Undervalued gems on idex

It seems idex coins are the flavor of the month now. What are some undervalued gems on idex?

Attached: idex.png (800x332, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/igniteratings/ignite-joint-venture-announcement-private-transaction-network-to-leverage-ignites-ratings-and-306b76e78a50
youtube.com/watch?v=su9jTB_krCk
youtube.com/watch?v=BlXt1tARBNI
medium.com/te-food/te-food-signs-a-strategic-partnership-agreement-with-nongshim-667d311167c
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/idex-membership/#charts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DAN and ORI, RLX as well. I have another but I’m keeping that to myself

Cmon user spill the beans my boy.

It's HOT, everyone knows..

so hot

prepared to be attacked by ORI and HOT shills. I'm also holding these coins, desu

>shitcoins that have already mooned hard
>"undervalued gems"

Tomo was a gem till it mooned like crazy

Right now DAN, HOT, and ORI are the hyped up ones. There are a couple other very good projects that hasn’t been hyped yet and the market cap is under $20m

buy the auc and lnd dips

TOMO...it has mooned obviously but a shitload of room to grow...its been holding really steady and will go on another run in the next couple of days.

If you dont mind the wait, this will 2x from this point in the next week or two

DADI will be huge

TEFOOD. Fundamentals on fleek. This is doing 100x soon.

wait am i fucking retarded or is there no way to deposit ethereum into an idex wallet?

like i can see there's an ETH but it's "ether" is that the same shit or am i going to lose whatever I send over?

Attached: 3958F7DB-3F51-4C43-BE23-E1102680A5FE.jpg (746x750, 120K)

Tefood
Rlx

You use metamask to sync with it
Then on full balances you can just deposit your ETH

HOT.

Ori is gonna be cumming all over tomorrow after youtuber releases his vid

HOT

MAN, DEV, TFD

MAN is over $150m mcap. It’s not undervalued right now. It’ll still do well but won’t moon like crazy

I think tfd will be the next one to have at least 5x+ gains. It’s market is currently only $16m

DRP

CargoX (CXO), BlockArray (ARY)

ORI, REM

>tfw someone mentioned rlx months ago but I didn't buy it because ED confused the shit out of me

rip, I wasn't meant to make it

Ori
Ignx

RLX

Ori. Up 100% still

HOT
AXP
MAN
EOS

HOT - Holochain
MAN - Matrix Chain

why is everyone shilling shitcoins that have already mooned / everyone knows about? like cmon

everything has mooned retard. Theres still gains to be made and these low mcap coins are gonna continue to grow when we enter an actual bullrun

if you want high risk high reward

Attached: _VrM8jpL_400x400.jpg (400x400, 13K)

CRPT is exploding on the scene

Attached: miley-cyrus-hits-the-stage-despite-being-miserable.jpg (899x734, 271K)

EVE.

MFG

currently around 0.3x price of the ICO. Just got listed on IDEX after it was on fucking Cobinhood for a week exclusively which tanked the price hard

Man
Auct
Dether
Napoloniex

REM and ORI. First one is below Ico price. Second has solid product.

Acc and elix

first one is also a solid project friend :) glad to see it mentioned here more and more

Zebi

EBET

bought at half ICO price thinking it couldn't go lower. Piece of crap.
Fuck it, just waiting for DAV/CPROP/NEX ICOs now, they'll all 5x instantly.

Devery /EVE, thank me later

Attached: cvt_token.png (600x452, 16K)

RLX and NPX

Not TFD at least. has a real world use case... sheesh

Had never heard about. Team looks decent. Why would it moon?

Never thought rlx would moon. Any of you read the bct threads?

IGNX on IDEX
>beta platform launching next week
>2 million IGNT circulating supply (tokens to use the platform) 1 IGNT = 100 IGNX (tradeable token)
>every team member is white
>Users rate coins/ICOs and the platform invests 1% of the index on the highest rated
>Active participants get a share of the profits from investments
>The investment index is currently worth 2100 ETH
>partnered with PTN to enable rating of IPO's. medium.com/igniteratings/ignite-joint-venture-announcement-private-transaction-network-to-leverage-ignites-ratings-and-306b76e78a50
>Brief overview youtube.com/watch?v=su9jTB_krCk
>Pre alpha platform youtube.com/watch?v=BlXt1tARBNI
Current price $0.011 on idex. Less than the index value which will be publicly traded at the start of June. The platform beta starts May 1st.

