TAPIOCAS ARE BETTER THAN TACOS

TAPIOCAS ARE BETTER THAN TACOS
BRAZIL IS BETTER THAN MEXICO
PREPARE TO GET DABBED ON, PEPES

Attached: tapioca.jpg (1102x415, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oecd.org/els/health-systems/Obesity-Update-2017.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tapioca Ice Cream exists. Have you ever seen a Taco Ice Cream?
Brazil HEXA confirmed.

>Have you ever seen a Taco Ice Cream
ummm sweaty...

1. No their not better than tacos

2. Thats thing in your picture isnt even a real taco

making a tapioca right now lads, what you eating?

Idiot. Those are tex-mex tacos.
Now prepare your asses.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

its called a choco taco you god damned idiot. THIS IS WHY HUES WILL LOSE TOMORROW

Attached: Choco_taco.jpg (275x203, 16K)

Not even Mexican food

Attached: Choco Taco.jpg (615x412, 83K)

I meant Tapioca-flavored.

Tacos don't have a specific flavor though.

Tapioca does. Another point for tapioca, and another step toward the HEXA.

isn't Tapioca that disgusting flavored pudding? Why the fuck would I want that over tacos.

Tex Mex > Regular mex

You have to be 400+ pounds to prefer Tex-Mex to Mexican food.

I fucking hate how this Americanized bastardization of tacos made into the Mexican "culture" for the rest of the world.

It's basically just americanized mexican food it's okay, but doesn't have as much flavor as actual mexican food

Tapiocas are fucking shit, m8

Tapiocas are healthier, but I wish I can taste a Taco for once

6'3 and 200 pounds Chicano. Honestly Mexican food in any form is amazing, I prefer texmex myself but that probably comes from an American tastebud. Still got plenty of Authentic first generation mexican joints in Kansas that I can get authentic mexican cuisine from too.

Shits p good. Also, you guys are way fatter then Americans and if you look at your street food it's absolutely disgusting,

Attached: _TSE8977.0.jpg (1200x801, 98K)

I did, it's fucking shit. You're way better off with tapioca. Brazilian food is generally one of the best in the world, not even memeing.

>giving up on your trips so you could get a 6
HEXA CONFIRMED

>isn't Tapioca that disgusting flavored pudding?

N-no? It's in the picture, it's not a pudding at all

Don't even like sweets but I want one of these

So, your average Mexican woman?

t.
You are an idiot. Those shitty snacks are not commonly eaten over traditional mexican snacks like churros. Only kids would eat something like that.
And America is still way fatter. Get real. You are 33% obese vs 28% obese. If you go down to Mexico you won't see that many morbidly obese people on scooters like you do up there.

Attached: americano.jpg (935x536, 385K)

Mexican food like real authentic Mexican food is very aggressive in terms of flavoring and use of ingredients.

legit never fucking realized it was something people served with tortilla's, it's food our senior citizens get served in their retirement homes.

Where are you pulling those statistics senpai? It takes one google search of >2018 fattest countries in the world

to find this

"10 - United States of America

It may not come as a surprise to anyone to find the USA on this list since 31.8% of its population is currently classified as obese. Renowned for being the birthplace of McDonald's, Coca-Cola and Dunkin’ Donuts, the USA is infamous for its unhealthy diet and its supersized people. As the country to whom most other countries look up to, America, it’s time to start leading by example.

9 - Mexico

You don’t have to travel too far before you reach another country that is struggling with obesity problems. Research shows that only recently has Mexico been introduced to processed and sugary foods, and that the novelty of it may account for the huge rise in obesity rates in recent years. Similar to its neighbor, 32.8% of the Mexican population is classified as overweight; it might be time to cut down on those tacos and churros, and start considering a more vegetable-oriented diet!"

you must be pulling outdated statistics from somewhere.

Attached: images (3).jpg (280x180, 5K)

redpilled af

OECD lists Mexico at 32% vs US 38%
oecd.org/els/health-systems/Obesity-Update-2017.pdf
Most reports will list the US as the more obese country. You just happened to post a blog post that didn't.

Like you guys were going to spread your culture to the world

The pavilion in Epcot is as far as you got

Just had a wild chicken chalupa from taco bell, lads. Shit was cash.

Passarinho que come pedra sabe o cu que tem.

Tapioca is the crust, not the inside. I don't know what that thing in th Cup is

This shit is a problem in Mexico as much as it is in the USA, the difference in percentages almost negligible considering it's on the rise everywhere.

How the hell do we stop it? Being a fat tub of lard is fucking being pushed as mainstream with fat acceptance movements trying to make their voices heard more then the doctors.

If governments were to implement some kind of public gym or recreational centers with exercise equipment offered for their citizens would the poor even take advantage of it?

Tapioca pudding (similar to sago pudding) is a sweet pudding made with tapioca and either milk or cream. Coconut milk is also used in cases in which the flavor is preferred or in areas in which it is a commonplace ingredient for cooking. It is made in many cultures with equally varying styles, and may be produced in a variety of ways.[1] Its consistency ranges from thin (runny), to thick, to firm enough to eat with a fork.

