Your country

>your country
>do you hate your dad?

spain

yes

Attached: Sad.jpg (385x385, 22K)

My dad abandoned me well before I was born so no since I don't know the cunt

England
Kinda. I don't really hate him, I just pity him. He married a woman that was 20 years older than him who was a single mother of 6 kids because he was so autistic and desperate.

Yes for cheating on my mother and whipped me for not feeling hungry
No for constantly apologizing to me about the divorce and the whipping

no, he's a good guy

no, he's as autistic as me

he'd be posting here if he were born nowadays

Attached: 1470412474346.jpg (190x153, 5K)

My dad has bad temper but he’s a good guy. He said “love you” to me earlier

He left his family and business that he spent 10 years building but my mom's crazy so I can't blame him.

No but I hate my mother

this

I don’t know him

He died when I was 13, but he wasn't a very good father. Not violent or abusive or anything, he just cared more about himself and drinking than his wife and kids. He was also a huge autist. Hate is a strong word, but I wish I had a proper father figure more than I wish for him to still be alive tbqh

>and whipped me for not feeling hungry
What the fuck?

Attached: 1497130199659.jpg (680x684, 49K)

no, he's only one man i really respect

Nah, he's nice, i just didn't see him all that often so i couldn't really form an opinion on him

No, he was a great man

No I love my dad. Helped him doing concrete yesterday.

Yep
My mum is paralysed in her lower half and he keeps trying to pressure her into sex. Its fucking disgusting. He cuts off pieces of her vagina when she sleeps then shows them to her as proof she wouldn't feel anything so they might as well fuck. its disgusting

Attached: hang.jpg (3496x4024, 416K)

What horror movie is this?

life

why would you make up something so disgusting

My dad’s a cool guy. We watch movies and Battlebots together, and I got most of my musical taste from him. He makes some good meatloaf too.

The UK is truly the most autistic place on earth. Report him to the police you sack of shit

this

Attached: 1496763998248.jpg (790x837, 82K)

Love him, more than anything in this world and the thought of him is my biggest fear.

No, but he has shit social skills and they've rubbed off on me. No idea how he managed to get a wife desu.

>lying on the internet

Norg
No, I like my dad way more than my mom.

No but he is a boomer to the T

Yes, I stabbed him with a screwdriver and nearly strangled him to death once and genuinely enjoyed it, I'd honestly take pleasure in seeing him die while choking on his own blood, we get into fights very often but fortunately he has turned old and powerless so that I'm now physically stronger than him and can take revenge for all the beatings I had to endure throughout childhood and early puberty

Yes, but I use him for money