We are not Slavs. According to Swiss DNA analysis Institution 60% Teutonic (Germanic)...

We are not Slavs. According to Swiss DNA analysis Institution 60% Teutonic (Germanic), a 30% Adriatic Veneti ( who spoke a special Slavic close language group) and 10% others. Also, Austrians and Bavarians are not 100% Germanic peoples, but a mixture of Germanic, Celtic and Venetic peoples like we are.

Yes we speak a Slavic (barely) language, but since we have nothing to do with Slavic people culturally or genetically it would be ridiculous to call us slavs.

We're more similar to Germans and Austrians in terms of mentality, genetics and culture. Our culture is completely different from slavshitian, we have next to nothing in common. Culturally we're more similar to Sweden than to Croatia.

Slovene languge has quite a bit in common with all of the Germanic languages and especially German. We are culturally West European and are unfairly placed in the Balkans just because of our language group and 70 yrs of Yugoslavia.

Please stop calling us Slavs.

Attached: Slovenija.jpg (1920x1200, 180K)

Most people couldn't even recognize your country by it's flag let alone give a fuck if you're Slavs or not

ok

whatever you say, Slovakia

>Veneti
>slavic

Veneti doesn't have an exact classification, but it is usually grouped together with the celtic languages

>it would be ridiculous to call us slavs
So all we need is to call you Slav. okay.

All right, then rename your artificial nation's name to Horsestablia and we're all good.

no one cares russians in denial

>russians in denial
That's Poland.

You are SLAVIC, Janez. Deal with it.

Them too, although I was talking about their """""flag""""""

And Poland is actually Russians in !*D E N I A L*!

Now hold your horses for a minute there please. What you’re referring to as slavs, are in fact, ruthenians/eastern germanic descendants of kievan rus, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, east nordids.

Slavs are not a race unto itself, but rather another component of the ethnogenesis of the scandinavian norse germanic people from the migration of the peoples and onward, made historically relevant by the kievan rus settlements in Gardariki by the norsemen who traveled down the Volga and founded both Russia and Ukraine before being christianized by the byzantine empire.

Many eastern germanics speak the artifical glagolithic church language invented by the greek monk Cyrill, which is where the term cyrillics stems from. Before that, they spoke old norse and revered pagan germanic gods.

All the so-called "slavs" are really descendants of eastern germanics. There is objectively no argument to be made against this historical fact.

Thanks for reading, and please refer to them as "eastern germanics" next time you make a "slav" thread.

Attached: 1498181701603.jpg (240x280, 18K)

good copypasta

But you all are black like ass of Ice Cube. How can you be germans?

>pan-slavist wewuzzer who's fallen for 19th century chauvinist czarist kremlin propaganda gibberish hoaxes of an artifical ahistoric "slavic race" calling other nations artifical

Attached: pot-kettle-black.jpg (402x302, 19K)

That's refreshing.

Attached: 2 %D0%BC%D0%B5%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B4%D1%80%D0%B3%D1%83.jpg (1200x630, 234K)

Thanks

It also happens to be 100% true and based on historical facts i painstakingly looked up myself

>COMPLETELY different phenotypes/subraces wildly dispersed across large swathes of eastern and southeastern central europe
>"Why yes of course this all somehow forms a coherent genetic and cultural cluster that goes beyond just superifical supposed lingual similarities stemming from byzantine glagolithic times"
>"Nevermind the fact that history books didn't even mention the word "slav" in the contemporary sense up until the early modern age"

Attached: 1518613872747.png (485x443, 37K)

>SLAVenia
Yeah I don't think so, Pavel

Slav is literally just a linguistic grouping you tard.

whatever you say, radu