Larissa Beilby, 16 years old, was killed and stuffed in a barrel by her 34-year-old boyfriend

Larissa Beilby, 16 years old, was killed and stuffed in a barrel by her 34-year-old boyfriend.

> Larissa Beilby, 16, was dating Zlatko Sikorsky, 34. The pair met while the girl was staying at a halfway home for teens, as she was seeking refuge from another abusive ex-boyfriend. Sikorsky has a lengthy history of violent crimes including robbery and assault.
> The teenager may have lied about her age to Sikorsky to convince him to start a relationship with her. She told her friends earlier this month that she was "terrified" that Sikorsky would find out how young she really was, and that he had a gun.
> Larissa went missing on June 15. On Wednesday, police found the severely disfigured body of 16-year-old Larissa Beilby crammed into a barrel in the back of an abandoned pick-up truck outside Brisbane.
> It is thought that Sikorsky may have killed the teenage girl when he found out she had been lying to him about her age.
> After a 28-hour siege on an apartment block in Queensland's Sunshine Coast, Sikorsky was arrested and charged with murder and misconduct of a corpse.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5905035/Zlatko-Sikorsky-charged-murder-Larissa-Beilby-Sunshine-Coast-siege.html

Attached: 5114085489504.jpg (600x960, 322K)

Other urls found in this thread:

9news.com.au/national/2018/06/29/09/06/larissa-beilby-zlatko-sikorsky-police-investigation-leads-to-body-in-barrel-in-ute-manhunt
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/06/11/polish-man-sentenced-16-years-kidnap-british-model/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rip

> Larissa Beilby, 16, was living in emergency accommodation to escape a former violent boyfriend only to end up in a relationship with Sikorsky, who is more than twice her age.
> She told her friends she was scared to tell him her age and that he had a gun.
> Larissa left the transitional housing with Sikorsky on June 15 and stopped posting on social media on June 18.
> Police found her decomposing body stuffed in a barrel in the back of Sikorsky's pick-up truck on Wednesday.

9news.com.au/national/2018/06/29/09/06/larissa-beilby-zlatko-sikorsky-police-investigation-leads-to-body-in-barrel-in-ute-manhunt

Attached: 5138958935995.jpg (812x812, 418K)

>16 years old
looks like she's 26...

>slut makeup
>nose ring
good riddance

I was thinking the same thing, how the fuck is this girl 16

I agree, she looks much older than just 16. Apparently her boyfriend was deceived as well.

Attached: 5140850390802.jpg (768x960, 373K)

>violent boyfriend
>ended up with a guy twice her age
>who has a criminal past
Thot = patrolled

>16 year old with nipple piercings

Clearly had a good life ahead of her

mmm.. milkies

Attached: 1529130541099.jpg (280x180, 17K)

what a waste of those good milkers....

she was clearly fucked in the head

I wonder if people like that know that they are clearly mentally ill and that there is point after which it will stay with you forever

>zlatko sikorsky
polandman strikes again

Attached: 1528727112521.jpg (471x400, 119K)

Attached: 1468933527302.jpg (295x395, 48K)

IFFY UH'd

Attached: 6ix9ine.png (385x360, 270K)

>girl 16, bull 34
>The pair met while the girl was staying at a halfway home for teens, as she was seeking refuge from another abusive ex-boyfriend.
> She told her friends earlier this month that she was "terrified" that Sikorsky would find out how young she really was, and that he had a gun.
These are probably the worst decision ever made. You'd think she learned a lesson when she had an abusive boyfriend before but what made her hook up with a Zlatko who is twice her age and has a gun?

Poor Larissa needed guidance from a responsible adult.
Another article said that her mum died when the girl was 4 years old and she may have been abused at home.
Sadly you're right, her life was pitiful and probably would not have gotten better.

Attached: 5150090809809.jpg (720x720, 190K)

Based Zlatko

Attached: 1512510182324.jpg (320x251, 13K)

>what made her hook up with a Zlatko who is twice her age and has a gun?
Daddy issues.

>Sadly you're right, her life was pitiful and probably would not have gotten better.

At least she died before shitting out the bastards of some Sudanese "aspiring rapper"

>what made her hook up with a Zlatko who is twice her age and has a gun

mental illness

>these are the poeple who are claiming to be the white masterrace and constantly attacking all /mena/ immigrants as subhuman

don't you dare shit on sudan

they have the nicest posters

Zlatko is not a Polish name, morons
He's probably a Yugo

but usa told me poland was white.

WTF BROS HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN!?!?!?

sounds like she willfully turned him into an child rapist

> 16
If she's 16 then I'm 13

FUCKINB BASED BOLAND

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/06/11/polish-man-sentenced-16-years-kidnap-british-model/

Despite that, the mainstream media is defending her as some innocent little girl who was taken advantage of.

Zlatko is a serbocroatian name

Sikorsky is a p*lish lastname

Attached: 3a0f61023b78ca3294ca3acf0c7010ab.jpg (460x926, 60K)

Yeah it's similar to Zlatan

>The case raised the chilling spectre of a network of international criminals allegedly kidnapping young women for sale to the highest bidder on encrypted websites, with their “owners” then tiring of them and “feeding them to tigers”.
>feeding them to tigers

always knew the poles were working for the russians lads. fucking nuke all slavs.

Ex yu more likely

Lay i aâouen habib

She lied about her age to sleep with a known criminal twice her age. What did she think was going to happen?

do americans often get killed for lying about their age

Zlatko is the familiar form of Zlatan. The full name means 'golden' in S-C and Zlatko is roughly 'goldie'.

yes because in america if you lie about your age the person who is lied to gets registered as a sex offender for life and thus has their entire life ruined. so it's better to kill them and hide to body than get prosecuted.

Thx, Moroccan?

don't forget the nipple piercings

>she was 16
my parent lied to me i'm 10 years old

In same time dane bro

would you care if she wasn't hot

>i luuuuv bad boiz
>*is murdered*

FUCKING POLES

*beep beep*

Attached: truck3.jpg (500x249, 37K)

>16 y/o
>Pierced nipples

That's legal in Burgerland?

dumb roastie lol

>pierced nipples

POLISH death camps

My girlfriend has one nipple pierced
She regrets it, as it just hurts all the time

There was this girl in my village who already had D cup at age 12 and looked like a full grown woman at age 14.
She’s 19 now and a complete hambeast monster

Give contact please

She doesn't look that old though

She doesn't look like an innocent 16 year old, she looks like a 16 year old with lots of makeup and thot clothing

Why on earth would someone even do that? It's hurts, it's disgusting, it can lead to serious damage during sex and it's probly leave a scar that will hurt again when those milkies will be actually used to what they were meant to use.

>slavscum strikes again

BASED

Imagine nutting inside her

>nosering
And nothing of value was lost

She was drunk out of her mind and her friend egged her on, they both had it done

This was before I met her

> my girlfriend
Get the fuck out disgusting normie

How is that a 16 yo?

coroner's having a blast

>fucking nuke all slavs

Thanks god we aren't slavs

Why do anglos age so badly? Gal looked 30-something and it was actually jailbait

>we're not the same

Nice wrist watch

>Estrogens in the water supply aren't rea-

Attached: toxic-vaccine-dees.jpg (310x275, 75K)

Hybristophilia

Based

Fuck roasties

>cancer virus
What