Work Slave Work

>Some 80,000 people took to the streets in Vienna to protest government plans to allow the working day to be extended to 12 hours. Despite calls for a referendum on the issue, the proposal is expected to pass parliament

>Currently, Austria has an eight-hour workday and a 40-hour workweek; however, there's a provision in place allowing companies to have their employees work up to 10 hours a day and up to 50 hours a week.

>Kurz's government had to roll back certain provisions in their draft law after a heated debate broke out with the opposition over the permitted reasons employees could provide to refuse to work more than 10 hours per day.

>the e""""u"""" protects workers rights

don't be lazy wagecuck
WORK

Attached: Belgium_EU_Migrants_Brexit_01223-780x520.jpg (780x520, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/en/austria-thousands-protest-against-plans-for-12-hour-workday/a-44475182
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wtf i hate australia now

Kurz is a pro american right winger. That's the biggest issue.

dw.com/en/austria-thousands-protest-against-plans-for-12-hour-workday/a-44475182

That's right, wagie. Back to work. I have philosophy to read and neetbux to collect.

Attached: 1509973627616.jpg (519x297, 44K)

Meanwhile the Left in Europe is concerned about not misgendering anybody and toilets for transsexuals.
What the fuck is going on?

How is the left to blame for a right wing coalition removing labour protection?

Attached: 1528734647585.gif (233x291, 1.45M)

good, g*rmans should die working 24/7

Wait, you mean to tell me in Europe you CAN'T work more than 40 hours a week? What the fuck. You'd get fired here if you worked that little.

So, he wants Austrian working conditions to be more like the US?

most people don't have anything better to do anyway

it's better for them and society that they spend less time being drunk, browsing chinese imageboards and whatnot

*deafening silence from every armchair politico on Jow Forums*

The political left is concerned with things far removed from life -> people vote right
If the left would be more sensible in their policies, they would not have lost so many voteers.

8h/day 30m launch included is standard here

I have 36,5h/week contract

Hahaha, thanks for the NEETbux :^)

>80k
Some more should take to the streets and enforce some more policies.

why on earth would that justify right wingers pushing forth garbage laws and policies? if the left wing is detached, by your own admission the right wing is actively malicious.

So the left is to blame for anything the right does because if they did things differently people wouldn't vote for the right.
You realize how retarded that sounds right?

Attached: 00mosley2.jpg (490x313, 25K)

80k is 1% of the population. if it was in america it would be 3.2 million

They are to blame for being the same filthy neoliberals that the right is.

>So the left is to blame for anything the right does
That's not what I've said at all.
I've said their policies are not what real people are interested in, that's why they've lost voters.
Nice try putting words in my mouth, though.
Get some reading comprehension and try to stop blindly attacking people you think are in the wrong, e.g. have different believes than your own.
Shit like that is a hallmark of idiotic lefties.

>real people are interested in
Real people are interested in working 50 hours a week? Address this point

That's true to a degree, but they do care about worker rights more then the right does.
As demonstrated.

That's the price you pay for refusing immigrants. SOMEONE's got to work, you know.

Attached: 1521835962670.jpg (866x733, 182K)

More like, sombody needs to work to finance all the social spending wasted on non-working immigrants.

>Mental gymnastics

I'm not so sure. Economy-wise they use the same rhetoric. They are fully immersed in the neoliberal discourse, what with 'necessary cuts', the primacy of the market and whatnot. They just seem to be more humane about it, at least in appearance.
For me they are worse than the right because they absorb all of the desire for change into the neoliberal discourse, legitimizing it and preventing any real alternative. "Social" "democrats" are, funnily enough, that which prevents any change, even as they pay lip service to it.