Immigrants from countries belonging to the former Spanish Empire (mainly in Central and South America–Latin...

>Immigrants from countries belonging to the former Spanish Empire (mainly in Central and South America–Latin America–, Asia–the Philippines– and Africa–Equatorial Guinea and Western Sahara–) can obtain Spanish nationality after legal and continuous residence of 2 years in Spain, after which naturalized citizens are no longer counted as immigrants.

>Since the end of the 20th century the number of foreigners who have obtained Spanish nationality has grown steadily, as Spain has been the EU country with the biggest number of approved naturalizations since 2010 until 2015. 1 out of 4 naturalizations made in the European Union in 2014 were belonging to Spain. Most of these naturalizations went to citizens coming from Latin America (which explains the massive decrease of these citizens counting as immigrants in Spain) mainly from Colombia, Ecuador and Perú, although Morocco was amongst the top 3 as well

>In the same way the majority of children born in Spain between 2000 and 2010 are children of immigrants despite not counting as such. Considering these data, there are sectors of Spanish society who oppose immigration that affirm the real number of immigrants in Spain is 10–11 million, or about 25% of the total population.

Attached: 1504861668074.jpg (400x388, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/mxcity.mx/2016/05/quienes-donde-estan-los-descendientes-moctezuma/amp/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isabel_Moctezuma
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice, diversity is a strength.

Spain will become a superpower again

who would want to move to spain lmoa

Nothing wrong with that, you prefer mohammad?

CHI

Spain is dead.

Es la venganza india, 500 años después

>immigrants to spain
>indio
More like regular mestizo folk.escaping the indio aztecs.

Pronunciado como "vengansa" :^)

a nadie le importa manolo

Mexico is Spain

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-01-17-15-55.png (720x1280, 476K)

wouldn't you rather get Spanish speaking immigrants than north african muslim immigrants?

I have the italian citizenship, that means i can live legally on spain and get the spaniard citizenship?

not gonna do it anyway

We would rather to not have any of them. Either way, There is a shit ton of moroccans in Spain like 1 million or even more.

Argentina is unironically whiter than Spain

No one wants to move to spain
Hey spaniard, get it in your head.
1: Spain is dead, with your separatist movements, and your reduction in your economy, your country is starting to look like an overpriced shithole.
2: your accent is hated here in Mexico, only the desendents of your country act like retards about it, try using vos and os and see how the subtle racism affect your stay here.
3: without the euro,your country would be doomed.
4: also how does it feel mexico is doing pretty well in population terms, imagine there are more mexicans than spaniards.
5: so stop acting like a retard
>uh this third worlders are coming here, reee
Your country is not special, deal with it

Spain is 0% white

six million retards

>your accent is hated here in Mexico, only the desendents of your country act like retards about it, try using vos and os and see how the subtle racism affect your stay here.

What accent though? You know that there is not a universal spanish European accent?
> Spain is dead, with your separatist movements, and your reduction in your economy, your country is starting to look like an overpriced shithole.

And? It is my shithole not theirs.

>without the euro,your country would be doomed.

The euro is one of the reason why this shithole will stay a shithole. We cannot control our own currency.

>also how does it feel mexico is doing pretty well in population terms, imagine there are more mexicans than spaniards.

Nothing, I personally dont have anything against Mexicans. There are not many mexicans in Spain either.

>so stop acting like a retard

So if you want to protect your border, you are a retard? Do you really know the implications of what You have just said m8?

que no la mayoria de esos putos son larpers clase media/alta con infnitamente mas >nacionalismo y orgullo español que tu zurdito iberico promedio deseoso de remover la corona?

de que te quejas manolo

forocochero apestoso

You deserve it desu. No h8, r8? K thx by

kys

Attached: 1514819260795.jpg (2048x2300, 861K)

Nunca he estado en forocoches, puto retrasado.

>10-11 million

What the fuck?

Good, protect your borders, complain like child.
Just remember, those refugees are arabs and africans NOT Mexicans.

pues ve, corre, que encajarías más

Donde carajos dije que eran Mexicanos, es que no sabes leer o que te pasa macho.

You deserve it for being imperialist bastards and raping all of their people.

tick tock wh*Tey

>Todo lo que no me gusta es morocoches xdxdxdxdxdxdxd

Tienes la lógica de un niño de cuatro años, mejor vete a tomarte el cola cao y a la camita que mañana tienes que ir a puto colegio.

What is the source for this?

>que te pasa macho.
haha nice
This is my thing now
stop saying it

Y sigue igual de cani Dios que puto asco

Why do you guys get so many immigrants despite being poor as hell compared to neighboring countries? If they can afford a plane trip they can definitely afford language lessons. Also, which country do you get most immigrants from?

Attached: average french man.jpg (540x405, 43K)

They're your Hispanic brothers. You share a common Civilización.

good luck sharing a common civilization with people that doesn't like you, doesn't look like you, doesn't talk like you and have a shitload of weird customs

I like you

Marruecos y el Reino Unido.

