What is the real reason they hate Russia?

What is the real reason they hate Russia?

Attached: 6329.png (1500x1000, 1.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X4bgXH3sJ2Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Crimea

evil anglo genes

American propaganda

this
youtube.com/watch?v=X4bgXH3sJ2Q

Russia

You poisoned some spies and keep flying planes too close to our airspace.

The Great Game

everyone does
its natural

nobody believes that, Nigel

we don't really
world cup is doing great for russian image in the UK

only complete retards don't love russia
i'm so intelligent that i would die for russia tbqh

to create a russian "menace" they can exploit in the Brexit negotiations

based and redpilled

Not really. Half of the time people forget it's even in Russia.

Britain hate Russia, because Britain invaded Crimea? WTF?

Britain poisoned two Russians

based & redpilled

Unironically our cryptocolony became ineffective, so they punished us

unironically this. Why would we poison some old retired spy who had already told everything he knew to brits?

They are a bunch of cucks who feel bad for betraying their Aryan brothers and letting Germany be raped from A to Z by soviet savages

>muh americans

I don't hate Russia, I just understand that it's the greatest threat to global stability and believe they should be treated in the same way that pitbulls should be treated.

To keep the entire "Stalin's ice pick will always find you" to prevent future blabbing?

>proofs?

shut up shill

>I just understand

Attached: images.png (251x201, 7K)

Go back to dvach, Ivan. Scheme your evil schemes there.

My name is Dmitry

>it's the greatest threat to global stability
Oh no... Dios mio no...

To LARP as their imperial past with the Great Game, NATO in Afghanistan etc, to give their doomed union some reason to exist.

Anti Russia and anti Nazi Germany propaganda is really strong in western world. Here people truly believe they are and were the "good guys"

tsundere

>greatest threat to global stability
> not being China, even if we grant this is a usa/western centric bias

>literally invade china for making drugs illegal and because china have tea
>made colonies everywhere to have slaves to work for their cunt
>RUSSIA IS EVIL GUYS TRUST ME THEY INVADE UKRAINE
Britain not existing is better than Russia not existing tbqh
All those that deny is anglo scum

Eh, americans are more deplorable

This. Although the Anglo colonial system was objectively really good and by far the best, they were pure evil.

>Brits and the Opium wars
>Brits and the South African apartheid
>Brits fucking up the Middle East into the shithole it is today instead of respecting their word during WW1
>Brits doing everything they can to retain their empire while begging for help to Burgers and Soviets at the same time
>Brits and their neo colonialism in Africa and India
Ah yes le evil russkiy

Well said, I concur.

Ruined football
Ruined public schools
Meddling in politics
Can't stop poisoning people

Decades long cold war, maybe?
The fact that you wouldn't allow Poland to be free, Britain never acknowledged the Polish government as legitimate until the fall of communism. When Ryszard Kaczorowski and Edward Szczepanik handed over power to the current Polish government
Maybe it's the fact that after the fall of communism Russia continued its aggression against NATO seeking to take over Britain's allies AGAIN

Attached: 1527948583660.jpg (960x960, 98K)

It does not work this way, you know.

>Russia continued its aggression against NATO
Litterally what, why are Burgers such gold brainwashed goys? The only aggression is by Burgers themselves. You promised not to expand east of Germany and look at NATO today, you're in the Baltic countries, you're in the Balkans, and it has been suggested that Ukraine may join...

Russia stopped the influx of dirty Ruskie money to the UK.

The Brits need money to pay for Brexit.
This caused le butthurt.

Skripals were poisoned by Czechs as they recently admitted.

They wanted to join, a defense treaty who cares.
Meanwhile Russia is actively invading such countries with the intent of taking them over and removing all autonomy.
They are also becoming increasingly aggressive in the arctic and will come after your claims there

So far the only problem we have had in the Arctic was with the mutts, not the Russians. Seems like you are the expansionnist here, Warsaw Pact doesn't exist anymore and Crimea is ethnically Russian and pro-Russia. Mayne it's time Burgers stop meddling themselves in other people's business and stop expanding their empire?

>a defense treaty
>muh US military bases

because they're told to hate them.

Yes, keep talking about distant history because that will surely excuse the Russia's crimes that occurred literally within the lifetime of people alive today

>the Russia's crimes
Vietnamese poisoned their own people with Agent Orange and they try to blame the Americans for this.

You are pathetic.

>Russia continued its aggression against NATO

Attached: nato_russia-surrounded.jpg (700x508, 62K)

Why would Czechs do that?

There was a collision of interests between the Brits and the Russians since the American war for independence.

They don't trust each other for over 200 years now. The Soviet Russia was helping to bring down the British Empire.