Attached: 1524792676566.jpg (1080x1349, 469K)

Zebi

Nono, scam project etc. You'll see this being mass-shilled on biz in a few days, don't stress it

new partnership announced, mooning now.
medium.com/te-food/te-food-signs-a-strategic-partnership-agreement-with-nongshim-667d311167c
Great buy under 20m marketcap

>tfw so many idex shitcoins mentioned but not the one you currently fill your bags with
feels good
maybe the usecase is too easy to comprehend for you brainlets?

care to give some hints? I'll help your organic growth

can also give the answer in riddles

Just recently used this dex to buy some Dether. Their interface is amazing and super easy. I was so surprised and excited that there was no login and i could trade directly from my ledger.

Maybe buying some IDXM would be a good bet? 6 million market cap near its all time low in USD.

Has anyone else used IDEX before? What was your expedience?

Heres the CMC link

>coinmarketcap.com/currencies/idex-membership/#charts

EXRN

i would, but the volume is so tiny atm that every brainlet marketbuying will fuck up my beautiful bagfilling process
tmr i'm done i think
when you want to play detective:
the neet version of normie entertaiment is tied to it
if you figure it out, don't post, i will not give feedback
just shut up and buy

HOLO is mooning and is the biggest thing this year, INXT is ok and Credits will moon to shit IF the beta checks out in next day or so.

I think I know what you mean, actually wanted to buy at ICO
but idex isn't displaying volume or trades properly (for me at least)

pre-ico start 22jan?

it's currently slightly under ico
won't say more, sorry
if you see it, it should be chrystal clear to you that this will go high
short term, midterm, longterm
only up

For sure the next big thing in crypto is the liquidity DEX.I kinda prefer Bancor, but IDEX is pretty cool.

ok. it's not luckbox then is it? that one has 0 vol and 0 bids placed

i love those noodles

Attached: 1511031692522.png (350x478, 221K)

a-also buy TKA in 16 hours, it will probably be way below ICO price

>no mentions of TAU
TAU

IvyKoin. RIPPLE KILLER

geez user, i said i won't give feedback
now i feel weird that someone might waste money bc of me
no its not, but the right direction at least
last answer from me

CHX or EXRN

The AUC dip was caused by some idiot adding an extra 0 to his sell order overnight, now is a great time to buy in, this will go 25% in 24 hours easily.

Ori will blow up when market cap is shown, and when more youtubers start catching up

What is current calculated marketcap?

I doubled up last night and just woke up to this. There’s rumors of possible mining nodes on telegram and exchange listing in may but nothing official. If you actually research, they have really good fundamentals and seem more of a long term investment

this actually looks quite interesting, will watch the price as it will probably dump soon after this pump but will prob buy in later

7,5M

5.8 mil circulating and 7.2 mil total

Called out RLX months ago, clearly the next run will be - REM, eosDAC

EVEEE

shinramyun especially the BLACK are fucking good. make some eggs and chicken wid it put some salad on it and you got some restaurant ramen

Chx for sure anons

AXP

Attached: axpire (2).png (500x500, 24K)

Defo, excited about this one.

2.1 m mcap?

If you're stupid enough to buy into the shill campaigns atm then you deserve to lose every cent.

As for actual undervalued coins on IDEX, I'd take a look at Devery and Ethorse.

ipsx you retards

GET (Guaranteed entrance token for GUTS). will make you millions, combating the problems of the event ticketing industry,,,,, confirmed top 5 centralised exchange listing for Q2 this year (so in the next two months)

just shut up and buy it
i won't hold your hand
that's enough for now

EPY.

> 900k Mcap
> Alpha in May, Beta in June
> Bunch of phd's & mba's in the team
> Working on product first, marketing later
> Positive testimional from Chief Scientists about their rating system

I cant wait to look back at this post when MAN is over 1b cap

EBET EBET EBET EBET EBET EBET EBET EBET EBET EBET EBET EBET EBET EBET EBET EBET EBET EBET EBET EBET EBET EBET EBET EBET EBET EBET EBET EBET EBET EBET EBET EBET EBET EBET EBET EBET EBET EBET EBET EBET EBET EBET EBET EBET EBET EBET EBET EBET EBET EBET EBET EBET EBET EBET EBET EBET EBET EBET EBET EBET

EXRN
Good to see other people know
Just picked up 5.5 million.

Attached: exrn.png (630x846, 45K)

EXRN is pumping right now. Good time to get in.

no user, that means its exactly not the time to get in
you will only buy the devs sellwalls

purpose

CLR
CLEARCOIN
GET ON IT FAGGOTS

some crypto discords are talking about tfd

TFD.

>They just partnered with a Korean Company that has over 1.83B $ revenue yearly in over 100 countries. The KR company's main business partner's are Nestlé and Kellogs too. Considering where other Supply chain projects are... this thing is really undervalued. Good luck to those who buy in now!

ORI
TFD
Get in or stay poor

you already missed all of the coins that were suggested
if you want a real hidden gem, look at RLX. only 323 RLX wallets out there yw.

CHX don't sleep...