I pay high taxes for free healthcare but I am ok for paying €10 to use the public restrooms

>I pay high taxes for free healthcare but I am ok for paying €10 to use the public restrooms

Attached: vO7lRZ7.png (621x702, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

toiletmap.gov.au/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

paying for bathrooms use to be standard, but it's increasingly rare

It costs an euro and at least here it's only in places where a lot of drunkards and young people gather aka malls

wait, so you have pay to pee in malls?

>public restrooms
These things are almost nowhere to be found anymore. It's a relic from the 20th century.
Private restrooms however are everywhere and companies are free to ask a small fee for non-paying customers to use them.

That's a bit obnoxious.

>he doesnt piss against trees for free

How is it obnoxious?
I'm pointing out that 99.9% of the 'public' restrooms belong to bars and restaurants, and they often ask for a small fee if people who don't attend their establishment want to make use of it.
Actual public restrooms are almost all gone. I haven't seen one for ages now. There used to be one in my city and it was known for being full of graffiti and blue lights so people couldn't shoot heroin.

that's bullshit euros literally and unironically piss and shit on the street in a bucket

Attached: Peecycling-Green-Roof-Amsterdam-2.jpg (640x480, 137K)

Why is Jow Forums so amazed by those things? They put them down during public events since the alternative is people pissing everywhere against buildings and bikes.

In my city they are hidden underneath the ground and pop out on busy nights.

Attached: pop-up_toilet[1].jpg (840x556, 91K)

>I pay for my healthcare but I am ok with sharting in the mart

that's dope

Some towns in Australia have pissoirs just for fun but they're not well utilised what with the *nglo anxiety about taking your todger out in public
Also why piss in the street when the government has an app
toiletmap.gov.au/

What about those "walled" holes in the ground

Attached: Screenshot_20180701-130535.png (2160x3840, 1.63M)

Well we don't consider it classy or something to piss in public, hence it's something only during public events when people are wasted anyway.

kek you can save your favourite toilets by creating an account

I know of no malls that make you pay to use the restrooms. The toilets on subway stations are free now too
t. Helsinki pro

Also if you find finding a toilet hard in Europe, try finding an ATM. In my city they got rid of more than half of them by now. I wouldn't even be able to tell you the location of one in the centre, I only know one nearby my house.

Attached: shutterstock_528685999[1].jpg (618x410, 70K)

I have no clue what you're talking about. It sounds like a latrine, a Roman invention.

>I pay high taxes for free healthcare

Out-jewed/10.

Attached: 15185370383990.jpg (676x676, 266K)

Most of our minor banks went on the one ATM network a year ago and as a consequence they started tearing out the duplicate ones

>I pay taxes

Attached: wii_jew2.jpg (444x411, 37K)

what if it goes down while you are there?

1. it's manually controlled I think
2. you take one step back