There were British boots on Russian soil.
Please redpill me about Russian boots on British clay.

>only problem we have had in the Arctic was with the mutts
Got and proof of that? Oh right you don't
>Crimea is ethnically Russian and pro-Russia
Stop getting your new from RT, Jesus Christ
>Country asks for US to build base on their territory
>We do
>Oh look at this horrible aggression
Cry more vatnik tears. A base isn't an active invasion of a country like Russia is doing

yes thats it,

The fuck I know!

It was officially confirmed that the Czechs were working with Novichok-family agent at a NATO facility.

In my opinion, they are "highly likely" involved.

Whoever did it, could be sure that everybody would blame Russia. 3 day later a Russian guy with connections to dirty Russian money have been murdered. Any highly likely explanation?

>active invasion of a country like Russia is doing
Please don't repeat that cliche. It happened once, while US was doing that hundred times.

Attached: 6759ca71f51518b30ce77fc960fe176c3e86bda069b3468b6287bb4d1a3da48a41b627101d682d2c0fae9ec75245bb783337 (732x719, 79K)

кeк oткyдa в китae cтaнция CШA, и в Кaзaхcтaнe? втф

NATO recieved uncontrolled access for novichok in 1991. So, it can be anybody not just Czechs

>Country asks for US to build base on their territory
You can still build your bases in the Ukraine, can't you?

What is your problem? Let the Ukraine to join the NATO.

Пoхyй. Пepвaя пoпaвшaяcя кapтинкa из гyглa. Кcтaти, aмepикaнcкaя cтaнция cлeжeния ecть дaжe в Moнгoлии.

>Country like Cuba asks for Russian nukes on their territory

POTUS gets shot.

>What is your problem? Let the Ukraine to join the NATO.
We don't want to poke the bear into further aggression we are assisting the Ukraine with training and supplying them, but building bases will cause Russia to go full retard

>60 years ago
k

You can buy the book where the formula is printed on Amazon.

As far as Czechs are concerned, I was trolling. Russians said "Go and ask Sweden, Slovakia and Czech Republic", because they knew in these countries some reseach is in progress.

The Western reaction was a DENIAL!

It took one "pro-Russian" president Zeman in CZ to admitt the truth.

The West is a bunch of hypocrites.

>has no arguments to prove him wrong
>lel sop watching RT
you're fucking pathetic. his statement about crimea was 100% accurate

>We don't want to poke the bear into further aggression
Funally, you admitt it :3

>100% accurate
98% after all votes were counted

Also, if that was novichok, why Skripals are alive? And why Anglos immidiately recognized it like if they were already prepared?

years ago
Same country 2bh

This. Fuck Russia.

Lots of reasons. Shooting down a plane full of innocent civilians, stealing, murdering, attack wars etc.

I can't speak for them and I'm not sure if they hate you. It's more like a judge giving you a sentence and they don't really hate anyone. Rule of law is an alien concept for Russians and maybe it confuses them and Russians think they are hated.

>why Skripals are alive?
Tiny samples stolen from the lab in CZ

Brits wanted Ruskie money

>this fucking Russia-loving leaf

You have to go back Kaveh

>Colonialism
Russians are STILL in the Baltics after their brutal occupation including illegal people transfers and STILL demand a sphere of influence out of them and every country bordering Russia.

>и в Кaзaхcтaнe?
Для cнaбжeния aфгaнcкoй oпepaции дaжe в caмoй Poccии былa бaзa.

Stop supporting Chechens fighting government troops in Russia

because russia is white and they're not

>i hate russia they are so racist and homophobic and support trump!!!

Attached: Skærmbillede 2018-07-01 kl. 12.02.35.png (758x760, 920K)

Russians don't actually like Trump

Attached: Trump Russia.png (920x480, 27K)

>I like stealing

>kept most of their imperial territories intact
>Anglos lost all of them

We don't actually like anything in the world.

he is too orange and racist
how can one be racist to coloured people if he is not white either
also too rich
drumpf should be killed and his money should be split between population of mexico

Nice nigger-tier, das rite post.

Most people are ambivalent towards Russia, especially towards the Russian people.

because of shitty tabloids like (((the guardian)))

if they used reliable news sources like sputnik or rt they wouldn't believe in the american lies

lol

America is the greatest threat to western security due to them shoving their social issues down everyones throats in the media.

this. british media is 100% neutral and accurate

Attached: file.png (627x184, 27K)

why is british media so god damn good and objective? i have no idea where all the russia-hate comes from

Attached: file.png (1183x242, 42K)

Leaving this thead for another one, bc Ruskies won again.

Stay butthurt, faggots!

>non Anglos attempting to understand the machinations of the superior Anglo cerebral cortex. heh.... I almost feel sorry for you