Requirements for Japanese citizenship

Requirements for Japanese citizenship

Live and work legally in Japan for 5 years
Be over 18
Not want to overthrow the government
Be able to support yourself, don't need to be rich but make enough money to not receive welfare.

95% of applications for Japanese citizenship are accepted.

How the fuck is Japan not swarming with Africans and other third-worlders?

Attached: piI1gxqdagTYMIHr7Iadnes0EQHt-eSSuojtui2uerU.jpg (573x768, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

immigrationattorney.jp/index.php?Japanese Citizenship
youtube.com/watch?v=VP-Q8_Slt_s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because they don't get a visa to begin with

And where does this myth come from that Japan basically doesn't allow any immigrants in?

For a long time they didn't and people's beliefs about things they don't spend much time thinking about don't change immediately

Because the only people who want to move to japan are filthy NEET incel weeaboos?

>How the fuck is Japan not swarming with Africans and other third-worlders?
Read the first line of the requirements you listed.

It sounds easy, but the naturalization process requires you to be able to speak and write in Japanese, so it's actually impossible

This, becoming a citizen in ANY country is piss easy if you've already been working there for years and speak the language. The actual gate is the work visa.

Oh yeah I forgot this one, you have to write a "motivation essay" on why you want to be Japanese, and it has to be handwritten in Japanese. No computer allowed.

Okay but why am I looking at a pair of feet?

Requirement to live and work legally in Japan for 5 years:

not being an uneducated rapist shitskin

>not want to overthrow the government

Damn so close

The wording says "not currently or have ever wanted to overthrow the modern government of Japan".

So if you fought against WW2 Japan it's actually ok lol.

Legally speaking all you need is someone in Japan willing to employ you to "teach" your language to get a work visa

Or if you're Nigerian you need the Yakuza to bring you in to hustle and sell hookers to whitey.

>5

isn't it 10

I think they manipulate the requirements to deliberately make it more difficult than it appears, like Australia used to do

they throw out the applications that doesn't meat the demand, obviously

as long as you're a millionaire in dollars or any non third world currency its pretty easy to get citizenship in japan

>I want to move a country with a lower living standard and median income than my current cunt because I love their cartoons

Attached: 1516186100648.gif (800x800, 195K)

that pussy tho

>How the fuck is Japan not swarming with Africans and other third-worlders?
because the work ethic in japan is insane. Africans are lazy as fuck

>Live and work legally in Japan for 5 years
Work
>Be over 18
Asylum seekers usually claim to be under 18
>Not want to overthrow the government
Islam
>Be able to support yourself, don't need to be rich but make enough money to not receive welfare.
they don't

Besids, most third worlders coming to europe use the "refugee" status even when it should only be temporary protection. Japan valuates these like they should be; if you cannot prove that you actually are persecuted for political, sexual, ethnic or religious basis, you are not eligible for asylum.

If your country is shit, hunger, war, crime, no work etc. that is not a valid justification for asylum.

Of the foreigners in Japan, plenty are third-worlders from SEA or China. A decent number of Africans are here too, though I mostly see them working as bouncers and other big black man jobs. Your question should be, "how the fuck are there so few immigrants in Japan?" And the answer to that is because historically and still today the country doesn't actively welcome foreigners. Also, Japan isn't like the US or UK in that people all over the world see it as a country to move to.

>I want to fill my country with people who will never be integrated and will try to destroy us.

Attached: soyfood.jpg (960x821, 49K)

immigrationattorney.jp/index.php?Japanese Citizenship
>3.Be of good moral character
Maybe this is the catch? If you are not perfectly Japanized and didn't do something great for Japan, then you are of bad moral character?

Actually I think based Japan doesn't allow Muslims

youtube.com/watch?v=VP-Q8_Slt_s

she's a retarded weeb cunt, glad she got denied

Unless they can prove you've specifically advocated the destruction of the Japanese state - and remember, no one in Japan can speak any foreign languages at all - this is not a barrier
Don't know how it works in Moonland but here it just means you've never had serious legal trouble

>money is my only concerned

Attached: 1512548336117.png (645x730, 27K)

>I want to live in a country where my home will half the size of the one I live in and the only things anyone does are work, commute to work, attend work functions, and pachinko because I love their cartoons

> i prefer stayed in a inhuman society filled with soulless mutt because i make more money so i can buy the laste iphone 20x at 2000$ and watched the last avengers in 4k

Attached: 1512793191305.png (645x729, 62K)

>I prefer to stay in country where life expectancy is declining

Attached: 2df67cfc.png (211x239, 6K)

Who the fuck would want to move to Japan. Unless your idea of a great nights watching pedo cartoons with subtitles in your mid 30s Japan's a fucking state of a place. Its Fucking cliche fat white person bowing to people in Japan embracing the culture blah blah blah. They fucking bow to each other and who ever bows the lowest is the bitch that alone is enough for most normal people to think these cunts cuts are stupid little yellow weirdos. Anyone seen the last samurai when it takes that fella four hours to make tea and all the gimpy cunts think that's some how deep and meaningful dying of thirst so you can worship the pot and tap it gently for 3 hours get a grip of yourselfs you aren't the tech priests of mars you soft cunts.

>Be able to support yourself, don't need to be rich but make enough money to not receive welfare.
here is your answer

>Not want to overthrow the government
Gay

Japan even allows amermutt

Attached: wild american appears.png (1170x587, 1.46M)