Any american can explain me this?

Any american can explain me this?

Attached: 36342100_10161195741405725_3993137910927851520_o.jpg (1200x1200, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LYQX-BPUqN4
youtube.com/watch?v=pabhlzczUCw
youtube.com/watch?v=1Z-zn0GfafI
youtube.com/watch?v=xGaV4ulEQ18
youtube.com/watch?v=R-4G1Bo_jgA
reuters.com/article/us-usa-audit-army/u-s-army-fudged-its-accounts-by-trillions-of-dollars-auditor-finds-idUSKCN10U1IG
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinetic_bombardment
zielonagora.wyborcza.pl/zielonagora/7,35182,23616857,amerykanie-utkneli-w-skwierzynie-po-drodze-zgubili-100-litrow.html
polska.pl/science/achievements-science/polish-made-mupus-instrument-examine-comet/
wloclawek.naszemiasto.pl/artykul/astronauta-james-pawelczyk-przyjechal-w-rodzinne-strony-do,3732562,art,t,id,tm.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunnel_rat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Putin's plan of bankrupting the USA is working

Medicaid, medicare and pension system for public workers ain't Russian inventions.

Bullshit. Your rise to power after WWII gave us der boomer whom we're still supporting through social services.

space force is the future.

A lot of people think Trump is legitimately retarded for trying to make a space force, but 50 years from now when America is the leading force in space warfare, will people look back and say he was ahead of his time?

Who exactly are we planning on fighting? Tardigrades?

Trump probably tries to repeat Reagan's tactics of "Star Wars". I only hope that this time it won't be the USA that goes bankrupt but its opponents instead like it happened last time.

Space is already militarised and of critical importance to modern civilization. In the event of a war between major powers, the first thing they'll do is attack GPS, communication and spy satellites.

You could argue the airforce should do this but whatever.

Stop being russophobic.

Impossible. To have a phobia means to be irrationally afraid of something. There's nothing irrational about loathing the existence of r*ssian dogs.

Russia is out of the game already, Putin literally gave press conference during which he announced that Russia developed weapon that USA won't be able to develop in next 50 years: cruise missiles with unlimited range, hypersonic missiles with nuclear engines and underwater nukes with speed of light.

Supreme Russia can only buy popcorn now and watch with pleasure how technologically inferior countries such as the USA and China fight for the second position.

This was already being conceptualized years ago, probably since when we started thinking about putting lasers on drones that could actually destroy things. It's not going to be Halo in real life it's mostly just going to be unmanned robots blasting other unmanned robots or satellites with lasers.

What part didn't you get? Are you dense?

nigger, you think other countries aren't gonna make a space force? If we start it ahead of everyone else then America will dominate space. It's fucking stupid, I know, but space warfare is definitely gonna be thing years from now.

This.
GPS is owned by America and this is the reason why Russia has their own called GNSS, China had their own called BeiDou.
America can selectively turn off GPS or turn the accuracy up or down when it wants during times of war, and they have since so in the past.

Like Command and Conquer?

Larping bullshit

> underwater nukes with speed of light.
Kek. Physically impossible.

Nigga, the US military budget is $600 billion a year. They definitely have some alien type tech shit that they're hiding from the public.

I don't see how dominating an empty void grants us any strategic advantage.

>Nigga, the US military budget is $600 billion a year. They definitely have some alien type tech shit that they're hiding from the public.

They stole technologies from nazis who live on the dark side of the moon

youtube.com/watch?v=LYQX-BPUqN4

Seems self-explanatory.

We have the army
the navy
the air force
the marines
the coast guard

What are we missing? What are some other popular destinations for Americans left 100% unguarded from terrorist etc? Oh yeah the Moon and Mars (+).

Aka SPACE FORCE. Only reason anyone opposes this is because they hate Trump anyway. Space is awesome and we should defend it.

>nukes with speed of light
I would suck every Ivan's cock if Russia was ever capable of making that.

Where do you think the next precious metals and shieet are gonna be mined from?

