Why is this even considered a rivalry? I really hate anglos...

Why is this even considered a rivalry? I really hate anglos, but even I have to admit that the UK is better than France in every single way. It has greater historical dominance and made a greater impact on the world. France's history is just humiliation after humiliation.

Attached: United_Kingdom_France_Locator.png (1200x1000, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/France–United_Kingdom_relations
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_presidential_election,_2022#Opinion_polls
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

la creatura

That was literally a millennium ago tho

this is the only thing frogs have going for them and it happened 1000 years ago

I don't think anyone is claiming a victory for France

well it was undeniably a rivalry, they kept on fighting for centuries
but by the end of the Napoleonic wars it was clear who was victorious

rivalry implies they are equally matched

are you dense?
a historic rivalry has an outcome, just because one party comes out on top doesn't mean there was no rivalry in the first place

Attached: 1280px-The_Battle_of_Trafalgar_by_William_Clarkson_Stanfield.jpg (1280x734, 154K)

You are the one calling it a rivalry.
They simply have been in a ton of wars against each other for hundreds of years and the UK has ended up as the winner

But people act like it’s ongoing, especially French

No they are not.
Stop fueling your shit thread, just go read Wikipedia pages if you are interested in France vs UK

Not one of them, but France used to be the centre of Europe, and maybe the centre of the world. Now it's just an European country like any other. I'd rather see it as a huge downfall

>I have to admit that the UK is better than France in every single way

Lol

But it's true btw France and England were the ultimate rivals

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/France–United_Kingdom_relations

Why isn't it according to you.

France and Britain still have the same GDP, same population numbers, and are endowed with about as much prestige in the eyes of foreigners. Britain can boast of its commonwealth, but France has groomed better relations with Europe and EU partners, and still acts as a shadow government for most of Africa.
We're mpre evenly matched now tham we have been in most of our history.

UK doesn't even have flat tops or own nukes.

Attached: cdg.jpg (600x354, 65K)

>own nukes.
yeah they do?

They get them loaned from the US.

They never actually developed them on their own like France did by nuking desert muslims.

Even when the UK had their empire thing going on we were still there he major military power until Germany unify and we were the center of arts and culture for most of our history as well. As a Franco-British (I grew up in France though so I identify as French)guy I honestly believe France has and still is superior in almost every way.

Isn't UK nuke under USA control ?

>France's history is just humiliation after humiliation
>american education

Attached: 1461543116617.png (244x286, 108K)

Their missiles are American development as well as their jets on top having rampcarriers.

>but even I have to admit that the UK is better than France in every single way

Because you are stuck in the Anglosphere. It's a bubble where is seems like non-English speaking countries have no voice and never do anything at all.

pretty sure they have their own nuclear arsenal
what does it matter if the nukes are American designs? They're still owned and controlled by the British forces

Yeah, but its more about making jokes and strong h8 towards national sportsteams kind of rivalvy

You can't even blame him. It's natural they'd do so but the english blame everything to their favor in pop culture.
>any WWI movie
>it's just british soldiers even though they only fought for 2 years of the war

>any WWII movie
>its just british/american soldiers

>any pirate movie
>brits are the masters of the seas instead of the Spanish as it was historically

>any Hundred Years' War movie
>focuses on french defeats and not all the embarassing british defeats

>any crusader movie
>crusaders are english, and not majority french

The warheads are British build and designed, the missiles are own in a joint pool for maintenance and support.

However, they are entirely operationally independent - i.e there are no requirements for the UK tridents missiles to given permission to be fired.

Secondly, France is extremely dependent on the good graces of the US in maintaining their carrier strike wing - as *all* the flight training and qualification is done in the US.

We devoloped and tested our own nukes independently before your country did
Where did you read all this bullshit your spouting, this information is all readily available

If we are doing comparisons it's 3-0 to France. UK has to ask for Daddy Yankee to give them essential missiles and jets and France can just produce those themselves.

>France's history is just humiliation after humiliation.
Words of burger whose country never fought France. Brits, Russians, Germans, Ottomans, everyone who fought France for hundreds of years know that they are tough guys.

>it's just british soldiers even though they only fought for 2 years of the war
Are you a retard

>the flight training and qualification is done in the US.
Irrelevant.

uh... food?

My bad, it's just to do with the missile systems like the Mongol yonder here is saying.
I thought Polaris englobed nuclear weapons too.

>Joan D'arc, French national hero, literally burned by the English
>loses 7 years war
>goes into debt for the American revolution
>reign of terror senselessly kills thousands
>tries to create a democracy, ends up with Emperor Napoleon
>Napoleon loses, and the British exile a French national hero to die on an island
>Meanwhile Britain experience industrial revolution
>Meanwhile Britain colonizes half the world
>France colonizes some shitty deserts
>As an excuse for their lackluster empire, the French claim they are trying to civilize, not conquer
>British colonies end up far more developed compared to French shithole colonies anyway
>Loses to fucking Mexico
>Loses to fucking Haiti
>Prussians absolutely curbstomp France and establish Germany IN VERSAILLES
>Saved by Americans in WW1
>Runs away as Germany remilitarizes the Rhineland
>Meanwhile, French is no longer lingua franca
>Absolutely buttraped in a month and surrenders to Nazis during WWII
>Loses to fucking Vietnam
>May 68, country is almost destroyed by libtards
>Britain strongarms France into giving them the missile codes to defeat Argentina
>Every other French president gets indicted for corruption

It is.
The fact is that France, as it stands, cannot maintain their pilots qualified for carrier operations.

