How do I get surgery without the nurses making fun of my penis size?

How do I get surgery without the nurses making fun of my penis size?

Attached: 1460463081172.png (272x204, 88K)

i like this gimmick

cover it with a lightbulb package

take some pecker pills beforehand so you have a boner for like 12 hours

God, this is so stupid.

How so?

cut your penis

>>/diy/

My benis is 10 cm erect and just a tiny little knob when flaccid, and I had to get an ultrasound of my balls. A the very least the nurse had the decency of leaving the lights on really low, but fuck was it embarrassing.

Oh, and I have to take another ultrasound this coming winter.

Attached: .jpg (800x800, 158K)

I recently had an ultrasound done too, but it was older guy doing it. It is the younger female nurses who are most prone to gossiping about pens sizes.

I'm sorry that you have to go through that, mate.

I had a female nurse in her 30s or so do it to me. Hopefully next time it's an old fart.

What was the ultrasound for if you don't mind me asking?

That's ridicoulous man just be yourself she is not judging you

benis :DDDDD

I have a genetic disorder that fucks with my hormones, so I have to take cortisone. Long-term cortisone treatment can lead to a bunch of annoying issues like osteoporosis (I haven't passed the threshold yet, but I have the bone density of like a 50 year old) and growths on my balls, so I have to take bone density measurements and ultrasounds of my balls on a regular basis.

Addison's disease?

Nonclassical congenital adrenal hyperplasia due to 21-hydroxylase deficiency.

They see benis every day multiple times at day, many times of old people, I don't think they care

what are you talkung about. telk to her about your salary. she eill say WHAT A MAN. girls work for 8-12k rub. this is about 100-200 $ per month.
saratov engels russia.

Yeah, I know and was fully aware of it going into it, but it's still incredibly embarrassing. It doesn't help that I struggle with social anxiety as well.