It's settled then

it's settled then

Attached: Europe.png (4592x3196, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_Renaissance
google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwi7nKKJ_v7bAhXKtVkKHXyEBQkQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/523332419191802099/&psig=AOvVaw0oDVIkxkmS1BAYC-TUMcut&ust=1530571675400476
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This guy has mental issues

it seems that this one makes you extremelly angry

Attached: TOP 5 EXPATS IN EU JAILS.jpg (800x417, 150K)

>germany
>russia
>green

You are just angry because Denmark is useless.

Attached: detenutstrani.png (568x353, 498K)

French influence is much stronger and they are more European.

Yup.

it's the same in germany and other european countries
albanians and north africans on top

If you count Al-Ándalus then Iberia needs to be dark green.

How did Russian culture influence anything?

Millions of Turkics use the Cyrillic alphabet and most eastern Europeans can speak Russian.

>nor, sve, den not relevant
literally raped the entire world for centuries bringing northen europe genes across the world along with navigation tools and geographical knowledge which were incredibly advanced for that time
>k

>middle east not relevant
>literally the definition of birth place of mankind
>k

Yes op, you are a faggot. It is settled.

Do you see any Babylonians or Egyptians around?

It's not gay in Greece to have sex with Lithuanians.

>has formed empires

England, Portugal and Spain not dark green?
also the dutch should be at least yellow if not more

yes why are savages that raided monasteries and villages for only 200 years not very relevant I wonder

OP is a German LARPing as a """""Greek

it's settled then

Attached: iamnotgreek.png (796x126, 7K)

>inventor of capitalism and pioneer in global trade and naval warfare not at least green

>Do you see any Babylonians or Egyptians around?
formed the base of the entire human culture you mongrel
without their geographical and practical knowledge of navigation and orientation you would now not even exist

Which empires did the Portuguese have?
Why should Holland be higher?

literally who: the country

Italians are mongrels, not me.

What does a failure like Iraq and it's shitty people have to do with Babylon?

your knowledge of history and your meme bait thread speaks of itself, you can't even read what's written in the map

i made the map

No they did not they simply had good boats and followed stars and animals, nothing too hard to do

>Which empires did the Portuguese have?

hum? Portugal was the first global empire in mankind history, owning lands in 4 different continents, the first and the last to fall.

Attached: 501_discoveries_by_country_first_to_reach2.jpg (2557x1173, 613K)

No, this is just bullshit for most country. Do a better map next time.

One Empire that was only influential in it's colonies.

what's wrong?

How so, if what we have done was mimetized by the rest of european colonial pwoers changing everything in europa,from merchantislism to dailybasis life itself

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_Renaissance

Sweden and Denmark should be Yellow.
Croatia should be orange, same for Czechia and Norway
Spain, UK and Italy should be dark green.
I think Ukraine should be orange too.

>Do you see any Babylonians or Egyptians around?
yes, maybe in uhhh uhhh I dont know Egypt

The Portuguese Renaissance refers to the cultural and artistic movement in Portugal during the 15th, 16th, and 17th centuries. Though the movement coincided with the Spanish and Italian Renaissances, the Portuguese Renaissance was largely separate from other European Renaissances and instead was incredibly important in opening Europe to the unknown and bringing a more worldly view to those European Renaissances, as at the time the Portuguese Empire spanned the globe.

What's European about this?

ok but why?
people get angry and jealous and leave the thread when i ask them

arab Egypt has nothing to do with ancient Egypt
it's the same with slavic Macedonia

yeah it's the two places where the original population was displaced in its entirety, right?

they mixed with inferior subhumans and current Macedonia isn't even located in Macedonia

The most anti-Greek Turks are from the blue areas. Millions would die for turkey and kill all Christians if they could.
Are they Greeks?

Attached: 1910-yilina-ait-turkiye-etnisite-haritasi--i667725.jpg (2002x1073, 208K)

I could try to explain for Sweden, but I personally think the other countries deserve a better place. (ah and I forgot about Slovenia. It shoud be orange. Some Slovenes did good things.)

During the XVIth century, the king of Sweden Gustave-Adolf) influenced Europe militarily. Thanks to this upgrade, it could win some wars and make the Baltic sea, a "Swedish lake".

ok sweden influenced northern europe miliarily
what else?

>What's European about this?

what? are you denying that the age of discoveries didn´t shapped europa and the entire world forever?

>the Portuguese Renaissance was largely separate from other European Renaissances and instead was incredibly important in opening Europe to the unknown and bringing a more worldly view to those European Renaissances

>and has rooted its heritage into everything European

pick one

>lithuania
>low to no impact
did you only learn history through the internet or something?

tell me about lithuania

they formed an empire that stretched from the baltic to the black sea, and raided moscow once
that's enough

so they were walking through empty forests and steppes until real powers took over?