Attached: Ogre.png (560x590, 13K)

>military budget
You spend it on overpriced tech, overpriced american stuff with overpriced wages, and pork pork pork for unions and politicians. Russian tech is simple, cheap and effective, compare AK with AR.

>Any american can explain me this?
50% of the country's voting population is of below-average intelligence.

It pisses me off immensely that despite being a goddamn billionaire, all of Trump's suits are fucking HORRID

>$70 billion budget
Literally haitian tier HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Best suits, best everything, American quality.

Attached: 1137771.jpg (936x622, 114K)

Hey are probably made here in Mexico just like his entire cloth line

>compare AK with AR.

Polish Beryl beats both with its unbelievable simplicity and effectiveness

youtube.com/watch?v=pabhlzczUCw

What exactly are you laughing about? The fact that we have to spend 10x the amount of money to accomplish what the Russians do for the price of a used Toyota Camry?

Poland is irrelevant anyway. A for the effort though.

nigga, you think the US military is just gonna whip out their gigantic cock and expose their secret tech like manlet Putin? No. there's no thought that our military is hiding their stuff.

You're talking to a pleb there mister.
Space force is the way to go and it already exists.

Attached: xenos.jpg (527x802, 68K)

Unfortunately, I work as an engineer in the defense industry. I see exactly how we could manage to turn the cost of a simple semi-guided artillery shell into a 10bil farrago.

>Poland is irrelevant anyway. A for the effort though.

I am afraid that you are right about Murrican weaponry though. It is overpriced, overengineered and even not in half as effective as our old soviet weapon. But please don't attack the American empire, Americans are our (Poland's) ally now and they are good people and when you attack their empire, we will be first ones to get the blow.

Beryl beats AK few times in accuracy tests while being even simpler weapon: youtube.com/watch?v=1Z-zn0GfafI

Grot with bayonet: youtube.com/watch?v=xGaV4ulEQ18

MSBS rifle: youtube.com/watch?v=R-4G1Bo_jgA

You like our weapon?

Great game

WE BEAR GIFTS

reuters.com/article/us-usa-audit-army/u-s-army-fudged-its-accounts-by-trillions-of-dollars-auditor-finds-idUSKCN10U1IG

You plebs even heard of the black projects and shadow goverment and shieet?

Attached: sätteily apu.jpg (656x802, 59K)

>Beryl beats AK
Compare the price if production including personnel, materials and everything.

>Poland has reintroduced the Soviet T-72 tanks in the service of its army, reports the daily Rzeczpospolita.

>According to the edition, several dozen old Soviet-era T-72 tanks will stay in the country. The author notes that after upgrading, the armored vehicle is likely to return to service.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinetic_bombardment

>gonna whip out their gigantic cock and expose their secret tech
You did it in Syria.
From 100+ Tomahawks 70% were downed by Soviet-made manpads.

You showed your weak spot.

Why not just make it part of the Air Force? In the far future it's going to be be the same thing anyway

ah, but my father is Trump and I was with him in a conference call with humanoid aliens from another galaxy about our trade deal. since our currency isn't worth much in space cash, we had to find a way to make the deal fair, so in return of getting some of their tech we have to piss off Canada as much as we can. so I can assure you that we have secret tech not for the public viewing

>air
>in space
Canada, please

>>Poland has reintroduced the Soviet T-72 tanks in the service of its army, reports the daily Rzeczpospolita.

Confront it with news from today:

"Americans got stuck in Skwierzyn, and lost 100 liters of oil on their way due to mechanical damage"

zielonagora.wyborcza.pl/zielonagora/7,35182,23616857,amerykanie-utkneli-w-skwierzynie-po-drodze-zgubili-100-litrow.html

Attached: z23616864V,Akcja-z-udzialem-amerykanskich-zolnierzy-i-strazak.jpg (960x540, 179K)

yeah, because we're gonna whip our gigantic cock to a bunch of sand niggers.

>the americunt believed all these Transformers movies were real

Poland is fucked. We believed for last 30 years that America is going to be nr 1 forever, hence we completely ignored army. Russia modernized its soviet weapon, we trashed it.

