Deluded Linkie of 2018

I know it's only April, but I just want to say I'm super excited with our candidates so far:

>Guy who looks into selling his spare kidney to buy Link.
>British biztard who quits Uni because who wants to attend boring clases when Link's going to make you rich in six months.
>Assblaster truthers.
>NEET Linkies planning a drugs-and-ladyboys Thai meetup for when Link hits $1000.
>Dumb and dumber who periscoped a conference and made Big Mac jokes in front of Sergey.

Add your candidate.

Attached: 1519243978886.jpg (800x803, 65K)

add oatmeal bro to your copy pasta list pls

Tom Gosner

Deluded LINKIE of 2018: The no linker.

Who dat?

you serious?

b-b-but tonight is the night OP

Mr Stinky Linkie April 2018

Stop posting this fag. Come up with another fud or just fuck off.

guy who lives on a diet of only oatmeal and a small amount of chicken so that he can put as much money as possible into link

on the subject, does anybody know how much link the legend has accumulated?

Your bags look heavy, user

Let me guess: One of these guys who's quit his job and is practically homeless but it's all OK because Link $1000 EOY.

AssBlaster would never lie to us, right?

Attached: 1519247169256.png (400x414, 287K)

No need to get defensive, user. $1000 EOY, my Linkie stays stinkie, right? Now go get a tattoo.

Your list needs more additions bro, mfw no

>Oatmeal bro
>Squirrel user
>LinkieInLove
>Microsoft Cryptlet user
>GermanWall Linkie Graffiti Promotion user

get to work marine

@nazarETHereum

Write a one-liner for each and I'll add them. I don't spend enough time here that I've heard of them.

he's a confirmed insider, my digits should confirm

Yikes, sounds like someone knows deep down that stinky linkies arent going to make them rich.

I don't just want to make it. I want all deluded linkies to fail at the same time. I want to see chainlink implode, Sergey exit scamming with the dozens of millions he made off unsuspecting retards. When the price drops hard, I will be here to laugh at you linkies.

>Oatmeal bro
guy who lives on a diet of only oatmeal and a small amount of chicken so that he can put as much money as possible into link

>Squirrel user
Lost his Link stack due to squirrels chewed up his paper wallet, a nice link marine offered to donate him 100 link out of pity and his kind heart

>LinkieInLove
A kid who asked out an Asian Loli Via LinkedIn (yes LinkedIn kek) at his uni after a concert event, told a feelz story about how he hasnt felt anything for such a long time but was ultimately ghosted

>Microsoft Cryptlet user
A detective user who helped connect the dots of how Link may be involved with Microsoft and the new Microsoft Cryplet, truly a comfy bed time story

>GermanWall Linkie Graffiti Promotion user
Made a huge ass Link graffiti on a wall that is speculated to be in Germany

pic related

Attached: 1525002166318.jpg (5472x3648, 1.6M)

whats happens when LINK is only worth 70 cents end of year

>tfw I eat my Glock
Nice fud though kiddo, Link 1k EOY 2018

Attached: 4D20605F-496F-4A41-B320-3EA26943779E.png (958x539, 559K)

At the time of his posting, he said he had 41k and counting.

You really got me with that picture, user.

w-why, user? why would you wish failure upon so many of your fellow delusional Jow Forums cryptlets?

Attached: 1446293925901.png (1200x720, 598K)

Gotta thank the GermanWall Linkie Graffiti Promotion user for that ;)

LINK $1000 EOY! good night bros! It's my sleepy time

Wait is this fucking thing real? I will buy 100K LINK if someone provides source.

Dude... You do realize Sergey HAS to complete the project now? He's got autists on his tail and more importantly he's already spent 32 million on Big Mac's.