Mongoloid traits ruin everything in men. Even balanced mulattoes look better

Mongoloid traits ruin everything in men. Even balanced mulattoes look better.

Attached: 101657.jpg (1600x771, 377K)

Am I mulatto or mongoloid gypsoid?

Attached: SAVE_20180615_212419.jpg (720x960, 141K)

why shave beard?

Man in middle look like pig.

Handsome mongoloid.

Tfw no Genghis Khan bull

left: slav man
middle: finn man
right: tatar man
?

Left is German/Western Euro you dumb Finn.

Alpha as fuck. I wish I had based Mongol genes instead of being a disgusting Anglo-Med creatura.

no need to be rude there friend

Miksi?

hello bröther btw 100% finn

Attached: 1492413644573.jpg (768x704, 116K)

t. Chicano or Wang

It's because these traits are very feminine meanwhile black traits are very masculine.

White race is the most balanced.

Attached: 104631.png (1080x1440, 159K)

Enough. I'm so fucking tired of Finns in every single thread, loudly belching their stupid opinions, pretending to be oh so fucking smart when your collective IQ's are converging on room temperature in Fahrenheit.
What do you even know about Sl*vs, you're surrounded by civilized human beings from almost all sides! Swedes, Norwegians, Estonians, Karelians. Like you're some kind of fucking Sl*v expert.
I'm so insulted. Not just by your ignorance, but the mere implication that Sl*vs look like that. They're fucking subhumans, do you understand?! Subhumans! We're surrounded by them, and there's nothing we can do about it!!! I am so fucking disgusted, I don't even have the words.

Attached: 1478465226788.jpg (500x500, 39K)

My doctor told me Hungarians have a lot of Slavic genes

:^)

Attached: HungarianY_DNA.gif (175x175, 4K)

Wrong, everyone in Central Europe -Austria, Slovakia, Czechia, Hungary, Croatia, Slovenia has the same genes more or less. But the success of Austria, and the utter failure of Slavs (and Hungary) shows that language and culture also plays a very important factor in determining what makes one a subhuman.

Finland was wealthier than Austria in the 30s

100% asiatic

This.