This is how 99% of all americans dresses

This is how 99% of all americans dresses

Attached: USA-style.png (1498x1084, 1.41M)

Your point?

Well and Canada too.
They usually have rifles at home instead of the handgun though.

Pardoning the glasses, that's rather decent attire for early spring and late fall.

Only thing in there that's true for me is the jeans and iphone.

>.45 AARP
lolno, Glock 23 master race

The knife you posted is actually illegal to own in may states.

You guys are the least aesthetic people on the planet, your culture sucks, you're responsible for mass consumption, productivism, the Internet, the fall of western civilization, degeneration of morals, and that is why the US are despised all over the world. There is the point.

>Yankees cap
>gun
does not compute

>1911
>in my 2018
Come on, it's 2018 grandpa. Ya gotta get the proper carry gun. This is a REAL man's carry gun, not some stupid 31 year old fudd boomer's.

Attached: the fuck.jpg (900x655, 140K)

Knife no, gun yes

no we aren't
the United States didn't cause modernism or postmodernism, in fact we got into both later than Europeans did

I wear baggy jeans, baggy white tee, puffy skateboard shoes.

Another thread about america. Totally not obsessed at all.

Yes and?

ironically stilletos are more illegal than handguns in the US.

>roommate freshman year carries pocketknife with him
>"its in case I get mugged"
>tell him lol you won't be able to do shit with that
>he acts smug like idk what I'm talking about
>month later he gets mugged

Try more like a t-shirt, a pair of jeans or cargo shorts with everything two sizes too big.
And of course a pair of white running shoes with regular socks.

All of those except for the internet happened in Victorian England first. By the way what we would call "the west" is still the dominant group on Earth by every measure.

What do you guys need guns for? I live in detroit metro and never needed one.

>carry a knife with you in case someone tries to beat you for your money, you pull a deadly weapon and escalate it to a life or death situation

I wish I knew that guy

>least aesthetic people on the planet
Subjective
>your culture sucks
America is not one culture it's several
>you're responsible for mass consumption
Ultimately (((they))) are to blame for brainwashing the average American to think like this
>productivism
It's called "productivity" you lazy frog
>the Internet
How is this a bad thing?
>the fall of western civilization
No the EU did that with importing shitskins to replace their aging worker base with cheap labor
>degeneration of morals
Again this is because of (((them)))
>US are despised all over the world
What happened France I thought we were bros? We fought the British, Germans, and Vietnamese together and this is how you treat us with burning our flag and spitting on our tourists? Well, I guess it's time to make new friends (Russia, North Korea)

this is Jow Forums
there's neckbeards on Jow Forums and Jow Forums that carry both guns and knives on them when they leave their moms basement for their monthly trip to the McDonalds drive-through and back.

>a knife
What do you think they are, commies

I don't carry mine in public, however I do keep it at home for defense since my house has been broken into before.

I never owned a smartphone and I don't like the Yankees

You completely misunderstand those things you JBP retard; you would probably like some modernist stuff if you looked into it at all.
Degeneration of morals is largely by your "Christianity" and blind atheists who subvert everything for no reason, unlike those modernists you don't trust. I'm not even a Christian.

Too many nigs at McDonald's we go to Chickfila now

LARPing hillbillies pretending they're serving in Iraq

Hardly.
>your culture sucks
Explain.
People are, in general, result of their own behavior. US only was catching on with European industrialism, and then made it their own. Mass consumption is a human issue, not limited to one country.
>productivism
That's a problem?
>the Internet,
Are you insulting US or complementing it?
It's still here, not to mention a lot of the degenerate anti-western ideology originate from Europe so we alone aren't to blame.
>degeneration of morals
We had laws stating you couldn't fuck 11 year olds. Last I check you didn't have that until recently.
>and that is why the US are despised all over the world
Not really. USA has a history of helping people who matter, which included your country after WWII and onwards.

