Is a military career a poorfag option...

Is a military career a poorfag option? doesnt seem like it would pay much and your life would be a waste if there never was a war

Attached: 1427038446575.jpg (680x497, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/opinion/blogs/erbe/2007/10/04/blackwater-pay-insults-the-military
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soldat_auf_Zeit
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>if there never was a war
You can became mercenary in any time or immigrate.

Attached: щито поделать.png (1600x1079, 342K)

Here in Germany it's a very secure job with comparatively good salary and good options for further education if you make an effort
But then again you have to behave properly and have to go on overseas deployments

foreign legion is always recruiting

This
There is a lot of russians.

Attached: Ahmed.jpg (258x195, 15K)

What if you think fr*Nce is evil?

Attached: 1511171687083.png (881x710, 692K)

>evil
And what? Why you can't to serve in military of evil?

Attached: Ну что ты мне ещё скажешь.jpg (540x589, 41K)

Kato Good Shepard. Ajatuksena on olla virkamies isänmaan palveluksessa, jossa on oma kunniansa, vaikka palkka on pieni ja tilanteet tukalia.

Sure, but there's killing orphans evil and kissing the feet of your invader evil

Attached: pope-francis-1.jpg (968x681, 56K)

Ive heard that that in the Legion, currently Russkies are YUGE and they dont accept almost no arabs, anglos and westerners in general.
There isnt too much beating and things like that because that caused too high desertion in the past, but still legion is like cloister where they lock you up for 5 years and your only passtime is hard booze and only contact with outside life are occasional visit of tranny hookers in Marseille. They will accept you even if your phisyque is bellow average, but they absolutely dont accept any guy who has any other option. Because when they get hit with reality of the legion, those guys desert. Russkies on the other hand are used to hardships, legion salary is fortune for them and they all have solid military experince from conscription. Legion is slowly becoming French Slav batallion.

In most first world countries the military would be a very stable and secure job assuming you're not a total fuckhead.
>your life would be a waste if there never was a war
If you don't want to think of yourself as the force stopping others from waging war on your country, you can think of yourself as a link continuing the line of your military's professionalism and tradition, learning it yourself from the oldfags and passing it on to the new blood, who would in turn do so for their own newbies, and the chain would go on until at some point they would need it to fight.
An army is necessary even at times of peace.

Bullying conscripts might be fun.

Depends on the country but officers make a very good living here in the US. Enlisted is very good when you consider all you need a HS diploma and you have a good that provides free training, and complete benefits. The military is basically the easiest way out of poverty here in the US.

I would have joined if I were younger.
Too old now and have uni degree already

Do you guys rape them like they do in Russia?

>Here in Germany it's a very secure job

for max. 12 years, then 85-90% of all soldiers are thrown out and can try to get a job in the real world.

What happens at 12 years?

the FFL pays a shit salary, literal waiter tier.
and the officers are all French, so you are nothing but canon fodder.

No. Army is fun in here, it's like the last summer camp before adulthood. Would go back the second someone offered me the chance.

Officially they take guys up to 39. Realistically, anything above 28 has but a slim chance. I think its a good option for a young lad who wants to do something with his life and doesnt have much options. But yea, if you have something going for yourself, its just a way to throw away 5 year to march around, police Mali niggers so they wont kill themselves and get shouted at by Polak corporals, plus its pretty much a goodbye to any person in your life. Even if you left after the initial cntract, nobody will remeber you after 5 years and you wont event remember yourself because they will give you new identity and will end up at least partially schizo

you can be a soldier for max 12 years then there is a slim chance you can become a Berufssoldat, a soldier with an unlimited contract

Wouldn't a soldier aspiring to make a career out of the military aim to get promoted to, if not an officerial rank, at least a commanding role?
You can't expect to be a rank and file infantry soldier until you retire, they're gonna switch you out with new blood.

Why 12 years though?

>Slav batallion
Like in old good days.

12 is just the maximum amount of years
yeah, you have to pass some kind of assessment center and be the "top of your class" to make a career. But nobody can guarantee this.

