So how much time do we have left before they zerg rush the entire planet?

So how much time do we have left before they zerg rush the entire planet?

Attached: PLA parade.webm (1536x864, 2.99M)

their army is literally weaker than russias, which is in the words of john mccain, a gas station ran by the mafia.
go back to Jow Forumsasianmasculinity k thx

Attached: 1512510182324.jpg (320x251, 13K)

God I wish I could turn Xi Jingping into my sissy faggot. i can just imagine feeding him tofu and soy milk while injecting his buttocks with sprinolactone.

I don't know how they would expect to conquer anyone with so many chinks in their armor

/thread

>john mccain
can't he just die already

If they were capable of using their prodigious manpower for foreign global conquest, they would have already done so.....

2,000 years ago.

Like everything else in China, the PLA is a cardboard prop and check out the copycat American uniforms and helmet. They can't even create an original lool.

Nobody in the next world wants him.

They can't even retake one crummy island 100 miles away.

They don't want or need to zerg rush anything. They'll be so highly integrated with the relevant parts of the world economy in 30 years that they will be the de facto bosses of half the jobs in the world. Especially the way that Trump is going atm, driving american influence down and chinese influence up.

>Australian flag
Checks out.

I want america to stay on top but it's like trump wants america to fail globally.

Never. They accidentally their military-age population. Recovering from this is going to take at least two generations (~40 years) if they get started on making babies right now

Attached: china-population-pyramid-2016.gif (610x425, 59K)

It's a typical Third World military with shitty equipment except for elite units and a phenomenally corrupt, incompetent officer corps, in addition it's really a political arm of the state rather than a national army.

Having millions of soldiers won't stop a SSBN from blowing their whole country.

So, never.

Attached: TriomphantClass.jpg (696x564, 78K)

The US 7th Fleet alone has enough firepower to completely cripple China.

When gaz engine was founded World War 1 started. When welding was founded World War 2 started.
If they will discover something that can be used to capture all the world they will do.

As long as they cannot escape America's containment policy, they cannot "zerg rush" anyone. They're stuck, uncontested within their borders but weak outside of it.

You know they also have nukes, right? If it comes to war, it will most likely be a conventional war with all sides involved hovering their hands over the Big Red Button but nobody daring to actually press it.

You know those demographics actually look healthier than for most European countries, right?

Lots of wishful thinking in this thread. Like all those "predictions" that the Chinese economy is gonna collapse any day now that we heard for more than a decade.

China nuclear arsenal is of questionable effectiveness and its response time is very slow. Because the CCP is afraid of rogue PLA officers gaining control of nukes, their missiles are stored unfueled without warheads on top. The nuclear arsenal's control is also split among several branches of the military, and it could take up to half an hour to fire a missile. This is equivalent to US/Soviet response time circa 1963.

They'll balkanise before that happens

Our military is also full of third worlders and white trash. I guess the only advantage we have is technology and the ridiculous amounts of money we spend on the Israel defense force I mean military

kek

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

>>>/leftypol/

does john mccain realize his armed forces are the dumbest and most incapable in the world?

Attached: US incompetence.jpg (800x584, 133K)

>1 battleship
>representative of armed forces

Imagine being at end of that parade and inhaling all those exhaust fumes and toxic diesel smoke.

>spend a gazillion dollars on satelites, navigation and observation systems used by the entire armed forces
>somehow still get BTFO by some chink ship transporting rice
imagine what the chinks could do if they actually tried to hurt you

those fumes probably aren't much more toxic than the air anywhere else in china though desu