Attached: USIMAGE0041.png (291x497, 15K)

I mean, it just seems silly. The only time you'd ever really need one is if you were getting mugged, but even then it's much easier and safer just to hand over $20 and walk away.

We have really tiny dicks and we are really stupid and have not lived up to life's basic demands. Carrying these in places where there is 0 chance of danger makes all of these things not hurt so much.

Please don't make fun of us, we are very fragile and the nipples on our moobs are very sensitive in painful ways.

I never denigrated modernism you utter runt
I'm not debating with you if you're trying to reduce me to a strawman off the bat

>>least aesthetic people on the planet
>Subjective
>>your culture sucks
>America is not one culture it's several
>>you're responsible for mass consumption
>Ultimately (((they))) are to blame for brainwashing the average American to think like this
>>productivism
>It's called "productivity" you lazy frog
>>the Internet
>How is this a bad thing?
>>the fall of western civilization
>No the EU did that with importing shitskins to replace their aging worker base with cheap labor
>>degeneration of morals
>Again this is because of (((them)))
>>US are despised all over the world
>What happened France I thought we were bros? We fought the British, Germans, and Vietnamese together and this is how you treat us with burning our flag and spitting on our tourists? Well, I guess it's time to make new friends (Russia, North Korea)

Attached: b7e903bf19620b327212735638ba4b980acd5c35b48eb4cf6bdbe0596384780c.jpg (612x816, 92K)

cringe post

It is silly as hell. But this is an imageboard and most people here are silly.
I come from Jow Forums. There's people there doing some tech job who carry a combat knife with them at all times to 'cut cables' and defend themselves if their virginity is threatened.

>that flag
>calling anyone else a degenerate

>detroit metro
>metro
>not Detroit proper
So you live in some all white faggotopia like Ann Arbor?

That's just sad. Stuff like I can understand, but carrying something around you know you'll never need to use is plainly dumb.

Hunting, plinking, general insurance. It's the same reason I have smoke alarms, fire extinguishers, life insurance, back-up tire, non-perishable food stock and water for up to 3 months, etc.

>Detroit metro
>never needed one
Ok? Not really the bad part of Detroit.

Ann Arbor isn't even in the metro area, dude.

And you don't you fucking retard?
Ffs I walk by homeless people smashing each others heads in with rocks, and wetbacks shooting each other in grocery stores, all of this occurs monthly and I am being literal.

I have a Beretta subcompact that is in a case under my bed. I don't carry it with me every where I go (which is to places only white people go), because I am white.

The shit that non-whites plague each other with does not affect me here--it's a different story for people surrounded by blacks however.

>you know you'll never need to use is plainly dumb.
That's not entirely true. They have entire power fantasy threads about situations in which they can legally shoot non-whites.

You seem rather insecure about people carrying guns around.

I don't. I live in a nigger/spic shithole in Tucson and having a gun is a must here.
>murder rate in Ann Arbor is 0.8, lower than New Zealand, Australia, Germany and Denmark
Wow you must be so brave!

Opinion
>your culture sucks
Opinion
No we aren't
>productivism
True
>the Internet
Not a bad thing (youre using it right now)
Meme
>degeneration of morals
French shouldn't talk about degeneration of morals

hunting on thanksgiving morning. its sad 30 year old boomers grew up with virtual reality

Read this in Inspector Closeau accent

I'm not him, and I am actually from AZ.

Every fucking retard in AZ either carries a pistol, or idolizes of not spending their money on meth long enough to afford a pistol. You're no different than any other cuck with manboobs carrying a gun to feel cool about yourself.

>baseball cap
>Chinstrap beard
>Polo neck shirt
>Cargo shorts
>high socks
>Chunky trainers ("sneakers")

>I am actually from AZ
Where exactly in AZ? World of difference between Scottsdale and South Tucson.

>v neck
>khakis
>no jacket (too hot)
>sneakers
>ho hat
>Android phone
>no sunglasses
>no knife
>no gun

wrong

*no hat

>shirt