What are spics like in Europe? Are they like the ones in North America?

What are spics like in Europe? Are they like the ones in North America?

Attached: 1D3573F3-A4A5-416F-94A6-9D60DFBB659C.png (789x750, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SeNtRTnRUHM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

never met one

How comes spics don’t seem to go to Nordic countries?

there arent so may, met a few, they were cool

Never met a latino person in my life

Latin americans are a notorious minority only in Spain I believe.

There no "spics" in Europe, maybe a handfull in capital cities, businessmen or diplomats and shiet.

I'll wager only the rich ones move to Europe
if that's the case, they probably integrate well in a Mediterranean country and are beloved by the locals

They are very rare over here and most are import partners of either some rich Dutch man that got himself a hot model or a leftist Dutch woman that found a purebred Amerindian in the jungles of Costa Rica.

Anyway they are fine most of the time. The only problem we have are with 'spics' from the Caribbean like Dominicans.
Also there's a sizable Chilean population in some European countries who are all turbo leftist jews that fled Pinochet.

too cold

how can one obtain a leftist dutch woman

You're most likely not exotic enough.

go to holland, tell her stuff about che guevara

I'm from rural Netherlands and in my highschool there were like 7 latina girls around my age. They were hot as hell but all had a Dutch father or mother.
It's not really a minority group you hear a lot about. I would say visually they look like brown people much like Arabs or something so people pay them no attention while socially they often integrate okay as they almost exclusively come here because of marriage.

There's not really a community to speak off. More like a bunch of individuals that ended up here. Sometimes in bigger cities they have some cultural centre or a salsa club where they probably go muh heritaging but that's about it.

>not white enough for stormfags
>not exotic (brown) enough for leftists
i'm gonna kill myself

Rich ones prefer countries with better climate and poor ones can't swim across the ocean to reach Europe.

i don't think they exist outside of spain, italy and portugal. but i think there's a chilean minority in stockholm

Spic is short for Hispanic you absolute pinecone, or do you not have a country called Spain in your continent?

Attached: Geert Wilders.jpg (620x574, 265K)

Wilders is part Indonesian, not Hispanic.

the few that are here are either criminals or dogge doggelito

youtube.com/watch?v=SeNtRTnRUHM

I know but absolutely no one say "spic" here, we use our own slang for "Spanish", like "éspingouin" in France. Anyway no one would compare a Spanish with a Latin American.

>Dutch woman that found a purebred Amerindian in the jungles of Costa Rica.
Based

Attached: 1530289612307.jpg (788x685, 72K)

Costa Rica is our equivalent of avocado toast.

My town, Genoa, has the biggest latino community in whole Europe

I doubt your town, Genoa, beats Madrid or Barcelona.

lol I have a cousin that has a boyfriend from the Netherlands, cool guy, his name is Thijs

My name is Thijs:--DDDD

the same, they form gangs and commit crimes

i guess we are as hated as the next brown third worlder, but at least we we are not muslim.

No you are absolutely not. Your continent is super romanticized and people have no experience with your underclass as only students make it over to Europe.
Also sudacas are seen as very good looking people, both men and women (women slightly more).

wow :-DDDD are you tall and blond with blue eyes? you might be him

Attached: 1530220203676.png (211x246, 11K)

oh sweet summer child, wh*Tes are so naive

brb buying plane tickets to the netherlands

this, you are better off passing as a brazilian in europe than a, let's say, a moroccan.
t. studied for 6 months in france

Brb packing my hat and swimming over to the Netherlands.

This.

“Spics” barely exist outside of Spain itself which obviously has high spic immigration. They tend to stay there though

True story I know a Brazilian girl with a French bf and people make "racist" comments regardung arabs in front of her but would never say anything wrong to her, mostly I guess because Latin Americans share "closer values" to Euros, don't ghettoise themselves and are considered honorary Euros

I am short with brown hair
A Mexican from KC lived in my city for a short time and he said everyone was nice and he even kissed a girl for the first time. People would also respond positively when he said he was Mexican which apparently is not common in the Americas

There’s 3 groups of people in our society:
- Muslims
- Blacks
- none of the above
Asians and Latinos almost always end up with whites. My ex was sudaca and people wouldn’t think of her as a foreigner. I also know a Cypriot who would complain about all the foreigners in Antwerp despite being just as brown as your average Turk.

It’s because they hardly have a community of their own so they end up with white friends and such