The eastern negros (Poles) are actively planning an invasion of Germany

The eastern negros (Poles) are actively planning an invasion of Germany.

Don't let your guard down germany.

Attached: Swastika.jpg (4000x2200, 784K)

*snap*

Poland will take back IE clay from New Goymans. there is nothing you can do. Nothing!

Besides maybe not killing yourselves.

But otherwise nothing!

Imagine. I doubt the German army could handle the spoils of war being cabbages and potatoes again.

The German army is in such a sorry state that it would get steamrolled by Denmark, let alone by Poland which has an actual army

Why would Germany need a viable army when they have us? You know we're the master. Hell, the second world war ended more than 70 years ago and we've still got bases in Germany. Only in the last couple years we removed our tanks.

Your politics aren't rooted in cultural composition of your society which makes them ephemeral. USA of tomorrow will act nothing like USA of today. Also Poland is slowly taking Germany's place as the US hub against Russian expansion into Europe, since Berlin is uncooperative, their endgame being to push out US influence out of the continent.

Let's be honest with ourselves it just wouldn't happen and even if it did Germans don't lose to Slavs

>Germans don't lose to Slavs

that was real cheeky breeki of you

Man, tell me more about the mental gymnastics you went through to come to that conclusion

First part is true by defaults since US has unstable demographic makeup. The second part is just me repeating the geopolitics expers.

Where do you find fault with what I'm saying? It was a serious, conservative opinion so I'm curious.

PS Germany is also building a tandem with Russia. You're really of the opinion your relations are stellar with solid foundations and will remain that way going into the future? lol

Around Poles,
cover your holes

Actually our politics are rooted in the cultural composition of our society. We're just not a homogeneous society; we are intrinsically a pluralistic society, and while we like to think of ourselves as a melting pot we actually self-segregate. Anyway that doesn't change the fact we have huge military bases in Germany and Poland is regarded as a backwater in international politics.

No it wouldn't
It's in a shit state but not that shit

Keep telling yourself, Hans
Your three Eurofighters that are in working condition and your H&K rifles whose barrels bend after firing 10 shots will surely defend epic deutschland

>we have huge military bases in Germany and Poland is regarded as a backwater in international politics.

Thats your whole argument? "we built stuff ovah dere so we can't build stuff ovah yonder?".

Political significance and ambitions of the German state is what makes it harder for you, you dummy. The relevance for base placement lies in geography. Look at the list of where your bases are located.

Germany is poised to consolidate its integrationist block (EU) and is overextended until its done. Russia likewise seeks to do the same in the East. Until they're done they're not considerign each other a threat. The US influence is one though. Since the fall of the Warsaw Pact there's no need to build a competing one in the West of Europe. Now the approach is to instigate revolutions and press Russia into a corner until they accept secondary role to US.

All this puts you at odds with Germany. No amount of germanyboo prussia larpers in your cunt will change that, just like the last two times.

Believe what you want I don't really care
If you're sure we're so weak why don't you come here and try some shit, see for yourself how weak our security apparatus is

>I don't really care
>just come and fight me bro
Nice argument.

Lol I've seen your posts for months now
Why are you so asshurt about Germany?

I think he's right. To conquer someone you need roughly twice the power they have. There is no way we can output twice the power of Germany at this point in time. But would we even have to?

We might come as liberators and arms providers desu. I still would like North-West Germany in the future tho, and the Netherlands. Flush out the pointless inhabitants, leave infrastructure and the factories and add robot labor. Goddamn, that would be nice to have.

The fuck are you talking about? I never talk about Germany
>hurr durr our army is stronk and powerful you just hate germany come and fight me
Retard lol

Never underestimate the germans

I didn't say our army is particularly strong, I just say you're full of shit and it's not as weak as you say
And don't lie you fag, we both know you post that regularly

I don't you nigger
>every post that doesn't suck my country's dick is made by one and the same person
Russian tier mentality

Lmao
Whatever
You keep on being obsessed, I keep on trembling in fear of the mighty Lithuanian army

look, man, I don't know why you have a problem with seeing things for what they are, but the prospect of Poland overtaking Germany and the US is slim at best. You'd be well served by spending sometime outside your farm.

>but the prospect of Poland overtaking Germany and the US is slim at best.
>and the US

???

Are you some kind of lunatic?

yeah he's just an autistic faggot like the rest of the incels on this board, forget about him. i'm sure him and the rest of his ilk will kill themselves by new years and leave us chads in peace soon enough.

am I crazy.... or am I the most sane person you've met???

Were you reading anything I wrote? or were you too busy jacking off to your 3% german ancestry from a german shepherd raping your uncle's knee?

I'm saying US will likely shift from relying on Germany to relying on Poland (some kind of Intermarium project, judging from the US declarations). You respond with "derr, u kant beat da yuu ess ey!". Are you a special needs child? How short is the bus you ride? Your ass hangs out the rear and your gut presses into the engine?

I mean literally that shortbus is just a yellow frame with a pair of wheels on it at this point.

Wisst ihr, im letzten Krieg
In 18 Tagen haben wir sie besiegt
Sie schrien in eine Woche wären sie in Berlin
Als Kriegsgefangene kamen sie noch schneller hin

DAS RITE

Attached: 1521741059911.png (870x798, 40K)

Artist's impression

Attached: shortestbus.jpg (1024x1024, 127K)

better format

Attached: shortest.png (1024x1024, 41K)