/brit/

Attached: 5adf785bd7972.image.jpg (1176x1761, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cKmc6FOddbs
youtube.com/watch?v=51SpkITaACU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dont care fuck off if you arent caralad

average salary in london is about £35k mate

pineal gland status : calcified beyond repair

Oi.

Attached: ok.png (1104x851, 397K)

why on earth would you want to live and work in london?

>caralad died of a heroine overdose a while ago

'no'

she's such a fucking cutie mad to think she's only 18 and recorded it

based

>It's coming up
>It's coming up
>It's coming up
>It's coming up

>It's DARE

Attached: Apu headphones.jpg (354x286, 36K)

BASED CARALAD XDDDDDDD

why does london trigger retarded homosexuals on /brit/ so much?

OH NO NO NONONO

THE FUCKING STATE OF SPANISH WOMEN

Attached: 1515949802529.png (1212x798, 961K)

nonce

anime

Attached: 1512338162520.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

because its the only nice city we have

what the fuck is this Hdac advert about "blockchain" in the home? literally what
they don't even explain what it is they do

Okay, this is epic

hello nigger

looks a bit like my mate darrel if you put a wig and lipstick on him

Can't believe they let this literal ICO scam HDAC shit advertise on the world cup

Attached: 1501514780404(1).png (2442x2798, 50K)

Second time meeting up with this hot older married man. We meet at a local At Home store. Place is always empty in the Am. We meet up in the larger stall and make out and I suck him and lick his pits. He fed me a huge load this morning. He was playing with my ass this time. Goal is to get him to breed me.

Leeds is a shit hole. And no I don't live in London. I live in Hampshire

the most terrifying aspect of suicide is the prospect of sheer nothingness after it

corrrrr chin on that lad totally mogging me right now

because nobody can afford it, people who defend it have stockholm syndrome of the highest order

fitting name

going to make some chippies

Okay, this is epic

t. lives in tower hamlets in a one bedroom apartment with rasheed and his family between two mosques

alri

London is nice if you're a middle class advertising wanker on £60k and you're tall and good looking and you go to rooftop pubs in floral shirts with your middle class wanker manbun instagram mates

not a shithole just full of utter cunts

>affording a 1 bedroom apartment as a single person even in the shittest part of london

hello tarquin

favourite snail mail song?

Okay, this is epic

wonder if women would be ok with it if the first woman president was born a man

white > yellow > black > brown

>waah there's nothing to do
the carrion call of the boring runt

>18
>nonce

What is there not to get? It's blockchain in the home my dude, DISTRIBUTED LEDGERS in your toothbrush; smart contracts in your toaster, microtransactions in your toilet. Welcome to the future.

even £60k is only like £3k/month after tax and student loan

still hardly enough to live, given a partner of equal income, following budgeting rules £2k will be your upper limit for rent, which rents you a box

Basically forget children

shes properly cute
look at her round yummy face

Okay, this is epic

what are you trying to say ?

Attached: 35166448_1708596202510882_6979583677206364160_n.jpg (1080x1350, 228K)

I'm just on the bus when I'm writing. I'm fucking exhausted and full with three loads in my hole. By the way, I'm on my way to Magnum sauna, because the previous fuck made me hornier and I need more cocks and loads. I'm definitely a whore. LOL Naturally I'd also like to cum, during the session I wasn't able to.

Anyway, I got one of the best fuck in my life from this hairy cub. I met this guy in Magnum exactly four weeks ago. He is definitely handsome, not really tall, has short hair. The length of his dick not extremely big, but its thickness. God, when I started to suck it last time, I was surprised. But practice makes perfect, I gave him a fine deepthroat, which was acknowledged with lots of tasty cum into my mouth. Before he left the sauna, we exchanged our Planetromeo nicknames. Later we phoned and chatted. He wanted to fuck me. He promised me an awesome fuck, more turns, etc. I persuaded him to fuck me bare.

