I wish I was white (European preferably but American works too)

I wish I was white (European preferably but American works too).

Attached: 1438010080729.jpg (645x773, 68K)

Why?
And what race are you?

I wish i had a gf but we can’t always get what we want

If you are white you can get a gf easy.
If you want to be a scientist/mathematician, which I do, you have to be white. Just open a textbook and see who everything is named after.
Nonwhite women, the majority of the world's women, like white guys. White women, contrary to memes, also like white guys the most. So romantically, it is the best to be white.
If I was European, I would have free college, free health care, and have tons of vacation days.
I am Asian.

Pretty sure your problems aren't due to your race

i'm somali and fuck girls of every race

How hard it is for an Asian to get an Asian gf ?
Are they all gold digging whores or something?

Fuck you reddit

I wish my knowledge of feels shits like you was as blank as a whiteboard

>If you are white you can get a gf easy
I’m not talking about some random hookup, a real girlfriend you know someone you connect with

My mother, aunts, and extended family would be absolutely happy if I could give them white grandchildren. Shame I am a total sperg so any grandchildren is a hopeful prospect.

Why are there so many non white subhumans on this board posting from white countries?

No they just like white guys only lol.
Yeah, I know. My point still stands for getting a "real girlfriend" too.
How are they not

People who only like 'insert race here' should be waterboarded. - unless they only like their own race which fine.

How is it ”easy” for me? Elaborate

lmao asian women hate asian men
Because you let us in.
Alright I'm going to give you a step by step guide.
1. See attractive non-white girl. Don't worry if you think she's out of your league; non-white women are self-hating and think they are all ugly compared to white guys.
2. Walk up to her.
3. Introduce yourself and compliment her.
voila

Me too :(

I unironically wish I was black

lol why

>if you want to be a scientist/mathematician, which I do, you have to be white.

mate im getting A's and B's in my grade 12 AP classes. i have a Nepali guy and 2 Blacks in my physics AP classes whos averages are godly. race got nothing to do with this, open a fucking book and start practicing/reading

Aren't Romanians white but with black intelligence?

i can only dream of having superior BLACK intellect

Then why did whites come up with everything

It’s actually difficult to date whites, or people outside your race cause you’re not sure if they’re actually into you or they just have a fetish