America

To be honest, I will never be able to forgive America for nuking Japan, Personally I am not even Japanese, but I am an Otaku and love Japan so much, Americans are sick, sick People.
FUCK AMERICA, NIPPON ICHIBAN!

Attached: japan-flag-std.jpg (800x800, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7aubUkD_2k4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

IMPERIAL FORCE DEFIED

FACING 500 SAMURAI

Why Aussie behave like Japanese?
is this anime power?

it is because we are allies and good friends, one of the countries on Japans Working Visa scheme, also very close, only 9 hour flight away.

>is this anime power?
You're asking like you didn't already know.
Anime is the most powerful double-edged sword ever created.

>I am an Otaku

The nuclear bombs CREATED a lot of the modern Japanese mentality. Try only looking at Japanese media from before the war for a while - films, music, books, etc. It's a foreign country WITHIN a foreign country. The whole "texture" is different. Those bombs were important. They were brutal, but they may also have been VITAL.

Anime culture is a disease and a tactical weapon enforced by the americans, if you watch the move "The Last Samurai" life in japan looked much better than it is now.

America had every right to nuke Japan. Always rape and kill Nazis and their allies.

kys takeshi

The US also opened Japan to global trade and was responsible for its rise to a global superpower twice. We've had a rocky relationship in the past but are lowkey buddies.

sorry kim
but japs generally don't have any grudge towards burger.

No. You are the pest on japans back that will not go away, you write the constitution for them and still try to enforce it? USA is a fuck piece of shit country and they fuck over japan. you are evil country, fuck you and free japan, asshole fucker cunt bitch fuck you!!!

Why not watch CONTEMPORARY media from back then like "A Page of Madness"? This was prewar Japan:

youtube.com/watch?v=7aubUkD_2k4

you are the son of a gun fuck you

Calm down, Lachlan.

Arigato Aussie-chan

I think this thread is bait thread..but still...

douitashimashite gaijin-san
sorry to say but you used the wrong title on me :)

The absolute state of Australia

Attached: Rajoy el Weaboo.png (995x666, 864K)

sorry

it has been exposed that i am a japanese studying university in australia, i have been here for 2 years, australia is better than the new zealand (australia's 7th state)

I got working holiday visa of Australia. But I got illness and unable to visit Australia. It was shame.

Very sad, it is beautiful here, i hope you best and a fast recovery

Thanks. I’m quite good now. Sadly, the visa was expired a couple of years ago. But I hope to visit Australia once till I die.

was for