Initial salary is 1,3k euro untaxed, while you have free housing, food, clothing etc. you literally dont have to spend a dime if you dont want to. If you consider this i think it can reach average german salary.
If your are top dog physically and mentally, you can get to paratrooper regiment or any abroad regiment. All these pay more.
If youre deployed abroad (usually like 6 month once a year or once in 2 years if youre in combat role) your salary almost triples while youre there.
If youre good your rank will climb steadily over years as will salary. And if you stay there at least 17 years, they will pay you pension of around 900 euro a month till the day you die.

I think its pretty good for what it is. Again, they dont accept people who have better, or at least any other options due to fear of desertion. You can be a poorfag Russkie who eats other peoples trash and suddenly live like a king in the legion.

Tell me more about the tranny hookers in Marseilles

Were did you get that from? Were you in the army, and if yes, when? I was in until last month, and they currently hire a lot. And you can sign up for up to 17 years. Haven't seen a single Frenchman in the army either.

American PMC pay out 1200$ PER DAY

usnews.com/opinion/blogs/erbe/2007/10/04/blackwater-pay-insults-the-military

Oh shit disregard the post with the Ffl
Thought you talked about the bundeswehr in every post

Hallo?
So läuft es doch:
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soldat_auf_Zeit
Erst Zeitsoldat, dann kannst jedes Jahr nen Antrag stellen, um Berufssoldat zu werden.
Wenn du das nicht schaffst, dann musst du dich eben in den zivilen Arbeitsmarkt eingliedern, mit Überbrückungsgeld.

Well I would expect as much, you can't have just any shmuch squat down in the barracks and make money until retirement just for being there, as is in our military and, I would hope, any military on earth.

Some people actually want to be cannon fodder.

Well there is not much to tell. Few years ago a drunk legionaire was walking with a tranny hooker in some shady part of Marseilles, presumably to fuck xer.
Some urban youth (presumably muzzies) saw them and didnt like that. Decided to attack them. Its worth mentioning that said legionaire was veteran with 15 years of service under his belt.
Surprisingly, it was bad move from the youths. Our hero had a dagger and sent one straight to allah and other into local hospital. I dunno what happened then, but rules of legion say they will cut you out of anything except for drugs and murder. So I guess or hero now sits in jail.
I guess most of guys fuck female hookers. Still there are always some homos and those who cant accept their orientation will go after boipucci (you can see it also on Jow Forums).

Alow me to repeat for the third time in this thread. Legion salary is very very very good deal for anybody who has no other option in his life. Im not talking only about poor slavs. It full of guys who have million dollars debts, guys who run away from serious prison sentence (but if INTERPOL is after you they wont accept you) or even guys who are escaping the JUST mode after bad divorce. You cant serously compare that with blackwater

Gefreitenlaufbahn ohne irgendwelche zivile ausbildung 12 jahre max
Feldwebel mit ausbildung 13 jahre
offiziere 17 jahre mit studium
und bewährte soldaten bleiben dabei wenn sie wollen und tauglich sind, können meines wissens nach ohne problem verlängern
und selbst wenn du nicht weiter machst, gibts über den bfd (berufsförderungsdienst) ne menge weiterbildungsangebote damit du zivil auf eigenen beinen stehen kannst

>und bewährte soldaten bleiben dabei wenn sie wollen und tauglich sind, können meines wissens nach ohne problem verlängern

ja, indem sie einen Antrag Stellen, um Berufssoldat zu werden. Meines Wissens geht das eben nicht so "ohne Probleme". Sondern je nach Bedarf und Bereich werden da ca. 1-2 von 10 angenommen.

>Alow me to repeat for the third time in this thread. Legion salary is very very very good deal for anybody who has no other option in his life. Im not talking only about poor slavs. It full of guys who have million dollars debts, guys who run away from serious prison sentence (but if INTERPOL is after you they wont accept you) or even guys who are escaping the JUST mode after bad divorce. You cant serously compare that with blackwater

This was the case in the 60s maybe, but to my knowledge they have become very picky about their soldiers. Maybe a Frenchanon can talk more about this.

