Salary

I earn 75,000 a year driving a forklift working a 4 on 4 off roster a year.

Is that decent money?

Im going for a teamleader position which is 90k next week

Attached: 4k wallpaper_2.jpg (3840x2160, 225K)

Must be nice being privileged.
I'll be going through 4.5 years of university just to make 40,000 living in eastern europe (I leave next year)

>just to make 40,000
>just
>"just"
American standards are astonishing.
Why move to EE, anyway?

>I earn 75,000 a year driving a forklift working a 4 on 4 off roster a year.

Just inflation as fuck
Can Australia have competitiveness in exporting against other countries?

Because I hate niggers and its an opportunity to leave this cursed muttland

Maybe he means 40,000 RON?

nah I meant 40,000 usd and god willing it will be more than 70,000 after a few years experience, pretty much nobody in the country im looking at actually majors in anything useful so I'll have a leg up on them

which country is that?

40 000 a year is already very high in EE (generally speaking), and you want even more? I'm not sure you'd be able to get that sort of money outside of Central/Northern Europe.

>I'll be going through 4.5 years of university just to make 40,000 living in eastern europe (I leave next year)

Where?
I wanna leave this fucked up little tiny islands and I don't wanna see trashy Chinks.

depends on the cost of living.

Fuck off we're full..
Not south east europe..
And I don't mind earning 40,000, but an accountant in the US would easily earn 90,000 after like 5 years experience, definitely more with a CPA, so I don't want to earn dog shit if I put in the work.

m8 I have no desire to live in whatever eastern euro country you're talking about. The only reason I'd leave the first world to go there would be to live in a comfy country farming village for a while.

I know you weren't talking about SEE, but EE in general is quite poor compared to WE/CE. Living expenses aren't high, so you'll do just fine even with "just" 40 000.
Which country are you talking about, just for some background?

I won't go to Muttland.

I do ~20-25k year by working as a programmer. Not a big amount for a programmer, but enough for me.

He's american, so Slovenia and Czezhia are probably included in his EE. It's not thath hard to get over 40k here, if you have a good IT job, or some top company position like head accounant or CTO. Especially with the €\$ conversion rate.

That'd make plenty of sense.

Im just really paranoid about promoting it and having other people apply to the same university that I want to transfer to

I make in 6 years what you make in 1 year

Yeah, Im sure random NEETs from Jow Forums are gonna jump at the opportunity to move to another country and study a hard profession for a few years.

Fuck you warehouse cunt.

Attached: 1518061867929.jpg (495x362, 19K)

I make roughly $1000/month and I have to think for like a week if I should buy an Xbox One S because $300 is quite a lot of money for me.

I wish I lived in first world.

>playing videogames
Western man... you may either choose *bing bing wahoo*, or you may choose a loving receptacle for your natural urges and a family... choose wisely

Attached: 1530254879793.png (813x678, 363K)

>western

I wish.

Real girls don't want be because I'm a balding manlet so video games are my only choice.

There are tons of women with ugly ass guys who are in all practicality their equals. Read Crime and Punishment ASAP bro.

Don't those people who hold the traffic signs at roads works earn like 120k a year

>A 19th century Russian book knows the answer why Polish women in 21th century don't want balding manlets and what to do to change it

So you want me to kill an old granny and steal her money so I could get exiled to Siberia and some random, good girl will follow me?

You are such a reddit spacing defeatist. Go ahead and buy your xbox one. You deserve it champ. Yep, you deserve to pay to waste your life in front of a screen.
For me I know that I have nothing better to do at the moment than browse Jow Forums but the idea of PLANNING to buy some game console.. damn bro. If you're over age 14 you should not play videogames still. VIdeogames are cancer and should be outlawed.

>I'm a 6'0+ American with thick hair, my own house and $50,000+ income so I will give some advice to an ugly person from a second world country, I'm sure it will work

Just embrace you inner child bro lol