Attached: 375px-Tapioca_pudding-3.jpg (375x332, 39K)

I don't get it

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-01 at 2.33.31 PM.png (657x272, 41K)

It's pudding that taste pretty good actually. I'm guessing tapioca for Brazilian is some sort of bastardized quesadilla or taco.

We're going to beat you hues into submission digits confirm

Fast food. Look at this dood While Mexican food is not healthy, Mexico's obesity rate got fucked over once american fast food chains started bussiness in the 80's. Also Coke. Fucking coke has costed Mexican healthcare so much money.

It's literally this grained and roasted.

Attached: 1519161227559.jpg (295x171, 11K)

It's not a bastardized whatever lmao, they're just the same principle but made out of different materials. A taco wrapping is made of corn and tapioca is made of manioc root. I guess you just bastardized the name tapioca on something weird. Tapioca is a name that comes from Brazilian indigenous tribes even

tacos de chapulines are underrated

Well Portuguese is a different language it's easier to be misunderstood. I call that root cassava taste like a potato when just boiled.

"A bird who eats stones knows the asshole he has"; it means you're fine with eating trash because you're used to it.

Kek, I just searched on the history of this "pudding" and it's just a type of couscouz from Bahia. It is also made of a byproduct of manioc root, but for some reason you named it tapioca

Why mexican food is so fucking unpopular on Brazil? we have stuff from everywhere but mexican which is close to us is rare.

>hard shell
>"taco"

you fucked up my favela dwelling friend

It's not close to us at all, though. Mexican food is only popular in the us because the country is 56% aztec

Attached: 4L_52tbgyLv.jpg (356x142, 13K)

>he uses tapioca as wrapping
Fucking disgusting. Kill yourself.

Taco Bell is high quality fast food and tastes great honestly

>Taco Bell is high quality fast food and tastes great honestly
the hue was right, you eat trash

Also means he's gonna have a bad times when that comes out.

6(six) packs of bolacha

What? How else would you use it, you dumb bastard? You put the goma de mandioca in a frying pan and then add coconut, condensed milk or cheese or whatever the fuck you want.

Contrary to popular belief americanized mexican food is easier to introduce to people. Real Mexican food is more pre-hispanic and has more hardcore flavors. For instance burritos aren't Mexican they're mexican-american. Pic related.

Attached: Smothered-Green-Chile-Chicken-Burritos-3.jpg (683x1024, 81K)

Tacos is superior

This burrito looks like shit

Yes, and eat it like that. If you wrap it around shit like chicken or whatever after it's done to eat you should kill yourself.

Taco is a vague term. Tacos can be whatever combination of meat and veggies (pork, chicken, beef, lamb, ram, rabbit, fish, onions, lime, beans, chilies, avocados, cactus, etc) you put inside a tortilla (99% of the times a corn tortilla; different varieties of corn exist) or a flour tortilla (1% of the times, like the tacos called gringas). All tacos usually use different types of hot sauces, onions, lime and cilantro on top. However, there are “specific” recipes. The most popular taco recipes are:

>Al pastor
Made from pork loin seasoned with achiote (a type of plant) sauce (with some types of chilies), and cooked in a rotating spit, with a slice of pineapple on top. Influence of the Lebanese diaspora. (Gringas are these type of tacos, but in a flour tortilla and with “oaxaca” cheese)
>Barbacoa
Made from lamb meat, wrapped in palm/agave leaves, and steamed-cooked for over 8 hours in a stone oven dug in the ground until you have the softest meat you’ll ever taste. You can add lime or other juices to the steam process, but not usually
>Cochinita pibil
Made from shredded pork meat, seasoned with adobada (a specific type of red chilies preparation) and achiote (the plant), cooked in orange juice. It typically uses red onions, instead of the regular ones, and habanero sauce (the spiciest type of chili in Mexico, but this is optional)
>Carnitas
Made from pork meat cut into tiny pieces, and fried with butter in a frying pan
>Suadero
Made with flake steak, seasoned in lime juice, and then cooked in a frying pan
>Arrachera
A beef steak in a tortilla

And not as mainstream, but still common:

>Chicharron
Fried pork skin, with avocado, nopales (a type of cactus), and “pico de gallo” (chopped tomatoes, onions and green chilis)
>Mixiote
Ram or rabbit meat, seasoned with chilies, wrapped in a maguey plant (where tequila comes from) and steam-cooked

Other: birria, basket, cecina, dorados, chilorio, fish, nopal, avocado, salt, etc

Attached: 1528416514438.jpg (1500x1125, 946K)

i can shit prettier food desu

thanks based mexibro, saved this post

Taste alright burritos are pretty awesome. I actually prefer it to a taco. Not this specific burrito, but something similar.

Attached: EG_menu_burrito_chicken.jpg (800x800, 68K)

Yes? How is that not a sort of wrapping the coconut? You're just being a contrarian faggot

That's the truth in it, fastfood is definitely the problem, unfortunately its one that is so culturally ingrained worldwide now and a majority of the time obese people come from obese families, a lot of it has to deal with families in poverty with less access to good proper food as well, and the families also tend to be obese together and live in an echochamber of enabling.

