The poolish are European

>The poolish are European
As far as I'm concerned Europeans don't leech from other countries. the Germans dont the French dont the Italians don't the Swedish don't and so on. If your people flood into a country to make money and send it home you aren't European you're a pest. Look at Italy there economy's fucked and they aren't migrating they stay put and power though it because that's what men do. it's shameful that they actually think they are European when they've done nothing for Europe and most of them have jew genetics they are literally no better than Muslims. Proper scum people.

Attached: full_solidarnosc_123_forum_770.jpg (770x526, 106K)

then the winged hussars arrived

based

Attached: 1528727112521.jpg (471x400, 119K)

Northern Italy's economy isn't fucked. In fact, they have one of the highest GDPs per capita in Europe.

Attached: Northern Italy.png (353x417, 38K)

There's more than one country primarily populated by people who left Italy to make money and send it back home

6.50 for a cornetto

>make the system
>cry about the system to outsiders

UK is an oligarchy that hates its plebs

>As far as I'm concerned Europeans don't leech from other countries.
>What was colonialism?

FUCKING THIS

Attached: th7IPGJZ8Q.jpg (210x240, 8K)

Euros looking outside Europe for a scrap and found out that everyone else on the planet's not up to standard so we walked in and ran there gaffs

Based

Mate it cost the empire more to colonize shitholes than they made out of them. The British empire raping other counties for there wealth is incorrect information made up by sore arsed savages.

SILENCE COLONIALIST

POLSKA MIESZKA

Attached: 1529426553910.jpg (195x179, 9K)

>the Italians don't

Attached: 1530340894489.png (256x256, 64K)

What's it like sharing a 3 bedroom house with 25 people.

Concept of nations is outdated, my country is Europe.

Oy vey! Who told you about all that, goyim? Seems like you've been a bad, bad goyim, and you must be punished!
>pulls the suicide bomber lever

Attached: controlpanel.jpg (640x480, 76K)

There would be no G*rmany beyond EU rigging and manipulation favouring their companies

German and Austrian companies employ cheap Eastern European labour to seem competitive on the global market, they drain us of our manpower and resources, and they end up selling their shit on Eastern European markets.

I welcome our new Chinese overlords with open arms, just to see German GDP to drop by a third

>Eastern "Europeans" make more money working in Germany than they would have in their home countries
>then they go back and enjoy cheaper goods than they could have produced themselves

>As far as I'm concerned Europeans don't leech from other countries.
>t. ex-colonialist empire
Fuck e*rope and e*ropoids by the way

>Euros looking outside Europe for a scrap and found out that everyone else on the planet's not up to standard so we walked in and ran there gaffs
Poles looking outside Eastern Europe for a scrap and found out that everyone else in the EU not up to standard so we walked in and ran there gaffs

Ironic or not, a disgusting post