Countries whose history matters

Countries whose history matters.

Attached: Countries whose history matters.png (1357x628, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matanza_de_Cholula
quora.com/Do-most-Russians-have-Mongolian-DNA
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ge'ez
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Austria, Poland, Korea, Mexico, Denmark and Sweden doesn't matter

Attached: 1528080665481 - Copy (8).png (1528x1671, 75K)

guaranteed replies

I would say mexicos matters at least

South America lmfao no

So you filled every country that you know name of?

bretty good, just add austria

>no israel/palestine the birthplace of religion that influences close to 2.5 billion people
>no saudi arabia the birthplace of religion that influences close to 2 billion people

this is one assblasted thirdie

>mexico

Attached: 32FA5042-73F4-44AC-9671-0B37F75A0524.jpg (600x375, 35K)

Explain to me why american history matters when they only started doing shit 300 years ago.

>let me tell you what is important and what isn't

Reminder that Tenochtitlan was a much better place to live than any 15th century european city

Attached: 11BA96F5-C8A2-4073-B11B-EE5CE7AB39C4.jpg (800x600, 170K)

They did a lot of shit tho

>Sweden played a part in global history
Fucking KEK

Because it became the most important country in the world, whereas places like Bulgaria did not.

Attached: Formerly_Piero_della_Francesca_-_Ideal_City_-_Galleria_Nazionale_delle_Marche_Urbino_2.jpg (1500x442, 386K)

mashallah

Probably should add Arabia.

>mexico

Attached: 1517792762992.png (680x680, 416K)

why the fuck would mexico matter
i know it's bait but what is the rational justification why someone would ever think mexico ever mattered?

It’s really only been relevant in global affairs for 100 years

Prehispanic civilizations, unless you think history started in 1914

they just murdered each other until Europeans came and genocided them
why do their history matter

A) Everyone all over the world murdered each other back then, the Aztec Empire was actually relatively pacific
B) The Spanish didn’t genocide them, disease did. The Spanish wouldn’t have defeated The Aztecs if it hadn’t been for the Tlaxcalans. They couldn’t even defeat the Chichimecans in North-Central Mexico who were far less advanced than the Aztecs

Oh, it's the mexican history pro who is butthurt of spaniards.

>The Spanish wouldn’t have defeated The Aztecs if it hadn’t been for the Tlaxcalans
Spain won all the decisive battle with none or minimal native help, stay mad.

Nigger none of those two points matter.
European culture prevailed and rules the world, even if its first superpower does so from America, they became extinct to the point only LARPing mutts care about them. Why should their history before European colonization be relevant in an Euro-centric world? Neither "t-they werent actually defeated even though they all died" or "they weren't more savage than the rest" are valid answers.

>they became extinct to the point only LARPing mutts care about them.
shit I rewrote the post too much and forgot to add that this obviously is talking about the indoeuropean civilizations

this

>usa
>mongolia
>portugal
zoz

Literally only had to look at the first battle
es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matanza_de_Cholula
The Cholulans fought against 400 Spanish, 400 Totonacs and 3,000 Tlaxcalans. You should really know your country’s history better

I don’t know what to say except that you aren’t making any sense or really responding to what I said but

Attached: ok retard.jpg (262x247, 34K)

korea barely mattered. it was a minor province that spent time alternating between being a vassal of chinese, mongols, japanese, and siberian.

Mexico =/= Aztecs

Because what you said doesn't matter at alla you fucking imbecile. Go to /his/ if you want to jerk yourself over your irrelevant shitty empires.

Well the Mongolia =/= Mongol Empire
and Italy =/= Roman Empire and
Egypt =/= Ancient Egypt so this whole map would make no sense

Attached: give up!.jpg (750x723, 437K)

>Mongol Empire
Same people as the mongols today
>Rome
Same people as the Italians today
>Ancient Egypt
Semitic people, quite similar to the people from today

>Mexico
A mestizo nation where over half of its genetic component is from another continent than the original Aztecs

if it weren't for mongolia, your people would still be white.

>>Austria, Poland, Korea, Mexico, Denmark and Sweden doesn't matter
Yes. Next question?

quora.com/Do-most-Russians-have-Mongolian-DNA

Attached: 1288574559_6231_full.jpg (200x311, 14K)

ahem. The people's democratic republic of Canada (Les personnes republicé democratique du Canada, TPDRC/LPRDC) is quite rich in natural history and heritage. Cette place etre tres importante pour multiculturalisimme. S'il vous plait acknowledge nous existance et importance as nous create nous better et tres magnifique world (^TM).

That’s just plain wrong, ancient egyptians were black, romans bulls were from all over the empire and mongols have changed though sino influence since 1000 years ago

Inner Mongols have mixed with chinese since the Qing dynasty and PRC controlled them. Outer mongols (the country of Mongolia) have had zero intermixture. lol @ you making things up.

Mongol shuudan does not really matter

You are deluding yourself if you think Mongols from the 13th century are the same as Mongols today

very good map

>ancient egyptians were black

Attached: egy.jpg (1920x1080, 136K)

This is old artwork from Ethiopia. They look literally the same

Attached: 7F8D0C88-F304-44C8-807F-9A7BA8645E42.jpg (955x532, 237K)

I don't think Portugese or Dutch history matter all that much

Only like one dynasty for a relatively short period was black, the rest were Semites, basically modern Arabs

How does the levant not matter?

Ethiopians are Semites as well and they’re black.

They're cushites

Actually i think you're right, like half of them are semitic

Everyone who's read the Bible knows Israeli history, soooo...likewise, Saudi Arabia should be included cause of Mohammed and the Quran, which is in fact dedicated to describing a key part of Saudi history.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ge'ez

Now name all the countries you've marked red.