We met his boyfriend's flat. He was horny as hell, my welcome present was his extremely hard dick. He took off his t-shirt and shorts. I started immediately suck. He grabbed my head and pushed onto his cock. I let it deeply

imagine earning a combined 120k and still living like runts lmao.

no actual Londoners in london

all graduate twats in advertising who have moved from Surrey and their range rover parents have given them a huge deposit on a nice 2 bed flat in south london somewhere

white >>>>> yellow >>>> mulatto >>>>>> brown > black

Hampshire mentioned

Attached: hampshire.png (1024x473, 912K)

grim
you're basically chatting up my mate darrel here and he's not a looker

>tfw parents not coughing up an 80k deposit for me

Okay, this is epic

i wnat to put a wig and lipstick on your mate and smooch his cute little face

Okay, this is epic

yellow > brown > red > white > black
assuming all are 10/10

do you actually think brexit has made racism more commonplace in this country?
I just don't see it

If I have kids I'm gonna distill financial education in them from a young age

>they get £10 a month spending money, but the parenting tax takes 20% meaning they only get £8
>they can put away savings in the bank of mummy and dadddy with a 10% interest rate
>they can do work around the house to earn more money
>they can take loans out, and they'll have a credit history and credit card

etc etc, feel like way too many runtoids grow up with little to no financial education on how money really works

i know you do lad you post about it all the time. you need an intervention.

Imagine not being from the home counties, excluding essex, or Hampshire
VERY grim thought

Attached: 1523040235012.jpg (480x640, 12K)

think I actual want a British gf

nah. it's put a spotlight on something that's been growing for years sure, but it isn't the cause of it

sucking a nigger

Okay, this is epic

don't want kids

i want a mutt gf

>Central Bank of Mum and Dad inflates away their savings via QE and rock-bottom base rates
>Government of Mum and Dad pumps up asset prices, making their savings less capable of buying said assets

try these on for size lad

Can tell you don't have any kids or experience with them.

n*gger a sucking

something a nonce would say desu

had a very boring teenage experience

no memories formed nothing
no drunk nights in the park, no wild house parties, no drama or romance. no trying drugs with mates. nowt. fuck all. zero

got any teeth whitening gear mate

>sucking a nigger

Attached: qc5ReIr.jpg (750x1000, 74K)

>giving your kids money at all
alright literally billionaire

london is a richer version of mogadishu

same tbqh

got a niece and nephew, kids are like dogs, they can be trained

Practicing delayed gratification daily with a child is the best way of guaranteeing you won't raise a runtoid

still remember when I got my rune platebody on runescape

sick of having anxiety

I just think that paying kids for choirs is reasonable
*might* try taking a bit out of summer job money and stuff but I'd just give it back to them after matching it for uni expenses but I also don't want to seem like some bible-thumping evangelical boomer twat

xanax

Dublin is a poorer, grimmer, culturally impoverished version of London

>teaching them that gratification = money
ah yes ah yes ah yes ah yes ah yes

want a gf
want a house
want a nice car
want to not toil my life away to get these things

Attached: 1527209377427.jpg (650x500, 62K)

Went to my local park this Sunday just after dark and met up for the 4th time with a hot guy whom I've sucked off and swallowed his load twice and he fucked me once before with a condom. The first time he fucked me, I told him I like it raw and to forget the condom but he insisted and kept it on. But this time he wanted to fuck me again, so I let him. He put on the damn condom and fucked me with it for awhile. Then, he pulled out for a second or so, and then I felt his raw cock go into my asshole without him saying anything. I decided to not say anything about it and pretended I didn't notice in case it might have freaked him out. He then fucked me hard and after a minute or two, I could feel his huge, juicy load shoot inside my hole. He left me dripping, I touched my hole, felt some of his jizz and licked it to make sure it was jizz and it was. I am poz undetectable but it was still damn hot to get stealthed again like that. I wonder if he will bother with the condom next time.

Right yeah you DEFINITELY don't know a thing about children. Although I'm not worried because you'll never actually touch a woman so there's no chance of you ever reproducing.

a place can be worser than britain

hi nigger

Do opium dens still exist? Look comfy

had some experiences when I was 19 but during hs I just went on one really awkward date and one really awkward outing with a school friend and some girls at a ice rink

dont do drugs or owt like that mate

bit sad that japan is going to get murdered tomorrow

youtube.com/watch?v=cKmc6FOddbs

>opium
helooo 70 year old chinese man

>60k x2
>2k upper limit for rent

yeah nah

>culturally impoverished
hello 26 year old boomer guardian reader

what's it like having a made up condition?

youtube.com/watch?v=51SpkITaACU
love northern music

hello nigger

whats it like getting convicted of noncing

opium is genuinely good though

then teach me your ways oh mighty child raiser

>heh u kno nothin about kids u r so stupid heh nothin personnel kiddo

t. you