They are picky in different sense than normal army. Legion accepts only about 1/10 to 1/12 of volunteers. You need to pass some physical tests, but they are easier than in almost any army. Health tests are more rigorous. What is extremely important is motivational interview. They need to know that you absolutely wont desert. Because they can chase you only as far as french border goes and then youre free. Its common for some guys to get one month off, go home to visit family and then realize all the things youre missing and just stay and not return. Legion has very small budget and they cant afford to train guys who will provide no return.
Therefore guys with absolutely no option back home are prefered candidates. Of course if you are peak human physique or ghurka (which is basically peak human physique x2) you will be easily selected to elite paratrooper batallion. But legion is not only about combat roles. If you know IT, you can easily land some administrative job. There are guys who literally played in national symphonic orchestras of their home countries and they end up in Legion orchestra. There are even guys who know nothing and passed with minimal score. These will usually end up in kitchen. It may not be what they want but its legion with all its benefits and you can be literal soiboi

Militard here, aircraft tech (not gonna narrow it down). Joined because I quit university after realizing my dream job wasn't for me at all. Had zero energy or interest in job hunting, so I thought I'd just throw myself into the frying pan before I started the long road to suicide as a NEET. On one hand, it's free education, it pays decently, there are lots of benefits, it's fairly secure. On the other hand, it's basically admitting to yourself that you'll never amount to anything and that you might as well just be a cog in the machine. It's trading dreams for practicality, I guess.

This was a depressing post.

I'd join the army if I was a 1st-worlder. Like nothing bad with being a soldier in Australia, Germany, Norway or something.

are you literally me? Im on the same path right now buddy (not in the army yet but will apply soon). I havent given up on uni and I hope to convince my superiors one day to give me chance for distance study at our local military university. And if that doesnt work out, our civil STEM unis always have distance education programs where you visit school like once a week on sunday and do most of your studies at home. We will see how this goes.

Military exists so that we don't have to use it

As a Soldier, no.
As a officer, yes.

Just join the Air-Force and go bomb mudhuts in Syria.

Yeah
Put in your retirement and you won’t need to care about money.

I have news for you friend. Australian army accepts foreign ex soldiers if you have some qualification they want. You need at least 3 years service under your belt tho. If you have some military relevant university degree (like STEM, especialy electric or IT) you can even apply for officer spot

Thanks, but I'm not a soldier here in Russia and even if I was, I don't think that Aussies would accept me, cause I'm sure they prefer soldiers from the allied nations.

Attached: lPLnOZV.jpg (3000x2374, 670K)

I'm sure the law prohibits discrimination.

I guess youre right. Russkie soldier in NATO lands is always suspicius. But if you didnt serve those 3 years, its pointless to even debate it

50% of UK soldiers in WW2 read at an 11 yo level.

So yes, military is the same demographic as drug dealers, criminals and gangsters.

Trash that is too stupid to function in anything else.

>something 70 years ago was bad
ok sweetie, now look up US troops literacy, especially the niggos. In modern army you wont be accepted as criminal except for US Marines, the Band of Thebes of modern world (not due to bravery but doe to buttfucking)

You speak about infantry, but I assume some kind of INTEL officer is a well-educated person and surely not the same as a drug dealer

Educated professions that require technical abilities is an actual career even if it is completely welfare paid by taxea and useless, I doubt any military profession provides absolutely anything to people.

But the great thing about the military is that you get to learn how to kill so that if shit hits the fan you will be superior to the upper-class soyboys

Attached: 1429928578819.jpg (487x524, 144K)

This is the only thing that makes me regret never doing any military.

The upper class boys are in the army too.

Yes, but your training is far beyond theirs so you stand a better chance of making it out

the pay is minimum (like 1300e per month) but for foerigner it's double or three time what they could earn back home. You do the 5 years and you get your french citize,ships, good plan if you have no other choice.