>have you ever been bullied by girls

Flag
No

Attached: wojak.png (225x225, 4K)

No, because I'm not a girl.

Yes

Flag
Yes and it ruined me forever

if you use the word bully liberally yes.

You haven't been asked why you stupid fucking sandrat

I was bullied by everyone in middleschool, then in highschooli wasn't bullied, and now i'm just a ghost

was heavily bullied througout my whole life, even in college

girls eventually made jokes about me in front of me, but not nearly as heavy as the guys

in college i remember a girl saying i looked like someone who would school shoot lol

i had a pretty sad life :(

yeah. when I was a kid it was playful, but now I'm in my 20s, and it has been replaced by abusive, shrill bitches and manipulative relationships

honestly don't feel like trying for women anymore

flag
yes, mostly especially because I didn't fit in with the female stereotype and hung out with guys more

no but i dream of being bullied by tall strong girls who pin me down and smother me with their big breast

yes in middle school
and that same girl fall in love with me and asked me out in high school
but I DO NOT FORGIVE I DO NOT FORGET :3

yes, they told me that I should go and look for a life

isnt it a progress for incel to be bullied by girls? Girls usually dont want to interact with them at all. I have a small related story

>one girl at primary school made me mad
>tell her she is fat bitch or something like that
>bitch fucking slaps me (not small girly slap. regular hit that got my ear ringing)
>got mad, about to slap that bitch back
>realize its would be social suicide
>do 360 and walk away

That was close. If I did it I would be pariah for the rest of school and big guys would beat me regularly

Yes, and I enjoyed it

I used bullying to my advantage once when I was a kid

>in grade school
>had a massive tights fetish
>bully was a girl and always wore them
> always taunted her because when she beat me up she would always climb on me or step on me

I got bullied by girls all the time as a kid. I later learned they liked me so that’s how they expressed it.

No, unfortunately.

No but I wish I was

No, but whenever I hanged out at girls' houses, they'd gang up on me, pin me to the bed and do stuff to me.

No, I'm not a sissy nigga.