I would like to know, but sudacas are mentally challenged by default so the poor bastards don't know better

debuELBAN EL HORO

Based. I hope all Spaniards die in the future

Lo único que te quitaron fue la plata, ARGENTINIUM.

Wyclef is American

>Why do you guys get so many immigrants despite being poor as hell compared to neighboring countries?
People are too lazy (and mentally challenged) to learn another language. This is literally the only reason that I could find apart from the ones that OP stated.

Apparently you guys have a fuckton of Romanians, I had no idea the situation in Spain was this bad.

Attached: top immigrants to spain.png (914x352, 39K)

literally nobody here knows about this, nor care about immigrating to spain

do you really thought that you would never pay for the colonization of america?

maybe spaniards are less racist than french and other eurofaggots.

>oh no
>the latinos
Fuck off mohammad.

All Ibero Americans are Spanish.

Attached: 1530003751538.jpg (1080x720, 91K)

>Apparently you guys have a fuckton of Romanians

yeah, the romanians, most of them are gypos and not actual ethnic romanians. Fucking hate them, even our local gypos hate them.

Mexicans and Amerindians have been united to Spain.

Attached: hqdefault (3).jpg (480x360, 26K)

Attached: main-qimg-fd38d8cbee44f84a54a3bd412a934e88-c.jpg (602x452, 107K)

T. Chi guevara.

Attached: 1529672024349.jpg (960x1280, 371K)

>even our local gypos hate them
I figure at the very least the fights between Spanish and Romanian gypsies would make for entertaining street fight videos. Do they ever make the news?

MAYBE I SHOULD LEARN SPANISH

Attached: vanehupp_15034951_1430378653658055_3513431424499712000_n.jpg (1080x1080, 97K)

I met a Romanian guy living in Spain but his family are real Romanians aka brown but not gypsies.

He was born in Cuba so his family already spoke Spanish when they moved to Spain. Romania and Cuba had good relations during USSR years.

> Do they ever make the news?

Nah, our news only talk about catalonia, feminism and general Euro politics.

>I figure at the very least the fights between Spanish and Romanian gypsies would make for entertaining street fight videos.

Surely, the funny thing is that Romanian and Spanish gypos accuse each other of being non-gypos, It is some kind of insult for them.

Do you want a noble mestiza gf?

Attached: gabriela-barros-p-1.jpg (250x300, 72K)

Do you like nuevo leonesas?

Attached: 2gxi39g.jpg (640x640, 65K)

Why are there a fuckton of Ecuadorians in Spain? They're 1/3 of our population and still are more numerous than us. One would expect more Colombians or Venezuelans than Ecuadorians over there.

Any Spaniards who can chime in?

Attached: padronlatam.jpg (1050x457, 242K)

Im ecuadorian. We have sheep mentality, here in nyc they concentrated in a specific neighborhood which is getting filled up now their all going to westchester.

yeah with your job market the last thing you need is immigrants

They are half Spaniard half Terrone

The Spanish Empire with its feudal colonial administration is the root cause of Latin America's problems.

>implying they don't use their Spanish passports to move to France/Germany/the UK

Is take a thousand Mexicans over a single S*danese

Why is this a bad thing? Spain colonized those countries.

Friendly reminder that there's Spanish nobility that are part Amerindian:
>De entre las hijas de Moctezuma, la más importante fue Tecuichpo Ixcaxochitzin, quien más tarde sería llamada Isabel de Moctezuma por Hernán Cortés y los españoles. La Princesa Mexica, luego de haber sido “robada” por Cortés y trasladada a España, se casó en tres ocasiones con hombres españoles y tuvo seis hijos en total. Además, tuvo una hija más a la cual no quiso reconocer y cuyo padre fue ni más ni menos que Hernán Cortés. A Isabel se le llegó a considerar como la legítima descendiente de Moctezuma y esto fue un factor determinante para que la Corona Española le otorgara el título de Condes de Miravalle a su descendencia.

>También vale la pena mencionar, como dato curioso, que luego de su matrimonio con el español Alonso de Grado, el “visitador de los indios”, Isabel recibió como regalo de bodas la encomienda de Tacuba, que años más tarde se convertiría en la Hacienda de los Morales y detrás de la cual existe una historia peculiar.

>Tras recibir el título nobiliario español del condado de Miravalle, los descendientes de Isabel de Moctezuma han permanecido en España como parte de su nobleza

Das rite, we iz kangz

pasa la fuente mae, suena como a ficcion

>colonize south america
>complain when the rapebabies come home
nuh uh sweaty they're yours now

Es verdad:
google.com/amp/s/mxcity.mx/2016/05/quienes-donde-estan-los-descendientes-moctezuma/amp/

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isabel_Moctezuma
>Her sons founded a line of Spanish nobility. The title of Duke of Moctezuma de Tultengo still exists.

Whose going to produce all those robots?

>>In the same way the majority of children born in Spain between 2000 and 2010 are children of immigrants despite not counting as such.

Proofs?

There was Huge economic a crisis on 1998 I think

Most of them went to Spain, in those times inmigration rules weren't that hard, as they are now