Attached: map14_2.jpg (600x472, 108K)

What went so wrong that this birthplace of mankind and civilization is nowadays a poor debt ridden shithole that has zero of the influence it used to have?

Attached: 1528753909088.png (320x286, 116K)

Greece is a beautiful, powerful and wealthy Mediterranean state with genetically and intelectually superior demi-gods.

>arab Egypt has nothing to do with ancient Egypt
this is actually true

needs more relevance on the benilux

why?

one of them controlled Indonesia and a vast trading empire and the other killed niggers

nobody cares about indonesia
basically sea jews

R U B B E R

Are we even gonna make it out of dark red?

probably not

If you are giving Turkey yellow then you should give yellow at least to Serbia and Hungary. Sweden, Poland, Austria and the Netherlands also need to be light green and

why?

Turkey was important because they invaded Europe. Shouldn't the people who fought them be at least as important? Look at the crusade of Varna for example.

niggers fought europeans
but nobody cares about them

ever heard of ww2?

>as incredibly important in opening Europe to the unknown and bringing a more worldly view to those European Renaissances
>hasn't rooted it's heritage into everything European

You pick one.

Denmark is green you idiot

>Greece is a beautiful, powerful and wealthy Mediterranean state with genetically and intelectually superior demi-gods.

Attached: 1530050282642.gif (279x290, 2M)

yes

>Czechs not having an impact on history
Really nigga

yes

>hussites
>Škoda
>One of the best economies of post ww2 Europe
>Literally one of the nicest looking cities in the world
>had to deal with their retard brothers Poland and Slovakia
>fine Bohemian craftsmanship
>blown glass
>god tier beer
>very old culture, weren't raped by Mongols and Ottomans
You're just mixing us up with the rest of the retarded slavs

sounds boring

What's the most significant and influential thing the Czechs have ever done?

>most eastern Europeans can speak Russian.
Not really and that's coming to an end.

>Millions of Turkics use the Cyrillic alphabet
Yeah, they are switching back and cyrillics aren't a Russian invention.

Nothing instant. It was very gradual but we did indeed shape a lot of the world as it is today. We had a huge impact on the automobile industry, weapons manufacturing, and paved the way for reformation of christianity.

greece should be red. iraq is red, which is the birthplace of civilization, so why shouldn't greece be?

Attached: 1515321802921.png (1237x1017, 108K)

yes but russians influenced them

whats the source of this pathetic trash?

>Albanians are arabs:google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwi7nKKJ_v7bAhXKtVkKHXyEBQkQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/523332419191802099/&psig=AOvVaw0oDVIkxkmS1BAYC-TUMcut&ust=1530571675400476
*8 percent of Albanian pop is blonde, many more light brown*

wrong thread?
solid source though

turkey should unironically be light green.
the constant threat of invading muslim forces had a huge influence on the life in europe for centuries.

the legacy of the ottoman empire:
turkish mongrels
backward poor shitholes, technologically inferior to ancient states
renaming dishes
useless massacres and genocides

fixed

Attached: 1529354913755.png (4592x3196, 1.33M)

polish history is basically being a buffer zone though

Sweden and Denmark should be yellow, we should be light red.

How do neither of you autists have Italy in dark green or even blue?

why?

italy had only one pathetic empire

sweden basically created modern warfare and denmark has a ton of inventors per capita. we've existed as an entity for a while, but almost half of it has been as a vassal of some sort

Sweden and Denmark has been involved in numerous war that helped shape Europe. If not Denmark, atleast Sweden. Norway should be light red because we were a vassal of some sorts, we fought at Denmarks side wheter we liked it or not in their many wars with Sweden.

If Kurdistan and Assyria were both on the map, what color would they be?

>legacy are turkish mogrels
exactly. a big part of the balkan peninsula (that makes up a big part of europe) got turned permanently into a region with a muslim majority.

what modern warfare?
what danish inventors?

what war shaped europe?

red and red

only albania

Bait

Ireland was a vital part of the UK for hundreds of years and was vastly over-represented in its military given its population, so it should be the same colour as Scotland Wales and Northern Ireland at least.

Why do I keep seeing people I here talk about Assyria and Kurdistan the past few days?

"Very low historical impact" for Switzerland?!

Fucking assholes. Niggers! Krautniggers! All get a shower.

why?

it should be part of britain

immigrants

It was your own nation's choice to stay neutral all the time.

Fucking nigger!

gustavus adolphus alone should make sweden yellow on the map
>Gustavus Adolphus is famously known as the "father of modern warfare",[9] or the first great modern general.
denmark has a bunch of neat stuff, like kierkegaard who created existentialism as a philosophy and then there's niels bohr. they're up there with the netherlands when it comes to inventors per capita, so they definitly should be yellow as well

greece is sorta like iraq. it used to be great, then it went to hell. if iraq is red, then greece should too.

Roman civilization was pathetic?

Thats Poland, my friend, no lithuania

Fucking untermensch. Why is Switzerland red?