Greeks shout from their balconies to their neighbours at the street while Finns...

Greeks shout from their balconies to their neighbours at the street while Finns, Swedes and other Nordics get a heart attack when they hear an opening door.

Attached: nightmare1.png (660x660, 33K)

what causes their autism?

Iki my friend can you imagine living like a f*nn? Why are Greeks sooo based

We all fell for the individualism meme. It actually works for most of us, but might cause autism in others

lack of Greek blood

Attached: AUTISM.png (750x844, 77K)

That's not what individualism means.

kek im the only one who makes noise

>1. the habit or principle of being independent and self-reliant.
And in the process you become social awkward autist who fears other people and wants to do everything alone

Shut the fuck up autist before I walk past you

try that and i'll take shit on your chest and pee in your nose holes

Attached: 1525957184850.jpg (249x249, 8K)

Does this guy ever work? Or study? Or do anything? What an absolute parasite.

which one of these is your country?

Attached: DIASPORA.jpg (1260x1260, 352K)

It's out of the picture. Are you going to answer my question? Why don't you get a job instead of leeching off the German government for half a decade while going around and insulting Germans? You parasitic sandnigger refugee.

There is a world of difference between being independent, and being isolated. They are not the same thing, if you think they are than your brain no make thought gud.

Attached: Dec5QzIUwAAjgi2.jpg (506x471, 19K)

I can't get welfare, though I would suck Germany dry if I could. You immigrants always make up the most strange stories about me.

So who's supporting you? Mom and dad? In your mid 20s? While you sit at home like a leech?

Shut the fuck up mutt, iki is actually a t*rk that had a pretty fucked up life, he made a long greentext years ago, at least he loves Greece so hes cool in my book

You think I haven't heard of his story? He's been here for years. His life isn't anymore fucked up than any other sandnigger yet he's a parasitic leech. The more you enable him the longer he lasts this way. He needs to see a therapist.

Jesus Christ

people love me and im above most of you pathetic creatures on this site

Lmao a fucking american thinks he knows what having a tough life is like. His posts are actually really funny you should appreciate the humour behind them

People love you? You're a literal laughing stock known on an anonymous website for his mental illness. Let that sink in. Out of hundreds, hell, thousands of users on an ANONYMOUS board, you're such a notorious loser that people know your posts immediately which causes you to be derided and ridiculed.

How can you keep a straight face and say you're above anyone after routinely spending 16 hours of your day for 3 years glued to a computer seat posting literal schizo-tier shit? Have you ever worked a job in your life? Did you ever even go to uni? Do you have any goals or are you just gonna end it all like a waste of space when mommy and daddy quit supporting you?

You need help

How can you appreciate the humor coming out of someone with such a sad existence? Like I said, the more you enable him, the more he ruins his own life. He needs to seek a therapist.

didnt read

Attached: 4.jpg (800x789, 119K)

Iki has a masters in mechanical engineering

Another image you sat up making at 4 in the morning?

Genuinely pathetic.

Lmao this amerimutt is mad, iki let's laugh at his stupid face

you ruined my nice thread by posting weird trash
you are pathetic you shitskin

High iq

Attached: 1322794874002.jpg (396x360, 24K)

I'm actually trying to help you get your life in order unlike the children that enable your parasitic lifestyle

In a few years from now when it gets even worse you'll realize I was right

>In a few years from now when it gets even worse
Greek economy is growing and unemployment rates are falling

my future is bright because the sun shines every day in Greece

Attached: ANNUAL SUNSHINE HOURS.png (2753x1400, 292K)

*snap*

That's what happens when someone literally lives their life on Jow Forums

Are you aware of how autistic your ramblings are? Whine to your therapist when a Post on an image board triggers your insecurity.

What are you on about?

But he is right.

no its just some shitskin immigrant that hates Greeks