>Muhammad doesn't believe the US has real life transformers
how is it in Pakistan?

hmm, EU army is going to take years, and if it's lead by Germany, good night.
Germanys own army is in total disarray, with so many crafts not even usable.

just breaking up the Airforce into orbital and sub-orbital operations.

Attached: x37b-space-plane-endurance-record-2.jpg (575x403, 200K)

Well, yeah, the US Army despite all its shortages is still the positive option in comparison with armies of Western Europe. I heard a lot about Western European "armies" during Potomac Foundation lectures, American generals were laughing their asses off.

it means project thor works

delete this picture right now

When are the americans getting space marines

Attached: tiberium feel.jpg (314x378, 32K)

ASAP I hope, if I can't die on beautiful American-Mars soil I can't die happy.

>American-Mars
Not so fast. Mars is Russian land.

Attached: 1288574559_6231_full.jpg (200x311, 14K)

what about super-orbital?

That’s just a retarded pop science meme. No one in their right mind is going to spend billions on a spacecraft just so they can send it to an asteroid and bring back the same resources we already have here.

It's French territory. Don't you see the white flag?

>Not so fast. Mars is Russian land.

What did Russians send on Mars lately? Even Poland that can't into space sent on Mars a ground-digging robot HP3 tractor mole in the NASA InSight mission developed by the Astronika company for German money.

Attached: Screenshot - 01_07.png (674x589, 442K)

>The lander of Mars 2 became the first man-made object to reach the surface of Mars
That's it. You should be faster next time.

Reaching the surface is not the same as examining it. You shouldn't be a loser next time and keep your empire in one piece if you even manage to create it again.

>examining it
You should examine as you wish, that's not about the claiming the land.

Russia is not present on Mars anymore. Hell, you are currently dreaming even about Moon. Stop living with the past and begin to invest more money in space exploration instead of developing new variants of Iskander.

>new variants of Iskander
>that eternal butthurt

If we had that shit Trump wouldn't shut up about it. He really is a retard.

>anymore
You claim the land once, that's enough.

The most important mechanism of the Rosetta space probe - MUPUS - that was the first ever human-made technology landing on a comet and examining it was also developed by Poles.

polska.pl/science/achievements-science/polish-made-mupus-instrument-examine-comet/

But the "Poland can't into space" joke is still circulating.

Attached: 1947469.jpg (638x450, 98K)

The Air Force Space Command already has more employees than NASA. Its not insane to spin them off into their own branch

Rational mutt is rational. That's your weakness.

This isn't necessarily what you are asking for.

But there are a lot of mixed opinions within the armed forces regarding a Space branch.

On the one hand, all agree that we do need to defend space, because, in the advent of a major war, loss of satellites could be disastrous.
But on the other hand there is no way to really do this properly, which is why Trump wants a space force.
But most generals, especially in the USAF and USAA, believe that the USAFSC should do this.

However, on the other hand, there are people that view it as inevitable that the USAFSC will just be made a new branch one day anyways, and think it should just go ahead and be done.

As for a question of what they would do? Well to start it would probably mostly be recon and shit, along with maybe training soldiers to sabotage enemy satellites, space stations, or even rocket ships. But eventually it'll become a more navy-esque thing with proper space battle ships and shit, the stuff you would expect to see in sci-fi.

pic related is a semi-realistic space battlecruiser

Although a space battle fleet is probably 100+ years in the future at the earliest

Attached: de0394f73b9adfa472d2483d1f38b65a-d8sc5hj.jpg (1191x670, 113K)

Russians also like to say that they sent first and the only Pole in the space ever : Hermaszewski, while forgetting that the USA sent 4x more Poles into the space.