I came here to post this.

>like my comment if you also played the flash game

Mass conscription started only in 1916, while british movies would have you believe every british commoner was in France by 1914 volunteering. I mean the Somme was the first great big battle for the british in France yet (yes, yes Mons and Ypres before then but with the professional BEF) and the losses suffered are proof of that since the new recruits had no idea what they were doing.

Of course this applies only to the western front, since of course british efforts were quite strong elsewhere.

>We devoloped and tested our own nukes independently
>Since the 1958 US–UK Mutual Defence Agreement, the United States and the UK have cooperated extensively on nuclear security matters. The special relationship between the two countries has involved the exchange of classified scientific data and materials such as plutonium.
Nigel please.

You said that without proofs btw while french police via RAID trains SWAT team in USA.

Oh my oh my!
Did someone steal your chocolatine sweetie?

And UK can't even maintain the jets.

Not even so sure about your sourceless claim.

Just justifying my argument, no need to get angry Mbongo.

>>loses 7 years war
Jesus Christ. And this negates the war of the devolution, the war of the Spanish succession, the war of the austrian succession, the nine years' war of the same era? All won by France almost single handily against the entire continent.

>>Loses to fucking Mexico
There weren't even any french troops in Mexico barring the foreign legion when the revolutionaries took back the country. We were in France fighting the Prussians.

>>Saved by Americans in WW1
Wow you're beyond saving.

Just look it up you cherrypicking retard
>First nuclear weapon test 3 October 1952
>First fusion weapon test 15 May 1957

half of those were lost primarily to continental allies of the UK
in the end British diplomacy and naval strength made them win

The frechmen helped you to become independent and gave you the statue of Liberty, you ungreateful fuckers.

Having an agreement and exchanges does not mean you cannot have independence development.

Because France has one carrier, when that carrier goes in for maintenance - pilots cannot train or qualify.

But it can, I'm really not sure what you mean.

Cherrypicking in more than a millenium of history has never been an argument.
Particularly when some of the mentionned events are not necessarily shameful

Fair exchange for radar and computers desu.

The Americans had nukes since -45. They gave you the needed info.

Nobody gave the French shit. They built their nukes from scratch.

Ultimately the arguments for why France is equal to the UK are the same as the arguments for why nonwhites are as good as whites.
They bring up stuff that happened before the past few hundreds of years, ignoring the fact that the past few hundreds of years have been by far the most important and eventful.

>Most powerful weapon in the world for nothing

normans weren't french

Attached: 1508611370885.jpg (264x242, 13K)

You realise warfare has changed since the time of Temüjin, right?

You are not even from the European Archipelago.

Are implying they didn't have access to computers and radars?

I see your interest in claiming that everything that happened a few centuries ago is worth nothing, as your country was not even a thing.
But why trying to make fun of the "We wuz KANGZ" strategy?
You're playing against your own racial interests there.

You literally just posted this but you don't seem to realise what it means
>Since the 1958 US–UK Mutual Defence Agreement, the United States and the UK have cooperated extensively on nuclear security matters. The special relationship between the two countries has involved the exchange of classified scientific data and materials such as plutonium.

Yes. Britain literally gave them to America is WW2 via the Tizard Mission.

I don't understand why there's always this one, very anti-british Finn.
>The Americans had nukes since -45. They gave you the needed info.
Actually, if you look at the history of the Manhattan project - both the US and UK exchange key technology and persons.

Read the article. It literally says you got data from the Americans.

And they had it anyway.

Hey don't overdo it pal
We all know you're worth something
Don't worry

After the UK had already developed and tested nuclear weapons

>France has better tech and developed it independently
>Anti-European Archipelago Finn
You're just so arrogant that you can't handle it.

France is our friend, which is all that matter at the end of the day.

Well, no. I wouldn't quite say that.

My boipussy is for superior Anglo cocks only.

That is just not true. While yes, the UK has been much more relevant historically, today France has a larger GDP and a better standard of living generally, with more living space, better food and weather. Both countries have a similar number of non-whites, but France has an active nationalist party which has the second most support of any party, while the UK has never had a relevant nationalist party.

The nationalist party tore itself appart after the election and hasn't recovered since

They are still the second most popular party in the polls by a comfortable margin.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_presidential_election,_2022#Opinion_polls

I think it's more between England and France, England is sharia while France is more of a jihad.

Based
We in New Anatolia prefer Turkish state sponsored Islamism

>We in New Anatolia

Attached: 1499289199587s.jpg (250x250, 7K)