Unfortunately the 21st century has pushed most first world countries and surrounding ones into a situation where gluttony, addiction of all forms is encouraged and thrown in citizens faces while also encouraging citizens to sit on their ass infront of their TV, phones, Ipads, instead of exercising and curtailing the problem. For awhile Colorado was fighting the good fight against obesity, but you can see since Legalized weed became popular and a heavy influx of out of staters moving their for their favorite drug, as well as munchies is boosting and propelling it back up despite a steep decline beforehand, states like Colorado have put out tons of government programs and forcing early education in more then just elementary school to stress the importance of daily exercise, having exercise machines in their gyms as well, and forcing kids to get into the routine of doing it which is why its lower then much of the rest of the USA, they actually used to be in the green until a few years ago.

Unfortunately the government is never going to ban McDonalds and other global fastfood chains which infest the USA much more then the rest of the world.

Plenty of people eat like shit, fastfood, etc but still go to the gym enough to not manage to be obese, those people will still suffer heart problems and other things from the terrible food they ingest but not suffer from the other aspects of obesity, which means that prevention of it has to start at an early child, and pushing a good fitness education is absolutely key from early age and up, but maybe public facilities would help too.

Attached: file.png (1346x820, 264K)

fuck you for making me this hungry

also the corn/flour percentage varies from region, here on the north is like 50/50, al pastor and arrachera are almost always served on flour

Because we're mixing with the coconut?

>Can make delicious cakes and pastries
>The floor can be toasted and eaten standalone
>Can be fried like french fries
>Can make tapioca
Are other staple foods even trying?

Attached: Mandioca.jpg (1200x800, 969K)

Step aside, peasants. The king of ethnic junk food is passing by.

Attached: THE GOAT.jpg (800x500, 59K)

>Mexican food is not healthy
Jesus, stop falling for the "only street food (antojitos) is Mexican food" meme.

Attached: 1504227059490.jpg (4000x2658, 3.61M)

the pudding tastes like shit, are the other forms better?

We can also make alcohol from it I think.

based

We have plenty in SP, mainly because we like to larp as Americans tho

But any regulation = bad, so let these companies pour their shit on us.

>tapioca
>junk food
lmao

That's a gyro, anão

Yes, and the pour from that can be used to lub petroleum drills. Based mandioca.

Taste like a potato it's pretty good actually

>mfw i see an american giving his opinion on mexican food

Attached: 1501547279166.jpg (4000x4000, 3.89M)

I never tasted that sort of 'cup' pudding to know. As far as I know its more of an NA thing. Our style of pudding here is more like this, and at least in this style, it is pretty nice.

Brazil on the left, Mexico on the right.

How can spicbois even compete?

Attached: 1522845124482.png (1438x944, 1.61M)

>sees churros on some images
those are spaniards tho

Fuck, forgot pic.

Attached: 11_28_29_680_pudim_de_mandioca_cardapio_doce.jpg (620x372, 42K)

They are still traditional as fuck here, tho. And chocolate itself is Mexican, so churros filled with chocolate are right in the middle desu.

Macaxeira is unironically better than french fries

Attached: 1521045584287.jpg (460x300, 24K)

well if I ever visit brazil I now know what to look forward to in terms of food

WE WILL CUT OFF YOUR TONGUES AND MAKE BASED TACOS DE LENGUA AJAJAJAJAJAJA

Get real, all of America is suffering from an obesity epidemic. The south cone and Canada are not far behind the US and Mexico.

don't know if joking but tacos de lengua are an actual thing

I have tried this in Recife. It’s weird at first but after a few I came to the same conclusion.

é mandioca seu sem cultura do caralho

Brazilians aren't as fat I've been there. They're usually kinda thin. Also most mexicans aren't fat either just the ones in the cities. Rural village people are thin not unhealthy thin just normal.

>nao sabe que o nome da madioca assada e macaxeira
Quem e o sem cultura, sulista de merda?

dumb beaner why would i be joking about tacos de lengua ? next i'll say TACOS DE TROMPO and you'll think i'm making a trump reference

Several of the things in pictured didn't originate in Mexico per se, many got adapted like chicharrón in salsa verde or green chorizo, but they are still what people eat in here.

Also, unrelated to your post, but related to the thread. People are forgetting that Mexico has an obesity problem not because of pictured, but because of sugared soft drinks like Coca-Cola (biggest consumers in the world), or other types of junk food filled with sugar, like all the marinela and other types of similar trash (gansitos, pingüinos, galletas emperador, chocorroles, etc.). The main problem is sugar, not fat (which outside of street food, isn't as prevalent in Mexican food overall).

Attached: 1504330134881.jpg (2350x3090, 1.74M)

looks really soggy and textureless

usa acento porra e aquela mandioca ta frita e se chama mandioca frita

this is turkish

Based Jantinha is the best food you can get in Goiás. A fully complete meal that provides you everything that you need for.

Attached: JANTINHA.jpg (700x390, 67K)

aipim frito

>mandioca ta frita e se chama mandioca frita
Teu cu. Pesquise no google ai filho da puta.