Can some swedish people explain this new law? so if you have willing sex with a woman but you forgot to ask for a "yes"...

can some swedish people explain this new law? so if you have willing sex with a woman but you forgot to ask for a "yes", that means you raped her?

dw.com/en/sweden-says-rape-is-rape-regardless-of-force-or-threats/a-43904468

Attached: 19117075_303.jpg (700x394, 24K)

I fucking LOVE Sweden.

So much FREEDOM.

Attached: gee.jpg (339x368, 24K)

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS #metoo

Next it'll be a criminal offense to call someone a faggot.

I never really cared to read up on the law because I never have sex anyway

sometimes i really feel sorry for swedes, how did you guys fuckup so bad?
it probably is

>how did you guys fuckup so bad?
Me personally? autism. But I see loads of Swedish Chads swimming in pussy so I guess some were lucky.

>so if you have willing sex with a woman but you forgot to ask for a "yes", that means you raped her?

Yes.

That's hate speech and you will be imprisoned for it.

No. What the law means is just a change in the definition of "rape" (not actually that, but the swedish term with no closer translation) to include all forms of sex that were not precipitated by both sides agreeing to it. In a situation where a woman claims that she didn't give consent and a man claims she did, it's still a he said-she said scenario, and the law isn't changed on that front.

>In a situation where a woman claims that she didn't give consent and a man claims she did, it's still a he said-she said scenario, and the law isn't changed on that front.

Yes, but if you can for example prove that she didn't explicitly say "Yes, I wish to switch positions." you have raped her, according to this new law. Yes, it's THAT bad. Not easy to prove, as you correctly point out, but atrocious all the same.

You can learn and memorize what others know by instinct.

Attached: stop asperger.jpg (1545x2402, 273K)

It's very transparent when people try to pull the techniques described in books like that. It doesn't actually work.

t. Chad

When a woman says no she means yes, aren't she?

As every salesman / manipulator / autist knows, these things works only on the dumb paet of population. So yeah, it wont work on everybody but ~70% of population.

Op probably wont score date with clever woman, but very likely will score date with stupid one.

Btw chad doesnt post on Jow Forums...

Attached: demotivator.jpg (500x455, 30K)

>Btw chad doesnt post on Jow Forums...

No, that's called a false-consensus bias. Chads are way more common than you think.

Most of that book is common sense.
>don't attack someone frontally or they'll never admit they're wrong
>compliment people on what they like about themselves
>don't embarass people in public

Every autist on Jow Forums would know those things just from listening to random' conversations. It won't make you charming or interesting however.

One of the very definition of aspergers / autism is to having trouble understand / accept common sense.

But keep telling autists here to avoid any kind of self improvement and bee themselves. Because it worked so well for them so far :-D

Attached: excuses.png (540x410, 110K)

i kill chads every month haha

Attached: devil man.png (1423x950, 1.07M)

It already is, you'rw hurying the faggot's feelings and you'll end up in prison(if you're white)

But they love it when you call them that then rub your dick on their face.

>The law was approved in a 257 to 38 vote in May. The Swedish government had presented the bill for a vote despite the advisory Council on Legislation, which studies draft bills, saying that the existing legislation was sufficient.

same old feminist masturbation