b-but Hitler completely dominated the game

> b-but Hitler completely dominated the game

Attached: unnamed.jpg (990x708, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qg5g8NEVypQ&index=3&list=LLJyaG9XHLePybnANFCUT8rA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_heavy_water_sabotage
twitter.com/AnonBabble

German always sounds like american ebonics to me.
>dem folks are good folks
Idk how to translate to german but I'd wager it's super similar

Hitler was an 150 lb boxer hopped up on meth and PCP going up against multiple 250 lb MMA fighters. He had one chance (to reach the southern oil fields near Baku) and he failed

Hitler did nothing wrong.

he befriended finland

Spain was pretty shitty the whole tournament, lmao what

1:1 against morocco
only 1:0 against iran

he did prioritize baku, it was halder that messed with deployment and reinforcement

But he lost

yeah, if his generals had listened to him and not had such a hard on for moscow things may have been different

Aside from that.

WW2 was unwinnable for Nazi Germany
Even if the USSR somehow collapsed, by 1945 nukes would rain down on Germany
It simply was an insane endeavor started by lunatics that unfortunately came into power by tragic circumstances
youtube.com/watch?v=Qg5g8NEVypQ&index=3&list=LLJyaG9XHLePybnANFCUT8rA

Attached: serveimage.jpg (800x473, 94K)

why tf are you watching C-span2 lmao

what?

Spain has P-O-S-S-E-S-S-I-O-N

thy video is from c-span2

If the Soviet Union had collapsed, say, in 1942, the Germany would have 3 comfortable years to go until an A-bomb were ready. Le Grand Bretagne would fall.

> make a football thread
> only german poster gets it
oh the irony

the problem was poor planning, poor execution, and key strengh/weakness

rapid offensives did not work, though russia was outmaneuvered most of the time attacker couldn't score deadly blows
germans had quality troops but lacked industrial output and recources, spain had quality players but terrible goalie. both used tactics that didn't take that disparity into account, meaning their high command fucked up bad, and failed to reach key objectives despite plenty of opportunity, meaning their leadship on the field wasn't good enough either

how would Germany defeat America and Britain in three years?

I never heard of that thing before you mentioned it, even when I watched that vid
Just stumbled on that speech on Youtube
British weapons production was on par or greater than Germany's even during the Battle of Britain when Nazi Germany was on the height of its power
Not even speaking of the US
Germany never had a chance of invading the UK

Attached: serveimage.jpg (800x656, 163K)

make a-bomb duh

Dam i just gained an Iq

>oh the irony
And only Russians don't get that you are worse than Nazis and the Russian Nazi crying is pretty cringy now when the Nazis have been gone for 80 years.

i like finland :3
lets be friends
dont ally with hitler anymore pls

you were hitlers allies

you still deny attacking finland like you just did

Germany had no plans on doing so.
The guy that literally told the Americans to build the bomb was a German, but he wouldn't help Germany because Germany was an antisemetic racist cesspool of losers.

yeah? i read something about that brit operation in norway having to do with german nuke experiments or something
thought it was bs though
if you have an issue with some shit stalin did 80 years ago, talk to some georgian poster or whatever. they live longer than slavs on average
i didn't attack finland so there's nothing to deny

Germans would have got all resources they would have needed.

Who said they would not have used chemical weapons over London?

Just imagine an Empire 3 times bigger than Putin's Russia now and run by Germans!

It is not Dresden which Harris got tired to bomb.

You lost the Winter war.
You did not want to cooperate on legitimate issues.

SS-men are still marching through the street of Helsinki. Nazi pride lives on.

How come you allow this?

>Germans would have got all resources they would have needed.
It's not that easy, industry and economy take long to build up, even with almost all of the modern EU occupied Germany could barely keep up with British war production, and we never came close to the US
And we never were able to establish air superiority over Britain, plus they had chemical weapons in store too
It really wasn't possible

Attached: serveimage.jpg (800x579, 142K)

>He had one chance (to reach the southern oil fields near Baku)
He could have avoided war with the Soviet Union.
>wait it out and become an impenetrable fortress Europe
>put more effort into fighting in MENA for an alternative source of oil

Wouldn't you?

no rubber and steel

>we never were able
because...

of the East Front

You cannot compare the British Front with the Soviets. The Germans were overstretched and were blooding out

Losers must die

Do you really want Germans dead that badly?

why wouldn't want that?

You're right. . . .

how exactly would Germany engage Britain even without the eastern front? The Kriegsmarine and the Luftwaffe were inferior to the Royal Navy and Royal Air Force and even more so compared to the US forces. There was no way to invade or even defeat Britain on their island.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (600x657, 153K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_heavy_water_sabotage

Why would the Soviet Union collapse before the nazis? They had the superior praxis.