What’s it really like living in Marseille?

What’s it really like living in Marseille?
The city has a really bad name, probably the worst in Europe. Often this is hugely overblown but French posters say that in the case of Marseille the city really is lost.

Is there still a middle class there? And how well do public services function?

Attached: D74B4E21-5DE2-4106-BCA2-0AD4B8AA2F44.jpg (1280x800, 188K)

Horrible

hell on earth

not too bad

All France is lost, every corner sandniggas are majority.

>the worst in Europe

I'm pretty sure N*ples is worse

Marseille is the worst invasion point of Europe.

Yeah it came to mind when I typed it out. I'm just curious though how bad it really is.
People often compare Marseille to Rotterdam, but Rotterdam really isn't that bad at all.

I was born there, the city was always more or less the most dangerous place of France. Before niggers and mudslimes started running the crime scene there, it was Italian and French gangsters. You've maybe heard about the French connection. However it still wasn't as bad as today, as mafiosos were very meticulous in their killing methods, and would never shoot each other outside of clubs, houses, and whatever. Now that shitskins have taken over, they shoot each other in public; in their poor suburbs, sure, but still in public.
I haven't lived in Marseille since I was 6, but I still live pretty close so I can make an educated guess. If you live in Marseille, I imagine that there's no risk to get killed as an innocent civilian, but there's still places you avoid if you don't want to get robbed, and said places make up nearly the entire northern side of the city.
>Is there still a middle class there?
Yes. There's a class divide between the shitskins living in North Marseill and native Marseillais.
>And how well do public services function?
Normally. I took the subway to go to an anime convention there two years ago, and it was ok except for when a gypsy girl asked me for money and I told her off. My mother also had to go to the hospital there recently and they offered decent service.

Overall Marseille is shit and the shame of France, but it's not nowhere near as bad as the bad cities of America. Still very shameful in the context of Europe.

there are some comfy place through the city.
And I mean really fucking comfy, but yes lots of arabs and black ppl

Dunno about Marseille but I'd like to visit Montpellier.

>I haven't lived in Marseille since I was 6, but I still live pretty close so I can make an educated guess.
Is it true that the Marseille region is a gigantic suburban zone with a lot of car culture and car dependancy?
Is this the result of Marseille being so bad? Just like how suburbs developed in the USA?

I met some girls from Montpellier in a night out in Barcelona, they told me to visit them but I never went

Couple years ago now so that ship has sailed, I should have gone :(

this can't be worst than the place where I live

I wouldn't say that the entire Marseille region is a suburban zone, but a lot of it is. And yes, there's a lot of car dependency.
It's not a result of the city being bad per se, I'd say it all stems from the fact that Marseille was the main arrival point during the immigration wave of North African workers in the 1960's, so quick housing was needed.

Of course not, but it would be silly to compare Latin American cities to European ones. It’s a whole different world

Alright. I can recall a French poster once said that a strip of 20km from the Med to inland France was more or less one gigantic America tier suburb.

Anyway thanks for the reply.

So Marseille would be like the European version of northern Mexico?

>However it still wasn't as bad as today, as mafiosos were very meticulous in their killing methods, and would never shoot each other outside of clubs, houses, and whatever. Now that shitskins have taken over, they shoot each other in public; in their poor suburbs, sure, but still in public.

How horrifying. The age of chivalry is gone!

Well, there's about 30 homicides each year in Marseille. I imagine the number is higher in Northern Mexico.

>it was ok except for when a gypsy girl asked me for money
Don't be so whiny

>How horrifying. The age of chivalry is gone!
I suppose you're trying to be funny but it's the same shit over here. 30 years ago shootings only ocurred between actual hardcore criminals. Nowadays they shoot each other over nothing.

Ah yes Americans continue to have honorable pistol duels in public to this day

>both cities founded by Greeks

Attached: aTVSO3s.png (624x434, 103K)

yes to all except last, no, Marseille where at the beginning small villages that merged together. When you live on Marseilles, usually to sitiate the place you tell the name of the actual village that were there

Everyone there either work for the CMA-CGM, the biggest shipping company in France runned by a mafia of lebanese orthodoxs or in pizzerias and kebabs, the rest of the population is unemployed

I think the problem with immigration is that those who advocate for increased intake never have to actually live alongside them. It's the poor people who ended have their living standards and safety degrade because it's in their areas that the immigrants reside

there is suburb and suburb,
he is right Marseille is a big suburb from Toulon at the east to la Camargue at west and Aix en Provence in the North.
It is a big suburb but different from an american one

That's not always the case. Many people in immigrant heavy areas are leftist. My area is blacked as fuck yet during the last election 90% of the flyers were Green-Left.

Interesting.

It's a really dumb meme that all leftists make 3 median wages and live in some ivory tower behind 3 gates while the poor conservatives are stuck with jihadis in their working class districts.
Both lefties and righties can be found in all layers of society and all geographic locations.

I see. It's true for India, but I wasn't sure about Europe

It is not untrue that rich city folk are often left wing and the left is full of snobs. But pretending all liberals are part of the 1% is a tad misleading.

Dutch user is kindove lying. Im from the province with the least immigrants and people here vote for cuck thier leftists.

I see, thanks

>you think you are descendes from ancient greeks and not armenians arabs albanians turks and nafris in a genetic soup
Cute

Nah, all the lefties live in a fantasy cozy bubble in tge comforts of their castles in unis or otherwise with no experience in real life.

>armenians
>arabs
>north afticans
>in Greece
>ever

Go google Christian nafris, christian armenians, christian arabs in byzantine empire where Christian meant Greek.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-30-19-54-53.png (720x1280, 156K)

The only thing that modern greek state checked for greekness was religion and language, but many afro americans speak english and are christian i suppose they always were Englishmen.

I know that. There still are some Armenians here. But they weren't ever many.

Yes, there were and still are Christians in the middle east and north Africa.

And those Christians all went to Greece.

>let me tell you about your country

Attached: clap.jpg (600x514, 40K)

>N*ples
Nope Mario, even with the maffia

When?

>we wuz hellenics

Attached: 3261.jpg (3888x2592, 1.49M)

kek