James Pawelczyk visited his family-village Lubań last year and he was more idolized by locals than a commie Hermaszewski ever was :
wloclawek.naszemiasto.pl/artykul/astronauta-james-pawelczyk-przyjechal-w-rodzinne-strony-do,3732562,art,t,id,tm.html

Attached: Screenshot_20180701-032529_Chrome.jpg (2960x1440, 576K)

Is Trump planning to attack the Nazi moon base or what is this about

>the corrupt, greedy Russian bureaucracy is efficient at spending its money

No, it's just better preparations to destroy Russian satellites in the advent of war

> Innocent Meteors

YEAH KILL EM

Don't you guys have upgraded T-72's also? They're not bad tanks.

Yeah, but aren't these tasks being handled by other branches right now?

I mean I don't think there is enough war stuff to do in space with our current technological level to create a whole new branch.

> Innocent Planets

YEAH KILL EM

I think you have a serious misunderstanding on how much the modern world relies on satellites.
And yes, USAF does handle this, but they have a lot of other stuff as well.
It's just taking a load off their back

Attached: 191948-131-BDB35461.jpg (300x225, 8K)

Actually if someone could explain what is the difference between marines and the navy, that would already be a lot.

Navy use ships and are stationed in both the Atlantic and Pacific

Marines are a ground force that is used in aquatic landings, and are primarily stationed in the Pacific.

Marines spend a marines trillions, navy spend a navy trillions, simple.

>he thinks we're going to be stuck on Earth forever and that conflicts are never going to happen in that future because humans won't be greedy or violent

how do you plan shit for the next day, brainlet, you have absolutely no vision

Attached: 1522732863769.jpg (306x306, 20K)

It honestly fucks with me how large future conflicts might be

They could easily have billions and billions of casualties

You realize the whole point of firing so many missiles was to defeat the missile defense systems, right? The Russians make good defense systems, but the easiest way to get around it is to launch more than they deal with at once. Also, not manpads, and not soviet made.

If America is so great then how come it doesn't have a subterranean force?

He wants to re-enact Legends of the Galatic Heroes

DARPA was doing research a while ago on humans living long periods of time underground. So it's kind of a thing already.

>expecting Putin-bots to understand basic missile doctrine

we honestly might be stuck on earth until we go extinct. Faster than light travel is still science fiction, as is terraforming which isn't just unfeasible in the amount of resources which needs to be allocated, but also the time it would take to terraform other celestial bodies.

Even the primitive AI we have today and computers were absolutely impossible and some grade-A crazy comedy in the 1800's-early 1900's and look at humanity today. We have more processing power and data storage in our pockets than what could barely fit in a whole building some years ago.

Becoming an interplanetary species will not take that long. It's true that we're kind of stale technologically wise but from that to saying we're stuck here until we go extinct, that's not going to happen. Advances are being made right now to make sure that doesn't happen.

>Becoming an interplanetary species will not take that long
A claim such as this requires good evidence. Reaching the speed of light, according to the most accepted model of physics, requires an infinite amount of energy, and technology for even a fraction of that speed does not exist; and even if it did, it would take a significant amount of time to reach other star systems (which mind you also happen to be moving away from where you initially see them due to the expansion of the universe). Stuff like warp drives, or going in and out of intermediate dimensions (e.g. hyperspace) is just pure science fiction with no evidence of the possibility of either. Even wormholes which are theorized to be able to exist require a significant amount of energy to keep open for a long enough time to allow passage through them.

And then comes terraforming. Most people think we can live on mars or the moon if we terraform them but Mars is geologically dead meaning it doesn't produce a magnetic field, required to keep the atmosphere from being eroded by solar winds; the lower gravity on mars also means that within a couple years the bones of any human on mars will start to crumble. The best candidate for terraforming is venus which would either require breaking down the extremely dense atmosphere so that the atmospheric pressure will move towards that of earth's, or creating an artificial structure (like a mountain) high enough such that humans can exist on the top.

If I'm to be convinced that "becoming an interplanetary species will not take that long" I'd need significant evidence that we are able to perform colonization of other celestial bodies in a timeframe which would be considers as "not take that long". Also, if you want to bring up the advances in processing power, single cpu speeds have hit a wall due to the phenomenon of quantum tunneling preventing manufacturers from decreasing the size of transistors. Moore's law isn't a law.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunnel_rat