngo ships are being denied and impounded.

Mother nature will take care of it.

nice flag

Attached: Flag_of_Kazakhstan.svg.png (600x300, 35K)

>how many are coming in
Good luck to find reliable data.

>whats being done?
Nothing. Usuall blabla. The latest glorious EU meeting has concluded with an historical agreement about migrants: each country does as it wants... But since it's an official agreement, then they can officially claim that EU is officially united. Genius.

I first read this as 1000 migrants and get really excited. Then I saw it was only 100 and was disappointed.

There are probably some endangered species in the bottom of the sea and they require some food to survive

>imlpying this is bad
The world becomes a better place every time a shitskin """""""refugee""""""" dies miserably

>12 KB, 249x246

Migrants for ants.

>Migrants for ants.
Sounds like a clever solution.

we do not want to become usa 2.0
NO NIGGERS ALLOWED

Attached: ohnooo.jpg (653x477, 41K)

How will Nigeria be able to hold almost 800 million people??

Wow this is not okay, they just want a better life in the lands that you stole from them.

Have you seen how negros live around the world?

how come countries such as Namibia, Botswana and Gabon are not growing while others are exploding?

Attached: DXacwyGU0AAabRK.jpg (1200x1200, 175K)

lol

>feared

>whats being done?
aside from talking... absolutely nothing. meanwhile the ngo ship "open arms" is leaving libyan waters with lots of africans on board. target barcelona.

Why do africans go on shitty rafts on the sea?

Free money aka Caisse d'Allocation Familiale.

namibia and botswana are both very, very arid, especially namibia, it's like 80% sand. and i don't know anything about gabon

OH MY GOD NOT BABIES!! THEY PUT BABIES IN THE TITLE BETTER LET THESE FESTERING NIGGERS IN!

Gabon is green, wealthy and relatively calm. It was under French influence, and now under Chinese influence.

100? Make it a 100,000,000 and we'll be talking.

Babies were actually Morrocans. Wtf they could just have take a plane for 100 euros...

Attached: 1135966-000_16u4vm.jpg (960x621, 125K)

Same thing happens in Australia. We get boat people from the middle East!
Are you telling me they somehow made their way through the middle East, through India, through Asia, down the the South East Asian islands, all without a passport or any money, to them go on a boat and try to sneak to Australia? Nah, they caught a plane to Indonesia and then burnt all their documents because they know they can't get in here as an immigrant, so they try they're luck as a fake refugee. Australia accepts refugees by plane I guess, but I guess they think doing it by boat makes it more believable.

It's exactly what these Morrocans are doing .

>but I guess they think doing it by boat makes it more believable.
Ok I got it now. Fucking animals sacrifice their babies for free gibs (and in reality a miserable life in western countries). I hate them so much I hope they died too.

How often are the cases where the individuals planning on going on those boats actually kidnap babies in order to try and garner more sympathy from other people while they pretend the kid is theirs?

I recomend 'The Thing that Drifted Ashore" by Junji Ito after reading this thread..

in my country there is problem

Look at the reproduction rates of those countries, they don't need to kidnap any babies.

You know it's funny, here first generation immigrants who got their citizenship legally absolutely hate illegals. It's usually the second gen and onwards who go along with the "no human is illegal" bullshit.
True, forgot to take that into consideration.

western country is cruel.
Non-racist doesn't exists.

It solves with this.

Attached: 0946962.jpg (900x675, 69K)

why do people pay coyotes and smugglers when they can just buy a plane ticket?

dead people >>>>>>

Based Australia just incarcerates your ass

Stop your block economy, and share the employment.
And The migration is settled.

Attached: img_7d3c8ca62f5c0dadc5bd7f1d492f4fa554450.jpg (600x342, 32K)

アメリカ人は馬鹿だから

Because everyone is racist.

>up to 100
Probably only 1 or 2 knowing the media, hence the inclusion of "babies" to pluck the heartstrings.

>probably
All 1000 of them were poor and starving children, how can you be so ignorant on the death of 10000 kids. These 100000 babies deserve a life aswell you nazi bigot.

>they can't control themselves. ITS OUR RESPONSIBILITY
Stop it. Get some help.