What does Jow Forums think about the prospect of a united Ireland?

According to the most recent survey, only 45% of people in Northern Ireland want to remain part of the United Kingdom, just three percent higher than the amount of people (42%) who want to see Northern Ireland join with the republic. That means that the number of undecided people could be enough to swing a vote in favour of unification, something that looks more likely than ever before with Brexit threatening to have grave economic consequences for Northern Ireland.

In addition to this, Catholics are also having more children on average, and are expected to make up the majority in Northern Ireland within 15-20 years. For the first time, I'm starting to feel like I might actually live to see a United Ireland, and that thought fills my heart with joy.

Attached: image.png (2416x1027, 637K)

United Ireland and partitioned UK would be glorious.

the eternal anglo will never let them have a referendum

I seriously hope to see a united Ireland one day, after everything the brits did it's a shame they still hold a quarter of the island

>after everything the brits did
what, improve it?

by "improve" do you mean "starve them to death"?

Fewer Irish is an improvement in my book

I imagine myself in Dublin, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop *Nglo dogs from advancing. We mow down *Nglo dogs but they keep coming. I shoot *Nglo dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my claymore and begin slaughtering *Nglos, since *Nglos are way more psychically inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. *Nglos were shooting me from a distance like a cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see TARBH DEARG (Manannan Mac Mir) smiles at me, I smile back... Then I woke up, in Ireland my homeland. My CELTIC brethren gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..

Nobody will care

i'll pay you the six counties to fuck off

Dream of it every night

Attached: Ireland_island_flag.png (471x599, 16K)

>Ireland
What's an "ireland"?

Attached: british archipelago.jpg (604x768, 248K)

Kek

Why are people these days so emotionally married to the idea United Ireland when "Ireland" itself has fast become meaningless as anything but a legal jurisdiction? You don't have to speak Irish to be Irish, fuck now you don't even need to have any family history here to be Irish you can just show up. If anything unifying the island would only serve to make us MORE Anglo because we'll have a bunch of thick "im British muh fleg" cunts being given concessions and gimmes. Unification will ultimately lead to more "redefining what it means to be Irish in 20XY" type arseholery.

Attached: 1530108781729.jpg (960x960, 79K)

>According to the most recent survey, only 45% of people in Northern Ireland want to remain part of the United Kingdom, just three percent higher than the amount of people (42%)

You forgot the most important finding of this survey, a plurality favor reunification among

based

Sadly you may be right, however it is also possible that such an event, which nationalists have been dreaming of for a hundred years, full lead to a major resurgence of patriotic pride and nationalism amongst the Irish people. Also, unionists and people in the north in general are a lot more opposed to immigration and multiculturalism than people down south, so a united Ireland's could lead to a major influx of right wing voters which is something that this country definitely leads.

>full lead to a major resurgence of patriotic pride and nationalism amongst the Irish people
I wish it would but looking back it seems like that if anything the formation of the republic itself made people kind of complacent about it.

My cousins child was born in Ireland and he thinks he's 100% Irish now even though he's a typical Pole and doesn't probably speak Irish at all and doesn't give a fuck about United Ireland either. I'm sure he'd leave Ireland for better life any time if he got an offer when he's already adult.

How does it make you feel?

The Irish don't speak Irish either

some of them do

at least a little

at least they pretend

several words at least

Hopefully yes, the people of Ireland is intelligent enough to remain in EU

little britain is already a peninsula off of france