When did you realize that no one is ever actually going to use it?

when did you realize that no one is ever actually going to use it?

for me it was when I needed to send eth to my friend I just used myetherwallet without having to pay the extra fees of request network

what the fuck was I thinking lmao

Attached: req.png (300x300, 8K)

"bro send me you owe me money"
"ok req me"
"what?"
"req me"
"what the fuck does that mean"
"its this decentralized payment network that allows people to send requests to each other, im a big bagholder so i need to use this service to actually make my bags valuable so i can dump it on some other sucker one day"
"why don't i just send you some eth?"

pretty much this. Creating a request costs you ETH in the first place to purchase the req tokens that get burned in the background, I have no idea why anyone would willingly lose money just to ask someone to pay

Ahahahshahshaha

That's it?
Here's a (you) this is not even well thought out FUD
apply yourself desu

You're not ready for decentralizion yet

>when did you realize that no one is ever actually going to use it?
Since beginning, as every other person with a working brain.

im not ready to pay to ask someone to pay me when they can just pay me and be done with it

request relies on adoption, I dont see why the average crypto user would ever use this

Fuck you this is my moonshot 50k REQ REEEEEEEEE

Attached: 7E31C919-C981-4059-9A4A-245D45D95403.jpg (600x600, 63K)

>when did you realize that no one is ever actually going to use it?
always knew. anyone can create a "buy button" and sell it as software. No need for raising millions.

It’s over man, nobody will ever say “REQ me” like they say Venmo me. Venmo is too fucking powerful and it’s a social media app basically. REQ is just some creepy weird app that people can use for “privacy” LOL. In 2018 Normans want everyone to know what they’re doing, privacy is for fucking social misfit weirdos.

I sold after I realize REQ made like $10 after being online for a month.

LMAO

Most of the burn were also testing.

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-04-30 02-19-58.png (599x201, 18K)

With startups you want to look at growth as a percentage over time. Successful startups experience exponential growth, it looks a lot like linear growth at first.

It already had exponential growth in early January. It’s over man, all other coins are at 50% of ATH right now, REQ isn’t even at 25%. Nobody wants it. Nobody spends crypto currency, it’s something you buy and hold on to to accumulate more dollars. That’s it.

>he doesn’t realize you buy LOW and sell high
Was worried I wasn’t in /biz for a sec

Look at the usage growth not the price. Price follows perceived potential at the moment, which is all over the place. We want price to follow demand long term, which relies on product market fit.

When the 2nd biggest auditing firm partnered with them i started to have some doubt. What the fuck is auditing? Who needs it?
Then stupid wikipedia, who the fuck even heard of that. Crypto needs normie exposure, not obscure sites no one uses.
But the last drop was the stupid woocommerce plugin covering 43% of online shops. And the other fucking 57%?
What will be the next shitty move? I heard they like to partner with the french chapters for some reason, maybe some shitty amazon france lol.
This shit is never going to be used, it's quite clear, no matter than in one month it will work with bitcoin and erc20 tokens, who fucking cares about that.
Sold 100k.

Good, and stay out ;)

It’s just the French division of both, anybody can get those partnerships.

Shhh. Just let people fud already we need to keep the tokens at $0.20 for a bigger long-term return on investments

I thought this shit was to be used for more than ETH , like any crypto or at least all ETH derivative crypto

you forgot /s

Yeah, in my recent visit to france i walked into the pwc offices and asked the first cutie to partner with me, and she was like "mais oui mon cheri, nous pouvon aller prendre un petit cafe". I was shaggin the bitch 30 mins later, french are easy.